1.5

After parting in the outskirts of the capital, Chen Xun brought his parents back to Qingzhou Mansion, and then brought his father and a few servants to Jiangzhou in person. Surprisingly, my friend heard that his father's illness could be cured, and he also came with him to see the genius doctor.

But he also understands that after all, his friend's injury has been visited by famous doctors for many years, but it has never been healed. This time, he came here to relax his mind and to try his luck. The genius doctor who can even diagnose and treat intestinal carbuncle may be able to cure him. the injury.

One room in the Tongfu Inn has become Xie Yan's exclusive clinic. Since Zhang Zhifu sent someone to send a lot of money, more good people have flocked here, just to take a look at the doctor's appearance. The shopkeeper of the inn laughed so hard that he could not see his teeth but his eyes. With the reputation of a genius doctor, their inn was not worried or prosperous.

Xie Yan was pulling out the root of the disease for Mr. Chen in the house, while Chen Xun, who was guarding outside the house, stared at the door of the house, not daring to relax for a moment.

Standing beside him was a handsome young man with a fan in his left hand and his right hand hanging down naturally. With a smile on his face, he looked at Chen Xun and teased: "Since you believe in the medical skills of that genius doctor, Brother Chen should not be too worried."

Chen Xunwen Yan, suddenly looked ashamed, he actually forgot his good friend, but the two have known each other for many years, Cui Yuan naturally wouldn't mind, just continued: "When your father's illness is cured, I have to ask you to come forward and introduce it to the genius doctor. What."

His eyes fell on Cui Yuan's right hand, Chen Xun felt a pain in his heart, and pulled away a smile, "Jin Shan, the genius doctor is so exquisite, there must be a way!"

Cui Yuan did not hold out much hope that it could be cured Naturally, it is a great blessing, but if it can't be cured, it will just remain as it is. Anyway, he is already used to it. Moreover, even if he can be cured, at most he can only hold a pen, and he can't even lift a heavy object, let alone dance. Knife and sword?

He is already a waste person abandoned by the family, what more can he ask for?

Thinking of this, Cui Yuan couldn't help turning around to prevent Chen Xun from seeing the bitterness on his face.

The door of the house was finally opened from the inside, and Guang Dan stepped out with his ru skirt, looked at Chen Xun who was nervous, handed a prescription to him, and said crisply: "According to the prescription, get the medicine, and then give your father a different room. Rest and feed him when the medicine is ready."

Chen Xun took it quickly, "Thank you Guangdan... girl." Then he ordered the servants to go to work.

He had already arranged a room in the inn, and after ordering someone to bring his father back to the room, seeing him fall asleep peacefully with his own eyes, he couldn't help but feel overjoyed. Bring Cui Yuan to see Xie Yan.

The Chen family is an imperial businessman and has a lot of wealth, so they are quite generous.

Xie Yan still looked like an immortal, and said, "This is the duty of a doctor, and Young Master Chen doesn't need to be more polite."

Chen Xun admired him even more. When he was outside, he also heard about Zhang's residence. Some people denounced the genius doctor for being too big, not even giving the prefect's face, and insulting the name of the doctor's benevolence, but Chen Xun scolded the man in his heart.

What happened to the prefect? The genius doctor doesn't belong to his family, so why should the genius doctor come to the door by himself? Give him a face!

"During Cui Yuan, I have seen a genius doctor." Cui Yuan said with a calm smile, "I heard the name of a genius doctor, and when I saw it today, it really lives up to its reputation."

He glanced at his right hand that was shaking slightly when he made a bow, Xie Yan took a step forward and stretched out his hand. Said: "Can you let this old man have a look?"

Surprised by the candidness of this genius doctor, Cui Yuan smiled even more, decisively stretched out his right hand, and was caught by both hands, feeling confused in his heart.