1.13

"This way, no, go a little further over there." Guang Dan directed the servants, listening to the crazy laughter in the house.

Junior Brother Jin Xuan has locked himself in the house for several days. He was quiet at first, but the more he went to the back, the more terrifying he became. He laughed a few times from time to time. After all.

Suddenly, the door of the house was slammed open, and Guangdan looked up, and saw a figure fluttering past his eyes like a wind, rushing out of the yard.

Isn't this Junior Brother Jin Xuan? What is he in such a hurry to do?

How can Jin Xuan take care of his little brother at this time? He excitedly went straight to the main courtyard to find Xie Yan, and as soon as he stepped into the courtyard, he saw his little master was roasting chicken in the courtyard, and the abandoned prince who was rumored to be cold-hearted actually accompanied him with a smile on his face together?

Master is really amazing!

Xie Yan saw Jin Xuan who was excited but dazed, and waved, "Have you eaten everything?"

Seeing Jin Xuan's happy appearance, he must have had some insight, but this kid shook his head seriously, "Master, I understand your method, but I would like to ask, have you actually tested this recipe or imagined it out of thin air?"

Hearing what he said, Xie Yan felt that his attitude of daring to question is very commendable, but Chu Jiuzhang, who was helping to roast the chicken together, cooled his eyes and glanced at Jin Xuan, who suddenly felt a chill on the back of his neck, and couldn't help but take a few steps back.

After receiving Chu Jiuzhang's roasted chicken, Xie Yanmeimei took a bite and felt quite satisfied. His roast chicken skills have always been inferior to Xiao Jiu's. Even though the conditions and steps used to roast chicken are exactly the same as Xiao Jiu's, in the end, there is still a little lack of flavor.

Chu Jiuzhang is indeed Xiaojiu, and even the roast chicken tastes exactly the same.

Ying Shishi, who was hiding in the dark, covered her chest with her hands. How could her master fall here? Wuwuwu.

"Of course it was tested." As soon as Xie Yan finished speaking, Ying hurried over and gave Chu Jiuzhang a small salute.

"Master, the plague broke out in Jingzhou."

Jingzhou? Jingzhou Prefecture is not far from Jiangzhou Prefecture. If a plague breaks out in Jingzhou, Jiangzhou will also be affected.

Chu Jiuzhang's face darkened, "Is there any arrangement in the imperial court?"

"The imperial court has arranged for the imperial doctor to go to the disaster area, and the Prince of Zhenbei will command the disaster relief." Ying paused, "But in fact, the imperial physicians have not yet discussed it. In addition, they will arrive in Jingzhou from the capital for at least six or seven days, and if the disaster in Jingzhou is not controlled, more people will suffer by then." The epidemic spread very quickly, and the doctors dispatched by the imperial court failed to do so in time. When they arrive, the entire Jingzhou Mansion will probably become a dead city, and the adjacent Jiangzhou Mansion will be the next one.

"Zhenbei Hou Shizi Cui Zhi?" Xie Yan threw the stick, clapped his hands, stood up, and asked, "Can Wei Qinghan be with him?" Fang, became a genius doctor in the eyes of the world, and even the emperor greatly admired him. But this time, without Xie Yan, will he still have a dream of a magical doctor?

Ying was stunned for a moment, "It's true." Wei Qinghan is the son of the Zuo Prime Minister. He is young, and he doesn't know why he went to the disaster area.

Hearing such important news, Jin Xuan only felt that the manuscript in his palm weighed thousands of pounds. He met Xie Yan's half-smiling gaze, summoned up his courage, and said firmly, "Master, I want to go to Jingzhou."

Xie Yan had been waiting for a long time. with his words. Wei Qinghan wanted to use Xie Yan to achieve the name of a genius doctor, and he personally trained a genius doctor. As for himself, it's not bad to be as happy as he is now.

"Of course you can't go alone." He rolled his eyelashes slightly, looked at Chu Jiuzhang, and smiled slyly, "Do you have any ideas?"

