2.4

The news that Huyanzhi was beheaded by the Wei army spread to Xirong, and the king of Xirong in the palace was angry and painful, and roared: "Isn't Silent unable to fight! Who the hell killed my son!"

Huyanzhi is his second son , he was tall and mighty since he was a child. He was the number one warrior of Xirong. The king of Xirong had always relied on him, but now, his son was actually beheaded by those weak Wei troops. How could he not be shocked? How not to regret it?

"Father, my son, please go to battle and avenge the second brother!" Huyanjun spoke suddenly, his eyes burning, and the face similar to Huyanzhi was full of hatred.

He has been close to Huyanzhi since he was a child, and when he first heard that Huyanzhi's body was separated, he was in uncontrollable pain, and he secretly decided in his heart that he must kill that Xie Yan with his own hands!

Huyanjun is the warrior next only to Huyanzhi. Because he is seven or eight years younger than Huyanzhi, he did not become famous before Huyanzhi. This formed the situation that Huyanzhi was the first warrior of Xirong. In fact, seriously speaking, Huyanjun is more than Huyanzhi. Huyanzhi can be regarded as brave at best, but Huyanjun is a combination of wisdom and courage.

After all, King Xirong was the King of Xirong, so he could only bury the pain of losing his son in his heart, agreed with Huyanjun to fight, and told him to be more careful.

With hatred, Huyanjun went straight to the Xirong camp. To say that silence is Huyanzhi's mortal enemy, then Huyanjun's mortal enemy is Xie Yan!

Great Wei capital.

The news of the victory of the Northwest Army was introduced to the palace. The young emperor was very happy in the early court, and he bluntly said that he wanted to reward his merits and deeds. He even praised Xie Yan who chopped off Huyanzhi's head. .

These are the words of the little emperor. Before there was news that Silent was unconscious from the dark guard, he was still a little uneasy. After all, Silent was the backbone of the royalists, and he could not fall. What's more, Xirong is now eyeing the tiger, and the situation in the northwest is tense. If the silence falls, the military's heart will be dissipated, and whether Liyang City can be defended is unpredictable.

For both public and private purposes, none of them, Dawei, could lose this God of War.

But now, although Silent did not fight, there was another brave and good fighting boy in the Northwest Army. I heard that he single-handedly smashed a bloody path in the Xirong Army, just like Shura came into the world, and I heard that he lifted dozens of pounds. The long knife cut off Huyanzhi's head with one knife, causing the Xi Rong army to tremble and pee. Moreover, this brave young man is also the lieutenant of Silent's subordinates.

In the eyes of the little emperor, the people under Shi Jing must belong to the royalist faction. Xie Yan is so outstanding, for him, it is just a timely rain to rescue him from the quagmire.

"Your Majesty, then Xie Yan's beheading of the Xirong general Huyanzhi deserves a lot of credit. He is only sixteen years old, and his future will be boundless." The sixty-year-old Taiwei came out and reported.

On the surface, his words are to praise Xie Yan, but the real meaning is that Your Majesty, please don't mess around, the reward is to reward, but Xie Yan is still too young, and the military qualifications are not enough. . Moreover, Xie Yan is only sixteen, so there will be many opportunities for promotion in the future, and he doesn't care about this time or two.

The little emperor calmed down, considered the moment, and said: "Then I will make him a guerrilla general, what do you love?"

Ministers: The guerrilla general is already a fourth-rank military post! High enough! Why do you look unsatisfied, Your Majesty?

In the Great Wei Dynasty, the highest position in the army was the Great General, which consisted of Hussar Generals, Chariot Generals, etc. These were all military positions appointed by the imperial court. In the final analysis, the lieutenants around the general can only be counted as subordinates of the general, and they are not appointed by the court. They are completely under the command of the general and obey the general. would not recognize it.

The award of the fourth-rank guerrilla general is already considered a great honor for a small person like Xie Yan.

The prime minister's eyes flashed, and he bowed his head and said, "Then Xie's young man has made such a military exploit, it is natural for His Majesty to award him a reward."