5.5

The front of the jade plaque is engraved with the word "Xie", but the back is engraved with the word "Nine". Xie Yan rubbed the jade plaque carefully, only to feel that the carving was very familiar, as if it came from his own hands.

(psst, do you remember the arc when xie yan became a magical doctor xie and his lover, xiao jiu, was the ninth prince? maybe that arc is 'related' with this arc which means that its still on the same world? who knows :D)

Looking at the human statue in the hall again, a strange intuition suddenly entered his heart, Xie Yan asked Xiaoba in his heart: "You just mentioned it, this image is quite familiar, it is not its appearance, but the body posture, right ?"

Xiao Ba looked at the statue, and then at his host, Da Da, and suddenly exclaimed: "No wonder I feel familiar, Da, he looks so much like you!" It seemed to have discovered something extraordinary.

At this time, Yu Jiucong, whose eyes had been glued to Xie Yan, looked at the statue in the hall like a charity. He was stunned for a while, his expression was stunned for a while, and he said softly, "Ah Yan, you and him are like one person."

No matter the appearance, only the bearing.

Although the statue can't fully show the "grandfather"'s demeanor, but even so, the feeling of "grandfather" and Xie Yan are wonderfully the same. It is clear that "the ancestor" is a man, and Xie Yan is the elder Son.

Xie Yan held the middle jade card tightly, and his heart was shocked. There were so many coincidences that he had to think more, his identity might not really be that simple.

Moreover, when he touched this jade card, there was indeed a sense of familiarity that struck his heart. Whether it was the carving or the font, it was exactly the same as his own.

He taught himself without a teacher, transported a trace of Dao power and poured it into the jasper jade plaque, only to see the golden light suddenly flourishing on the jade plaque, and then it quickly disappeared into Xie Yan's brows!

"Ah Yan!"

"Brother!"

With two exclamations, Xie Yan suddenly fell down, Yu Jiucong reached out to catch him, quickly picked him up, and asked, "Where is Ah Yan's room?"

Xie Sui was flustered. Cuo, fortunately, Yu Jiucong was still able to hold back, so he heard the words and ran out, "This way."

He took Xie Yan to the room and put him on the couch. Seeing that he looked peaceful, his breathing was steady, and there was nothing wrong with his body, Yu Jiucong immediately calmed down and said to Xie Sui, "He should be fine, it must be the one. What inheritance did the grandfather leave behind?"

Speaking of this, Xie Sui suddenly realized and nodded, "It should be true, I remember my father told us when I was a child that the grandfather did leave a legacy, but I don't know what it was, my brother and I always thought it was "Bounding the Heavens", but we didn't expect that there was still a jade tablet!"

When the jade tablet disappeared from Xie Yan's brow, Xie Sui was shocked, he never thought that there was still one in this world. So magical! Grandpa is worthy of being Grandpa!

"I'm here to accompany him, you go and practice Dao Fa." Yu Jiucong was relatively gentle when facing Xie Sui, after all, he was his future brother-in-law.

Xie Sui nodded obediently. Ever since his brother taught him how to operate Dao, he felt that his cultivation was advancing by leaps and bounds.

And Yu Jiucong, who stayed in the house, secretly held Xie Yan's soft and slender hand, clenched it in the palm of his hand, and waited quietly beside him.

Xie Yan, who was "stunned" by the jade card, was now in a world of whiteness, and he couldn't see the edge at a glance. When the jade card entered between his eyebrows, he suddenly felt an extremely strong Dao energy pouring into his whole body. Because he couldn't digest it for a while, he had to temporarily close his five senses and follow the guidance of the jade card to come to this world.

Could it be that this is the true inheritance of the Xie family?

He closed his eyes and sat down cross-legged, and there seemed to be countless magic tricks flashing in his mind, but in the end, what he could remember was only a drop in the ocean, but even if it was just a drop, it was far more than what the Taoist sect mastered in this world. Xie Yan lowered his mind and carefully digested the inheritance in the jade tablet.

He lay down for a few days, and Yu Jiucong stayed by his side for a few days.

Until the arrival of an uninvited guest broke the tranquility.