7.6

The night at the base was very quiet, except for the footsteps of patrolling soldiers, there was only the roar of zombies wandering outside the base.

Ning Jiu had confessed to Xie Yan a few times before, but Ning Jiu felt that the whole person was a lot more comfortable, but there was always a feeling of scratching his head, and he was still not enjoying himself.

He was lying on his side on the bed, holding Xie Yan tightly in his arms, still a little restless, sniffing the faint fragrance of the young man, his eyes as thick as black ink stained with lust, he held Xie Yan's hand , put it in the palm of his hand and played with it carefully, from time to time he would kiss his lips, his eyes slid across Xie Yan's face, and then he was wrapped in a camouflage uniform, and he could only vaguely see a small section of the collarbone. 

The man's expression was too obvious, Xie Yan sneered in his heart, but his face was serious, "I don't know when the accident will happen at night, I will go to train the supernatural power first."

The red and swollen lips that had been bitten by the man rose slightly. This man "don't cry, it's a blockbuster". When he didn't respond, he didn't show any face

Dou started to get in the inch again, the bottom was terribly hot, but he only dared to rub it, and he didn't even dare to peel off Xie Yan's clothes. He kissed his lips, and the heavy breathing sounded in Xie Yan's ears, making him unable to help but move, Ning Jiu became even more diligent.

Suddenly, Xie Yan stopped abruptly, stopped his chaotic hand, and said in a hoarse voice: "There is movement, I'll go take a look."

The talisman he set up was touched, and he naturally felt it.

Ning Jiu looked at the tent under her and frowned in distress. She wanted to accompany Xie Yan to have a look. He thought about it, he was about to stretch out his hand to beat him down, and was quickly blocked by Xie Yan, Xie Yan couldn't hold back, and finally laughed out loud, took the man's hand, and the light energy entered his body, gentle and pure, and slowly subsided His inner restlessness and somewhere high.

"Let's go."

 Ning Jiu obediently followed him to the accident site, which happened to be the room on the ground of the laboratory.

That room was where Ning Yuan stayed before. There were many guards guarding it, but if someone wanted to sneak in, they could still find the omission. However, Xie Yan set up a talisman in the room. It will be touched, and he can find it in time.

There was a person standing in the room, with their backs facing Xie Yan and Ning Jiu who came in, as if they were trapped by something, when he heard footsteps, he turned around, and a very delicate and pale face fell into the crowd. in sight.

 Wang Qiang, who received the order and notified Ye Zizhe to bring troops to surround him, couldn't help but open his mouth, "Ji Yiping? What are you doing here?"

Ji Yiping showed a blank expression, "I just can't sleep, I want to come to my cousin to apologize, but I'm lost."

Ye Zhe couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, "I said Ji Yiping, are you stupid? Would these guards let you in here without asking?"

Ji Yiping looked at Xie Yan with a mocking laugh. He opened his mouth and said, "It seems that cousin has been guarding me, but what is the important thing here that cannot be known? Cousin, you are so mysterious, it makes me very curious."

Xie Yanxing went to him, He said warmly: "Curiosity is not the reason for you to sneak here."

"Cousin, I really didn't intend to kill you. What happened in the factory was a misunderstanding. Can you forgive me?" Ji Yiping's handsome face showed grievances. His expression, as if thanking him for not forgiving him would be a heinous crime.

Xie Yan didn't want to talk nonsense with him, "If you trespass here, it is a capital crime." The pale golden light covered his hand, and he was about to attack Ji Yiping.

But Ji Yiping was not afraid at all, and continued to laugh: "Cousin, have you thought about it? Are you really going to kill me?"

The price to kill him is not small.