4.2

Huo Ji has played many roles, most of which are tragic supporting roles. But even if he was in the play, he had never felt like a long sword that pierced his chest and pierced his heart like he is now, making people desperate and desolate.

Sure enough, as Sister Lu said, this script is really wonderfully written.

It wasn't until he noticed the coldness on his face that he suddenly regained his senses, only to realize that he had actually shed tears in front of Xie Yan.

"I'm sorry, Director Xie, I..." He quickly got up and was about to apologize, but was stopped by Xie Yan.

"What do you think of the script?"

Huo Ji nodded fiercely, his eyes full of affirmation, "It's wonderful!"

He motioned for him to sit down, Xie Yan poured himself a cup of tea, and also poured a cup for him, Huo Ji thanked him repeatedly , Seeing Xie Yan sitting down on the sofa on the other side, leaning back at will, he is obviously sloppy, but has a unique and addictive charm.

"Why are you crying?" Xie Yan's slightly tired voice sounded a little hoarse, and Huo Ji's words made him feel strange, as if someone suddenly set a fire in his heart, Ran up, and was pressed down by his own efforts.

He had lived twenty-two years and had never felt anything like it.

"I don't know why I'm crying," the young man replied rather uncomfortably, "I just felt very sad all of a sudden, and before I could react, my tears flowed down."

Xie Yan was silent for a while, then suddenly said, "I know how to cook....a little bit." 

Although Huo Ji was arrogant, but for some reason, he couldn't do it in front of Xie Yan, and stood up like a conditioned reflex, "Are you hungry? Why don't I go get it? What to order?"

"The dishes are all in the refrigerator, you can decide." Xie Yan leaned back with a sleepy expression, "Thank you for your hard work."

Huo Ji: "..." This person is really welcome, but, It's also quite strange that he is actually willing to stay and cook for him.

This time was too tense, Xie Yan lay on the sofa and fell asleep unconsciously. Huo Ji prepared the meal and came out to call him. He found that he was breathing lightly and fell asleep. Thinking of what Sister Lu said, he couldn't bear it. Seeing the sofa blanket next to him, he took his fate and gently replaced it. He covers it.

As for the food, it will be good to reheat it when he wakes up.

The host was asleep, and Huo Ji was not comfortable walking around. In order to avoid disturbing Xie Yan, he stayed away from the sofa and walked to the desk where Xie Yan had just been lying down, with a slight pause in his eyes.

These are the design drawings my sister said, right? He wanted to reach out to take it, but felt that it was too offensive without the owner's permission, so he took it back, but the exposed corner of the blueprint that was covered by most of the table on the table was enough to surprise people.

Director Xie, who was ridiculed by the whole network, actually possesses this kind of talent. Huo Ji shook his head and smiled helplessly. Right and wrong in the entertainment circle are sometimes really inexplicable.

When Xie Yan woke up, it was already dark, he sat up instantly, turned around to look, and saw Huo Ji sitting on a chair not far away, playing with his phone.

How can you sleep so soundly in front of others? It really shouldn't be.

Hearing the movement, Huo Ji raised his head to meet Xie Yan's surprised eyes, got up and said, "I'll go and warm up the food."

"You can wake me up," Xie Yan rarely felt a little guilty, "I wasted your time. , I'm sorry."

How could Huo Ji be so attentive and considerate if it was left in the past? To a man like Xie Yan, he wouldn't say much at all, but today he seemed to be stunned, breaking his principles again and again.

"It's okay, then let's talk while eating?" Huo Ji smiled slightly and turned to go to the kitchen to warm up the dishes.

Seeing that he was so comfortable, Xie Yan secretly praised: No stage fright, he is a good seedling.

"Da, what's the matter with you today?" Xiao Ba felt that Xie Yan's behavior today was strange, and he was so relaxed about a stranger.

Xie Yan was stunned for a while, "Probably the last world was too peaceful, and my vigilance dropped a lot, and with you here, I'm not worried." Xiaoba, who was being relied on, was overjoyed.

"Xiao Ba," Xie Yan suddenly became serious and asked, "Why does it become more difficult to find Xiao Jiu the further back you travel?"