4.5

Zhang Man is a movie fan. Since Xie Yan's first movie became popular, she has become a fan of Xie Yan. Unfortunately, it was not long before it was revealed that Xie Yan was a sleeping actress and threatened each other with her role. She lost interest in Xie Yan.

She is not a person who believes in rumors on the Internet, but she doesn't like watching these scolding battles, she just wants to pay attention to a director who is filming quietly.

Later, Xie Yan said on Weibo that he was going to prepare a new movie. Zhang Man didn't have any expectations, but she couldn't hold back the rave reviews on the Internet. She couldn't hold back her hand and clicked into the "Mortal" trailer!

Sometimes, she has to say, talented people are easy to admire. Judging from the trailer alone, this movie definitely exceeds the expectations of most viewers! She even had her wallet ready, just waiting for the movie to come out!

Unexpectedly, after the premiere, some people on the Internet began to spurn Xie Yan again, saying that he fired people too much, and I'm afraid they even forgot his identity. Zhang Man clicked into those posts with a skeptical attitude, as well as some privately shot videos of the premiere, and found that Xie Yan's actions were indeed a bit too much, and he couldn't help but feel disgusted, but felt that the entertainment industry was really impetuous!

She was hesitating whether to support "Mortal", but the Weibo of "Mortal" suddenly posted a blog with some video addresses attached, and she clicked in from the first one curiously.

! ! !

Three exclamation marks are no longer enough to describe her shock. She stared at the figure in the video, but she felt that she had too little knowledge and was too superficial! The video is a bit noisy, but it doesn't prevent Zhang Man from understanding the content. This is obviously Xie Yan teaching the actors how to perform martial arts. He is wearing a costume, a black wide-sleeved robe, embroidered with crimson silk threads, and his slender, white hand holds a sword like a sword flower, and then his posture is graceful and his swordsmanship is light. Wonderful, it's a visual feast!

This is not the effect of accelerated editing in the later stage. What does this mean? It shows that Xie Yan is really capable!

Zhang Man barely suppressed his excitement and admiration, and opened the second video tremblingly.

Needless to say, she has been lost in various gestures such as beautiful men playing the piano and flute, and she cannot extricate herself from it, God! Lu Yiqing was right, Director Xie is a treasure! In the future, no matter who says that Director Xie is wrong, she will not believe it, swear by her dog head!

There are not a few netizens who swear by the dog's head like her. After watching these videos, everyone flocked to Xie Yan's Weibo, knelt down and called Dad.

These videos even alarmed some old artists who have never paid attention to the entertainment industry. After all, the songs played by Xie Yan are of high level and they have never heard of them, so they can conclude that all these songs are original! 

The super high-level original ancient songs are all piled up in one movie! Damn it!

"Mortal" has exploded before it was even released.

And "Ambition", which was released on the same day as "Mortal", under the wave of "Mortal", no one cares at all. Zhao Bo has already predicted that all the huge sums they spent will be wasted!

He was in a hurry to find Ruan Tian, ​​but found that Ruan Tian had no time to take care of the movie, not because Ling Yuan was no longer interested in her, but because all the dark history before she changed her name was put on the Internet!

Netizens who saw those videos actually found pictures of her and Zhao Bo together in it. Combining the events before and after, they still didn't understand that when Xie Yan was hacked, it was these two people who were the culprits!

Why is Ruan Tian so embarrassed to say that Director Xie wants to force her? Don't even look at what you look like! It's strange that Director Xie can see her! There is also Zhao Bo, don't work on porcelain without diamonds. If you have talent but no talent, you have to measure without measure, and you have to have character without character. What can you compare with Xie Yan? Without Xie Yan's new movie, it's about to hit the streets, can't you be a little bit overwhelmed in your heart?

The most amusing person is Ling Yuan, the president of the Ling family. God, this guy is just a green cloud around the top, okay? I used to treat a woman like Ruan Tian as a baby, thinking she was pure, and she was deceived by this woman's self-directed and self-acting, and threatened Xie Yan with withdrawal from the crew. ! The baby in the palm of your hand is an unscrupulous green tea! He must be both disgusting and regretful!

Ling Yuan, who was blind and green in the eyes of netizens, was frowning at Ruan Tian who was crying in front of her.

"You said that you were forced, well, I believe," once a man has no love, he will become extremely ruthless, "but also, I can't keep you by my side."

It's nothing, but he has a certain disgust for women who have been used by others. What's more, this woman almost ruined his new prey.

"Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan..." Ruan Tian's painful voice was shut outside the door. Ling Yuan sat on the sofa and asked the assistant next to him, "How are things going?"

"Sorry, Mr. Ling, the program team has already asked the assistant. Mr. Xie sent an invitation, but he was rejected by Mr. Xie."

Ling Yuan was puzzled, "Why refused? Isn't this program the most popular in China? It is very helpful to increase the popularity."

"The reason for Mr. Xie's rejection is that he is not available. ' the assistant replied nervously.