8.7

The change of the head of the Clear Sky Sect quickly spread throughout the entire cultivation world and the Demon Realm. Xie Yan killed Yin Baishu at the first word of disagreement, which greatly shocked everyone in the cultivation world.

Some people say that Daojun Minghua is worthy of being with Mo Xiu for five years, and he has become so ruthless; some people say that Daojun Minghua, who can easily kill the power of the distraction period, must be even more profound now. Measurement.

Xie Yan didn't care about everyone's comments. The first thing he did in charge of Clear Sky Sect was to repair the sect and strengthen the mountain protection formation. The Clear Sky Sect had a great power at the integration stage, and now no one dared to bully him. The sect disciples who were originally dissatisfied with Xie Yan's ruthless methods gradually disappeared after they were superior to others.

When the new head is enthroned, it stands to reason that an enthronement ceremony will be held, and all sects are invited to come and participate. The other sects waited for the invitation from the Clear Sky Sect, but they did not wait. Instead, they heard that Hua Daojun had gone to the Demon Territory again.

What is this for? Fight to the death or propose marriage? The former is impossible, and the latter is not possible, right?

Xie Yan went to the Demon Realm, of course not for these two things, but to see the fusion period demon cultivator hiding in the cave with his own eyes.

After Xie Yan left the Demon Territory, Qin Jiuxiao was not idle. Whenever he thought about the tragic death of his previous master, he wanted to find out that demon cultivator immediately, so that he would never be born again. However, Master wanted to resolve the matter with him, so Qin Jiuxiao had to deploy secretly while waiting for Xie Yan to finish the matter of Clear Sky Sect and come to Demon Realm.

The Jiuhuang Temple once again welcomed Daojun Minghua, and all the servants and guards were very cautious. After the Haotian Sect incident, Xie Yan was no longer the gentle and indifferent Daojun Minghua in their eyes, but the vicious head of Haotian.

Although it is said that the head of the Xiujie cannot enter the Jiuhuang Temple casually, but who is the one who asks the honor to have a deep love for Daojun Minghua? Even if the entire Demon Territory is offered to please Dao-Jun Minghua, the Venerable will definitely do it without hesitation.

"Master." Although Qin Jiuxiao was calm and serious in front of outsiders, when he saw Xie Yan, he couldn't help but lower his voice and showed joy on his face.

Xiaoba and Jiujiu were very happy when they met again, and happily ran to the side to lick each other's hair.

Xie Yan's expression was mild, "Can you find it out?"

The fusion period demon cultivator hidden in the cave was not detected when Qin Jiuxiao was still in the late fusion period, but now that he has reached the Mahayana period, all things in the demon domain cannot escape. his consciousness.

"I found the phantom that hurt me, and brought him secretly to search for his soul, and found it from his memory," Qin Jiuxiao revealed resentment and grief, "that demon cultivator who hides his head and shrinks his tail is the former Emperor Zun, He is also my father."

He was obviously reluctant to say the word "father", and his expression was extremely bad. Xie Yan did not expect this, and understood his feelings very well, holding his hand, "Then he Why does he want to hurt you?"

Qin Jiuxiao leaned on Xie Yan's shoulders and wrapped his arms around his waist, "I don't know the reason for this, Shizun, I want to find out in person."

"I am with you."

The former Emperor Zun is now hiding in the cave on the other side of the sea of ​​ignorance. The master and the apprentice walked with swords, crossing the sea of ​​ignorance and arriving at the entrance of the cave.

The cave is deep, narrow and long, cold and damp. Thinking of Qin Jiuxiao waking up here alone after being injured, Xie Yan felt distressed. Qin Jiuxiao saw that he had a different expression and thought that he was because he thought of the scene of death in the mirror of Qianchen. Xie Yan held Xie Yan's hand tightly and said, "Master, I will not let you suffer in the slightest this time."

Xie Yan naturally believed him.

The mouth of the cave was like the bloody mouth of a fierce beast, quickly swallowing the two of them. The cave was extremely dark, Xie Yan waved his sleeves wide, and the talisman immediately covered the cave wall, igniting a bright flame, following Xie Yan all the way, illuminating the entire cave.

The entrance of the two people of course attracted the attention of the cave owner. There was a movement in the depths of the cave, and a force attacked from the depths.

They walked to the end, only to see a person shrouded in black air. The black aura gradually dissipated, revealing the person's true face, handsome eyebrows and eyes, which are somewhat similar to Qin Jiuxiao, but not as handsome as Qin Jiuxiao's facial features.