6.1 Abandoned Son Tianshi

In the deep mountains and forests, the fine sunlight sprinkled on the thin cheeks of the young man, gentle and quiet.

Suddenly, the young man opened a pair of eyes, and the golden light flashed away in the eyes. Those eyes were clear and bright, black and white, and a small black snake was reflected in a shrunken pupil.

The little snake was tilting his head, staring at him for a moment.

"Da, it's been following you for a few days, or you should accept it as a snake's little brother." Xiao Ba has some sympathy for this 'infatuated' little snake.

Xie Yan got up and said, "Didn't you say that you can't become refined after the founding of the People's Republic of China? What's going on?"

"I don't know either, Da." Xiao Ba held his little face and cried.

In the previous world, Xie Yan obtained extremely rich merit points, and Xiao Ba's blurred shape immediately became clear. It looked like a kitten walking on two legs. The whole body was snow-white, faintly glowing with a faint golden light, and the appearance was naive.

Xiao Ba is very resentful about this, obviously 99 is a big lion, why is he a small milk cat?

Xie Yan ignored the little snake that seemed to have enlightened intelligence and walked down the mountain, not forgetting to pick some herbs along the way.

The little snake has been following behind him, persevering until Xie Yan left the forest, he stopped, raised his head, and watched him leave reluctantly.

"Da, it's really pitiful, or you can keep it as a pet." Xiao Ba looked back at the pitiful little black snake and was about to cry.

Xie Yan patted its small head, the paws were fluffy, and he couldn't help touching it a few more times, "You should feel sorry for yourself first, when will you grow up?"

Xiaoba: "..."

Back at Yuanshui Village, he met villagers on the road. Xie Yan kept his head down and didn't speak the whole time. The villagers were used to it. This child has no parents since he was a child. He was raised by the lonely old man in the village. The old man passed away a few years ago, and this child is rarely seen with others. It's a pity to come and go.

The sympathetic Xie Yan returned to a dilapidated brick building with a bamboo basket. Before entering the door, he heard the sound of bumping and bumping, mixed with the angry low-pitched scolding of young people.

The young man in the house was picked up by him in the mountains a few days ago. As for why he appeared in the mountains alone, Xie Yan didn't ask, and the young man naturally wouldn't take the initiative to tell him what the two of them had said in the past few days. Add up to no more than ten sentences.

If it wasn't for his Taoist skills, and he sensed a trace of fate in the youth, he would not have kept the youth here and healed his wounds in person.

When he saw him entering the room, the young man stopped speaking, his yellow hair was quite conspicuous in the dark room, he was sitting on the simple bed, one arm was hoisted, and the other hand held a green cucumber, which was already gnawed. Only half left.

Xie Yan guessed that the villagers saw him as handsome and like the young master of a wealthy family, so he was so warm and hospitable to him. Fresh melons and fruits are often sent here these days.

"When will my arm heal?" The young man endured and endured, and finally asked this sentence. God knows why he should believe such incredible things as a boy younger than himself can do medicine? He felt like he was possessed by a ghost before.

Xie Yan quietly took out the herbal medicine and smashed it, then turned his back and said, "Half a month." It took him a hundred days to cut his muscles and bones, and it was shocking enough that he shortened the time to half a month. The young man pouted, feeling that He was kidding himself.

After changing the dressing for the young man, the young man looked at Xie Yan's extremely thin back, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, "Well, when my family finds me, I will repay you."

In this era, mobile phones have not yet become popular, and young people are The rich man originally had a communication device on his body, but unfortunately he lost it in the mountains. Yuanshui Village is just a poor small mountain village. He has not yet installed a telephone. He has no money on him, and now he is injured. In this world, it is difficult to move an inch.

Xie Yan put the bamboo basket outside the door, and suddenly heard a woman's cry not far away. The villagers all gathered around and looked at the child in the woman's arms, and they were shocked.

The boy was soaked all over, his complexion was pale and his eyes were gloomy. He stared straight at the surrounding villagers with a grin on the corner of his mouth. He seemed to be thinking about something terrifying.

This, this is not a Chinese evil, right?

"Big sister, what's the matter?" The honest-faced village chief squeezed out of the crowd and happened to meet the child's eerie and gloomy eyes. He was startled and asked, "What happened to Shanwazi?"

He accepted it. Although there were some guesses in his heart, he still didn't want to believe it, and said, "He doesn't look very good, why don't he take him to the town hospital to see?"

"A crime!" The woman choked and cried Said, "He just went for a swim, and he came back like this!"

"The village chief is right, take him to the hospital for a look." Other villagers echoed.

The yellow-haired youth who heard the movement also ran out of the house to watch the excitement. At this moment, the onlookers dispersed a path to let the woman and the child leave the village. The young man who had just stepped out of the house suddenly met the child's gloomy eyes.

His heart trembled for a moment, the young man retreated before he had time, and the child ran towards him frantically as if he had seen some prey, with a strange smile on his face.

Mom! The young man was so frightened that he stood motionless.

Seeing that the child was about to rush in front of the young man, Xie Yan quickly caught him with a basket. The child was not tall, and most of his body was trapped by the basket. He wanted to overturn the basket, but found that the basket was as solid as a rock. The shrill howl was not like a human voice at all, but rather like the legendary ghost cry.

"Xiaoshan!" The woman exclaimed, and was about to rush over to help lift the basket, but was stopped by an experienced aunt who sighed, "Sister, Xiaoshan is afraid that Xiaoshan is entangled in something dirty."

After all, Yuan Yuan The river outside the water village is not without rumors of water ghosts harming people.

"What age is this, why are you still talking about these feudal superstitions?" The village chief couldn't help but scold, the aunt pouted, snorted coldly, and let go of the woman's arm.

The woman has also heard about the water ghosts harming people. Seeing her son like this, she has already guessed that her son is possessed by water ghosts, but this is her child after all, and she can't watch him suffer.

She went up to lift the basket, but found that she couldn't lift it at all. The child was scratching and scratching desperately in the basket. The woman was very distressed, and looked at Xie Yan with a begging look in her eyes.

Xie Yan turned his head to the sluggish young man and said, "Give me a piece of tissue paper."