8.4

The two of them speculated that Yu Qinghe was at a loss.

From the moment he saw the master kiss Qin Jiuxiao actively, he has been petrified. Although they were very aware of the fact that Master and Qin Jiuxiao were together at the beginning, but seeing the Master whom he respected in his heart was so close to Qin Jiuxiao, his heart was still greatly shaken.

I originally thought that the master was forced, but now I think about it, the master and Qin Jiuxiao are clearly in love, so why did Qin Jiuxiao take the master to the Jiuhuang Temple? Why did you put black iron shackles on your master?

"Jiuxiao, lift the seal for me." Xie Yan was quite decisive. They had just killed the phantom demon and the elder of the Clear Sky School. They may have already been exposed. Even if the seal isn't lifted, it will still attract the attention of the other party.

Qin Jiuxiao nodded and asked Yu Qinghe, who was still in a trance, to guard them, while he was immersed in his mind, and the demonic energy penetrated into Xie Yan's body, slowly dissolving the seal.

Yu Qinghe finally came back to his senses, remembering the conversation between Master Fang Cai and Qin Jiuxiao, and immediately realized that something happened a hundred years ago that he didn't know about, and what happened to the seal in Master's body?

As he was thinking about it, his divine sense sensed that there were many people walking towards them not far away. Yu Qinghe guarded the two of them intently, and the long sword was unsheathed and squeaked.

The person who came was a disciple of Xianmen, and there were all kinds of sects, including the Clear Sky Sect. When they saw Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao, they couldn't help but stomped their feet and looked at them defensively, but seeing that they were closing their eyes and crossing their knees, not knowing what to do, they took courage, looked at each other a few times, and stepped forward with their swords in hand. .

Yu Qinghe's figure flashed, the majestic sword energy blocked them, and he said solemnly: "Whoever goes further, die!"

" You can't be so unreasonable, right?"

"First come first," Yu Qinghe didn't give in at all, "You do understand this rule, right?" 

A few stinky boys still want to challenge him.

"Yu Zhenren, this is the secret realm of Fangtian. No matter what method you use, as long as you can hold it in your hands, it is your treasure." 

"You were yelling at Qin Jiuxiao before, why are you defending it like this now? Could it be that you and your master have fallen together? The Clear Sky Sect is really..."

"Who is Your Excellency?" Yu Qinghe asked blankly .

Hearing the words, Qing Yunzong's elder was in a hurry, and immediately rushed over with his sword, fighting with Yu Qinghe, while the other disciples slowly approached Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao, but they didn't pay attention to the finger movements that the two suggested to each other.

Daojun Minghua and Emperor Jiuhuang must have a lot of treasures, and a little of them is enough for them to cultivate. Now the two of them seem to be exercising and can't move. They might as well...

"Hey!"

Silver and black The sword body of the sword instantly interrupted their fantasy. The fire and black jade danced quickly in the air. The sword style was exactly the same. The silver and black sword light surrounded them, blocking the chance of outsiders to spy on them. Some people were accidentally caught by the tyrannical sword energy. Injured, he immediately retreated a few steps, watching the two people in the sword light helpless.

Qin Jiuxiao hooked Xie Yan's fingers and said with a smile: "Master, remember, we used the same method to fight the enemy a hundred years ago."

With the release of the seal, countless images flooded Xie Yan's mind crazily, since he was conscious. Since then, Qin Jiuxiao can no longer be found, all the things are vividly in my mind, but it seems like a lifetime.

A hundred years is just a flick of a finger, but it has left a mark on the hearts of the two, which cannot be forgotten.

Xie Yan took Qin Jiuxiao's hand, got up and took back the fire. Facing the shocked crowd, he waved the cultivator who was still fighting Yu Qinghe and flew out, and he didn't know where he would go. Everyone is expected to be seriously injured if not dead.