The person being questioned did not answer immediately, but took out a white paper from his sleeve. Sipa, handed it to Xie Yan, who looked at him suspiciously.

"Bow your head."

Looking at the man's eyes with a faint smile, Xie Yan couldn't help lowering his head, and then the corner of his mouth was wiped by the silk handkerchief, and the pure white silk handkerchief was immediately stained with meat scraps. Li Cai barely controlled his blushing.

Ying Yi: "..." The master has really changed!

Jin Xuan: "..." I always feel weird.

After taking back the handkerchief, Chu Jiuzhang instructed Ying Yi: "Notify General Qin and ask him to strengthen the defense at the gate of the city. Anyone who encounters a plague-like infection will be treated in isolation. Notify Zhang Zhifu, and quickly summon the doctors in the city to discuss epidemic prevention and treatment matters."

Jin Xuan looked at Xie Yan, Xie Yan glanced at Chu Jiuzhang, who was sitting upright, Chu Jiuzhang seemed to think of something, and added: "Just headed by Ji'antang."

Is this nepotism too obvious? Ying slandered, and said respectfully, "As ordered."

Xie Yan patted Jin Xuan, who was standing stupidly, "Don't embarrass your teacher." Jin Xuan, who had already known the method of treating the plague, simply didn't know how to describe it. With his complicated feelings, he also felt more and more that his little master's medical skills were unfathomable. "Master, the disciple will definitely live up to the master's entrustment!"

"I have to go back and write a prescription. You have someone boil it into a potion and sprinkle some on every corner of the house to prevent infection." Xie Yan held a teapot in his hand and put out the fire on the ground.

Chu Jiuzhang stopped him, "Go directly to my room to write, don't have to go back and forth."

Ying 14: The courtyards you two live in are simply adjacent to each other, right? It's just a few steps, how can it be considered a toss?

Unexpectedly, Xie Yan actually felt that it was reasonable, and happily pushed Chu Jiuzhang into the room. The two seemed to be quite harmonious and friendly.

Since Xie Yan lifted Chu Jiuzhang's clothes that night, the relationship between the two has become much closer to the naked eye. Chu Jiuzhang clearly felt that Xie Yan's attitude towards him had undergone a great change, which could be reflected in the acupuncture and massage at night.

In the past, he could hardly bear the pain, but now he has changed to a therapy, and the pain has eased a lot.

After coming to the room, Xie Yan took the desk unceremoniously. Chu Jiuzhang sat in a wheelchair by the desk to study ink for him. The faint scent of ink gradually spread, and the tiny words appeared on the paper. The young doctor's face was calm and his strokes were smooth. Then he secretly praised in his heart: The words are like people, so beautiful.

It's not that he loves Wu Jiwu, but that Xie Yan's words are indeed quite beautiful, elegant yet unrestrained, and quite suitable for his people.

After the prescription was written, Chu Jiuzhang immediately ordered Ying Shishi to go down and prepare, and when the yard was sprinkled inside and outside, night had already come.

Zhang Zhifu looked at a group of doctors who were chattering non-stop. His face was full of displeasure. He cleared his throat and shouted, "Is there anything you can do?"

The doctors looked left and right, but no one wanted to say anything , When Zhang Zhifu was furious, Jin Xuan suddenly stepped forward, "Sir, Caomin has something to say."

"Speak."

In the face of Zhang Zhifu's black face and the attention of other doctors, Jin Xuan said eloquently: "We have not yet had plague patients in Jiangzhou, so the most important thing now is to focus on prevention. As for prevention, the common people have a way to deal with it , I will write it down later, and the way to cure the epidemic, the common people still need to go to the disaster area to test it, I don't know what the adults will say It is really a newborn calf that is not afraid of tigers!

Zhang Zhifu himself had no clue. Hearing what he said made sense, his anger disappeared for the most part, and he nodded again and again, "You said it well, just do as you said. If you really develop a way to deal with the plague, this Guan Ding will represent the court and ask for the credit for you!"

