11.2

The home of the star thieves is the Purple Mansus. Every night, a mysterious and beautiful purple light will appear over the planet, hence the name.

The star thief gangs took the warships and headed to the Purple Light Star together. Lei Yue and Han Ying have been trying to contact the Imperial Capital Star to report that the warship has been hijacked by star thieves, but all their communication equipment has been confiscated, and the communication equipment on the warship has also been destroyed and cannot be used at all. If it is destroyed, those star thieves will not let them touch the communication equipment.

Lei Yue and Han Ying were tied together, back to back, with special ropes on their bodies, they couldn't break free with their strength.

"I didn't expect that Xie Yan even colluded with the star thief!" Lei Yue was about to explode. The key is that there is collusion, so what is his relationship with the star thief leader!

An admiral that the empire has worked so hard to cultivate, and the male god that the people of the empire worships and loves, has actually fallen to this point!

Han Ying lowered his eyes and looked at the ground, and after a long time he said, "You said, did General Xie really betray the empire?" In fact, deep down, he still didn't want to believe it. Although he was sneering on the surface, how could such a person be? Would you do something like betray the empire?

Lei Yue said angrily: "The evidence is in front of you, what else do you suspect?"

 There was another silence.

Han Ying suddenly smiled and said, "You don't believe it, do you?" Before Lei Yue responded, he continued, "If he really betrayed the empire, why didn't he kill us? ?"

This reason is easy to understand, Lei Yue opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything.

If the empire's accusation against Xie Yan is completely correct, then a person who persecuted several major generals can completely kill them and discard them in the dust of the universe. There is no need to waste energy to bring them back to their old lair.

The warship stopped on the purple light star, the hatch opened, and a few rude star thieves picked up the two, pushed them to a low house, and then locked the door. As for where the other sergeants were kept , they don't know at all.

The two had been starved for several days and had been tied up all the time. They were now weak. Fortunately, they were no longer back to back, but they were staring at each other with big eyes and small eyes. This posture was quite weird.

Han Ying was very quiet. He carefully looked at the furnishings in the house, and a trace of doubt appeared on his delicate face. This is obviously not a prison cell. It has a bed and a bathroom. Anyway, it should be furnished with everything, like it is for people to live in.

Can prisoners be treated so well?

Lei Yue naturally noticed this, and the two looked at each other. Lei Yue suddenly shouted, "We want to see Xie Yan! We want to see Xie Yan!"

The thief finally couldn't bear it anymore and kicked the door with his foot, "What's the noise? Is Mr. Xie the one you want to see?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the gentle voice of the three-headed leader sounded behind him, "Go down first, The boss and Mr. Xie want to see them." 

The guard immediately turned around, did not dare to lift his head, bowed and stepped back.

Yuanxi stretched out his hand to open the door, and said to Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao, "Mr. Xie, boss, they are locked here." 

The reason why he was so polite to Xie Yan was entirely because he had seen a lot of boss on the way these few days. For Mr. Xie's thoughtfulness and obedience, he would rather offend the boss than neglect Mr. Xie.

Although I don't know when the eldest brother met with the Empire's General Xie, seeing is believing, they are younger brothers, of course, only the eldest brother will follow.

The three entered the room and sat down casually under the watchful eyes of Lei Yue and Han Ying.

"You want to see me, what do you want to say?"

Xie Yan changed into a set of casual clothes, looking a little less indifferent and a little more gentle, the more light-brown eyes met Lei, the more Lei couldn't help it, he moved his face away, his eyes fell on Qin Jiuxiao beside him. The man looked extremely handsome, and he was handsome in a different style from Xie Yan. Seeing him look over, the man's eyes turned cold.

The man's aura was too strong, Lei Yue couldn't help but his heart skipped a beat, and then he met Yuanxi's gaze. Yuanxi is the third leader of the Star Thief Organization, and his force value is not too high, but he has a smart brain and can be regarded as the military advisor of the Star Thief Organization.

This military division is not only smart, but also has a good appearance. He has loose chestnut hair and a few strands on his forehead. His eyes are slender and smiling, and he looks quite gentle.

Seeing Lei Yue looking at him, Yuanxi chuckled softly, like a trickle, which was pleasant to the ear, "Mr. Xie asked you something." Really silly.

Only then did Lei Yue come back to his senses, his bronze-colored face seemed to have a tinge of redness flying, and he was pressed down by him anyway, looked back at Xie Yan, and said sternly: "Admiral Xie, why are you in the company of star thieves? Also, Did you really betray the empire?"

Han Ying also looked at Xie Yan after hearing this, waiting for his answer.

"I said, you believe it? I already said it during the trial." Xie Yan got up and said lightly, "If you are just asking me this question, then I will go first."

If you really believe Xie Yan's words , no need to ask.

When Han Ying heard what he meant, his heart tightened and he hurriedly said: "General Xie, it's not that we don't believe you, it's just that we didn't expect you to have an intersection with the star thief."