1.4

It only takes five or six days to drive from the capital to Jiangzhou.

The medicine that Xie Yan dispensed with her own hands was very effective. It was close to Jiangzhou Mansion, and Ying Yi's injuries were almost healed, so she consciously became a coolie, taking care of the "master and apprentice" along the way.

It's just that the gods are not beautiful, and the carriage has just entered the city of Jiangzhou, and it has been drizzling. Yingyi thought of going back to meet the master, and according to what Guangdan said, he settled them in the Tongfu Inn, saying that he was going back to the house to get a lot of money to repay his life-saving grace. Before leaving, he glanced at Xie Yan who was meditating with his eyes closed.

He had received special training and spent a few days with the two along the way. Since Guangdan was a girl's family, he had not observed it carefully, but this old gentleman always made him feel a little weird. Since he took care of the food and lodging, the old gentleman had been sitting in the carriage with his eyes closed and meditating, rarely speaking.

But after all, the old gentleman was a savior, so Ying Yi didn't ask much, and decided to go back and tell the master.

After noon, Xie Yan opened his eyes and noticed that his skills were more refined and he was in a happy mood, so he instructed Xiaoba, whose shoulders were shriveled, "Let's see if there is any intractable disease in this Jiangzhou mansion?" 

System Xiaoba has always been enthusiastic about his job, but these few days, Xie Yan has been meditating and practicing besides eating and drinking. Hearing the order at this time, he immediately said excitedly: "Da, I have already checked, the only son of Zhang Zhifu's family had a sudden emergency a few days ago, and he searched all the famous doctors but no improvement, and now he is dying, Zhang's house even has a coffin. The order has been made, but a notice is still posted, saying that if there is a capable person who can cure Master Zhang, the Zhang family will definitely be grateful!" 

Xie Yan stretched out his hand and touched the golden light twice, "Well done." 

"Oops . , Da, you can't touch it!" Although Xiao Ba refused on his lips, his body was very honest, and the golden light couldn't flash faster. 

"Guangdan." Guangdan, who was doing nothing in the next room, heard the call and ran over immediately, "Young Master, what do you have to say!"

"Give some money to the inn clerk, hire him to reveal the list in front of the prefect, and say that the genius doctor has traveled here, and the prefect's son's injury can be saved." 

Guangdan: "..." Young master, is it okay to be so boastful?

The Zhang residence was in a state of panic for several days. Because of the son's condition, the servants were trembling with fear. Anyone who had seen the son's condition was frightened again and again.

Honglian is Master Zhang's personal maid, and now he is seriously ill and dying. She has been taking care of him, watching him slowly twist into a strange shape, washing her face with tears all day.

Zhang Zhifu had no intention of working, and the invited doctors came in and out, but no one could cure his son's illness, and Mrs. Zhang was blinded by crying.

"Master! Madam! Someone has revealed the list outside the door!" The housekeeper stepped on black cloth shoes and rushed over, feeling both pleasantly surprised and complicated as he worried that his hopes would be lost.

Zhang Zhifu's slightly fat body immediately pulled out of his chair. He looked behind the housekeeper, and when he saw no one, his face was pulled down immediately, "Didn't you say someone revealed the list? People?" He took a deep breath. 

The butler explained the matter clearly: "It was the guy from Tongfu Inn who revealed the list. He said that a genius doctor who lived in the hotel asked him to come. Send it over." 

"What?!" When Zhang Zhifu heard the words, he was immediately furious, "Just a doctor, yet putting on such a big pretense! I see medical ethics as such, and medical skills are definitely not brilliant, so you can make a name for yourself! Humph!"