After all, under his rule, he had a genius doctor who saved the people, and he also had a certain amount of credit.

But the plan could not keep up with the changes. Zhang Zhifu just ordered people to implement the prevention method, and the first case appeared in Jiangzhou. The patient was a businessman who often walked outside. He just came back from Jingzhou Prefecture two days ago. Not knowing that he contracted the disease, he only boiled some heat-removing herbs and drank it, but it didn't get better, or even worse, and now he's lost his mind.

His wife and children had no choice but to take him to the medical center to seek medical treatment and medicine, but who would have known that the doctor found out that he was actually a patient with the disease and immediately reported it to the government.

Well, now Jingzhou can not go there for the time being.

Chu Jiuzhang, who got the news, was not too nervous. He just had a blind trust in Xie Yan, and with Xie Yan there, this plague would not last long.

There was the first case, the second case and the third case. Zhang Zhifu and Qin Zongbing joined hands to control the situation in the entire prefecture. All the patients were concentrated in the isolation area, and all the doctors did their best to diagnose and treat.

The degree of infection is different for each patient, so the treatment is also different. Jin Xuan has a recipe in hand, and what is lacking now is only a test.

He showed his face in front of the prefect before, and other older doctors would not underestimate him because of his youth, and because Jin Xuan proposed a method without selfishness, the doctors admired him and said that Jin Xuan is talented and the doctor is benevolent. Heart.

Jin Xuan suffers from not being able to name his master, so he can only continue to diagnose and treat others conscientiously while being condemned by his conscience as a genius doctor.

After a series of observations and experiments, they finally worked out a good recipe for plague patients at all stages. Before the people in Jiangzhou could panic, the epidemic was quickly resolved. Even the relatives of the patients who had prepared coffins did not expect that within half a month, the sick relatives returned home from the quarantine area alive and well.

At this time, Cui Zhi, the imperial physician and disaster relief commander dispatched by the imperial court, was helpless in the face of the tragic situation in Jingzhou.

It has been seven or eight days since they arrived in Jingzhou, they have contacted many patients, and they have also studied various herbs and ancient remedies, but they have not made any progress. Seeing that Jingzhou Mansion was about to become an empty city, all they could do was shake their heads and sigh.

When Cui Zhi came back from the temporary isolation area, he saw Wei Qinghan wearing a plain robe, frowning and thinking hard at a manuscript.

"Have you found a way?" Cui Zhi asked hastily.

Wei Qinghan shook his head, "Although Xie Ying studied such diseases during his lifetime, unfortunately he didn't find any results." The epidemic will eventually be solved, and it is he who has proposed the cure.

This hunch was baseless, but it made him believe it. It's just that he searched all over the ancient recipes, but couldn't find any available recipes. Could it be that this recipe was recorded in the Xie family's "Medical Annotations"?

He stood up abruptly, with a hint of excitement on his face, "Brother Azhi, do you still remember that the Xie family has a medical book?"

Cui Zhi felt a little dizzy from just now, but he still managed to support it, and said: " You mean the one in Xie Yan's hand? But Xie Yan is dead, and now I don't know where to find it."

Wei Qinghan smiled, "Xie Yan is dead, who do you think his relics will be left to?"

"That Guangdan little medicine boy?" Cui Zhi closed his eyes and finally fell on the chair unsupported.

Thinking that he was just too tired, Wei Qinghan didn't take it to heart, and said firmly: "If it's not on Guangdan, then it's on Jinxuan's hand. brother Azhi, Jingzhou is not far from Jiangzhou, you should ride over there. ... Brother Azhi, what's wrong with you? Why is your forehead so hot? Someone!"

After some confusion, the accompanying imperial doctor finally concluded that Cui Zhi accidentally contracted the plague. Drug control, I am afraid I can only wait to die.

Wei Qinghan hugged Cui Zhiruan's body and froze.