11.6

The imperial army was completely unable to fight back under the star thieves of Zimangxing, Xie Yan easily blocked Jun Tianheng's sneak attack, and his slender hand held his neck, making him unable to move at all.

"System! Save me!" Jun Tianheng shouted wildly in his heart.

But to his despair, the system didn't respond at all.

Xie Yan smiled close to his ear and whispered, "The system can't save you." As an immortal, he naturally has a way to deal with the system.

At this time, Qin Jiuxiao, who had taken back the mecha, came over and kicked Jun Tianheng, causing Jun Tianheng to spit out a mouthful of blood.

Before he had recovered from the panic of knowing the existence of the system, he was physically attacked by Qin Jiuxiao again.

How did Xie Yan know that the system existed? And he is a ninth-order warrior! Why is there no resistance in front of these two?

Confused, Jun Tianheng was taken into the starship alone, and the sergeants of the empire were trapped by the star thief organization, even if they wanted to stop it.

Inside the starship, Xie Yan casually threw Jun Tianheng on the ground, and his light brown eyes looked down at him, causing Jun Tianheng to palpitate.

In the end, his core is just an ordinary person. In the face of big men like Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao, he can't show any momentum at all, not to mention that his biggest secret has already been known by the other party.

"Xie Yan, I didn't expect you to be in the company of star thieves, you are indeed a traitor of the empire!" Jun Tianheng held back for a long time, but still said this sentence, trying to overwhelm him on the moral level and increase his momentum.

Xie Yan didn't care about him at all, but asked a very abrupt sentence: "Why do you want faith value?"

Jun Tianheng thought he was asking himself, and was extremely frightened in his heart. Hear the familiar cold voice of the system.

"I don't know, I was created for this mission."

Xie Yan asked again, "Can only be bound to one host?" 

The system fell silent.

Hearing this conversation, Jun Tianheng felt that his heart suddenly cooled a lot, and he shouted in his heart: "System, Xie Yan is trying to destroy you, you can't listen to him, you can't be ungrateful, because I and you started together. The..." He was nervously incoherent.

The system has followed Jun Tianheng for so long, and naturally understands his character, knows that he is talking nonsense, and it is obviously his own credit that he can counterattack and become an admiral of the empire, why do you say that he is ungrateful?

There is clearly a transactional relationship between them, right?

"You are now connected to Jun Tianheng's spiritual power. If I kill Jun Tianheng, will you disappear as well?" Xie Yan guessed.

Not only can the system have only one host, but after it is bound to the host, unless the host dies or both parties voluntarily dissolve the relationship, the system can be free from the host's mental power, so it was silent just now.

"Xie Yan!" Jun Tianheng's eyes were red with anger, "You despicable villain!"

Qin Jiuxiao kicked him to the ground again, his cold eyes stared at him tightly, his eyes were on him like a knife With his head poking around, he asked Xie Yan, "Why don't we just strip the system out." 

The system said, "..." Then the host will probably be in pain, really cruel!

Jun Tianheng seemed to have a premonition of the pain, and was busy defending himself, but he heard Xie Yan say slowly: "In order to earn faith points, you framed the generals of the empire, tried to provoke the relationship between the empire and the federation, and made a fortune in war. These things, what else do you have to justify?"

So he knew everything? But why would he know? Jun Tianheng was puzzled.

Xie Yan's eyes turned cold, "Are you disconnecting from the system yourself, or are you waiting for us to forcibly peel it off?"

"Who are you?" Jun Tianheng asked persistently, "Why do you know so much? Also, you are not Xie Yan, who are you? Me? Do you want the system?"

Qin Jiuxiao directly blocked his mouth, too lazy to listen to him.

"You have a system, it was originally your own luck, but in order to get the Faith value as soon as possible, you deliberately created disputes and caused the Federation of the Empire to be in the water and fire. It is not a pity for a person like you to die."

Of course, Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao will not kill people, they are here to fix the loopholes, not to see blood. The things that Jun Tianheng did have the system to help him wipe his ass, and now they only need to let the system reveal the evidence, Jun Tianheng's crime can't escape at all.

The system knew that it could not escape the palms of the two bosses. It knew the strength of the two people in front of it better than Jun Tianheng, so it promised to dissolve the relationship with Jun Tianheng.

Of course Jun Tianheng was unwilling and threatened the system with suicide in his heart, but the system was not a vegetarian, and it had long felt that Jun Tianheng was an incompetent person, if he was not accidentally bound to his soul when looking for a host, It is impossible for him to use him as a host at all.

In the face of the cold-blooded and ruthless system and the unpredictable two bosses, Jun Tianheng gave up very spinelessly, and suddenly realized that he was a waste from beginning to end.

The system knows everything about Jun Tianheng, but it is not willing to tell Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao just like this, but bargains: "I can provide evidence, but I need faith value."

Xie Yan pinched out and released Jun Tianheng The transparent system of the relationship, the corners of the mouth showed coldness: "You instigated Jun Tianheng to do those things, you are also guilty, be frank and lenient, otherwise..."

Feeling the strength of Xie's hand, the system suddenly did not dare to make trouble , obediently pass all the evidence to Xie Yan, and Xie Yan directly transmits it to Yan Zhao.

As for what the Empire would do, it was none of their pirates' business.