1.17

From the bandit suddenly rushing out, to Qin Xiao suddenly appearing in front of him like a soldier from the sky, this process can be described as changing rapidly. Jin Xuan's mind was still at a loss until he set off again.

"His Royal Highness asked me to protect you in secret," Qin Xiao rode on a high-headed horse and explained patiently to him, 

"You are the apprentice of the genius doctor, and this time you have solved the plague problem. There are reasons in the capital to suspect that you have inherited the genius doctor. Mantle, I plan to start from you and find the medical book of the genius doctor. These bandits are actually the private soldiers of the Cui family. Wei Qinghan and Cui Zhi deliberately put you in trouble and acted a show to pretend to save you in order to win your trust. And then deceive you to the capital, what will happen to you at that time, think about it for yourself."

Jin Xuan came back to his senses, and suddenly felt a chill down his spine.

"Why do they do evil again and again? Is it just for a medical book?" Although it was false that the genius doctor was killed before, the murderous intentions of Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan were true. I know it in my mouth. 

What he couldn't understand was that they wanted to kill Master because Master could treat Chu Jiuzhang, but why did they want to act close to him? Just for a medical book that he wasn't sure if it was in his hands? Don't joke with him!

"Probably the brain needs to be treated." After Qin Xiao finished saying this, the team had arrived at the gate of Jiangzhou Mansion. She dismounted and said to Jin Xuan, "You go back to Ji'antang first, and then go to Chu's house."

Because he couldn't wait to see the master, Jin Xuan returned to Ji'an Tang to change his clothes, and then quickly went to Chu's house. As soon as I entered the main courtyard, I saw that the soil in the main courtyard was being renovated. Is this about planting herbs again?

Master is so powerful that even the main courtyard dares to move. He sighed inwardly, completely unaware of Ying Shishi's heartbroken face.

Guang Dan, who was instructing his servants to work, saw Jin Xuan, his big eyes suddenly lit up, and his small face was very bright, "Junior brother, you are back! The son is waiting for you in the room."

Jin Xuan smiled and nodded at him, sorting out After a bit of grooming, he entered the house.

The incense burner in the house produces smoke and the smell is light. The sun shines through the thick leaves outside the window and casts tiny spots of light on the desk. After the desk, the two sat very close. He saw the master holding a carving knife and a piece of jasper in his hand, carving it under the guidance of Chu Jiuzhang.

Master, this is the peak of the medical way, and now you want to learn the art of carving?

"Jin Xuan, just come back," Xie Yan put down the things in his hand and smiled, "Is there any feeling on this trip?" 

When he came back to his senses, Jin Xuan bowed and explained all what was in his heart: "Master. After the trip to Jingzhou, the disciple deeply thought that the role of our doctors is not what I thought before. Before that, I just wanted to live in peace by guarding the medical hall passed down by my ancestors, and taking pulses for the neighbors and prescribing prescriptions was already the responsibility of the doctors. But now I realize that this is not enough."

Xie Yan was a little interested, he had collected some information about that world in the game. In that world, the government established many medical schools and trained generations of doctors. What's more, basically all medical skills are open to the public, as long as you want to learn it, you can learn it.

But here, Wei Qinghan was able to kill people just for a medical book, partly because many ancestral medical skills were not passed down, and these things did not only appear in medical school.

"Master, a recipe for the plague can save the entire people of Jingzhou. If you were unwilling to take it out... Master, the crisis in Jingzhou may not have been resolved so quickly. There are many capable people in the world, since it can save a hundred or ten people. Why don't you save tens of millions of people?"