10.1 The First Priest

A white light flashed in front of his eyes, and the system's prompt sound came from his ear: "The player Shishan has died."

After death in the holographic game, the player will wake up five seconds after death, and can continue to perceive the world, but cannot participate in the battle, unless Use a resurrection potion.

Xie Yan knew the world's plot, he took out a bottle of potion and drank it, the restriction was immediately lifted, and the gray world instantly became alive.

In this era, holographic online games are regarded as the second world. People attach consciousness to game characters through holographic helmets and do what they want to do.

There are no hard rules in the game, except for the data balance of the game characters, other things are left to the players to explore by themselves.

for its maddens.

After Xie Yan returned to life, what appeared in front of him was a dazzling magical world. It was obviously a fight, he had died once and couldn't rejoin the same fight, he could only wait by the side.

"Shishan, are you going to take your place?" A young man with red hair, while chanting a spell and throwing magic balls at the opposite, complained, "You are such a priest! A priest! Healing! It's not for you to rush to the front." 

It's not just him, everyone else is complaining about Xie Yan, Xie Yan ignores them, he is checking his skill bar. This character is indeed a priest, and his role in the team is to heal. He is frail and physically unable to compete with other professions. If there is no protection from his teammates, he will easily be killed by the opponent's focus fire.

Although holographic games don't feel pain when they die, most of the time they play games for honor, and they will be despised if they die all the time.

The original body has been kicked out by many teams due to operational problems.

But one thing about this game is quite popular among players, that is, each profession will have a basic value. This value is only for the balance of each profession, but the development of the characters in the later stage is only closely related to the player's own ability. Take Xie Yan, the priest profession. Say.

At the beginning of the game, the basic skill of the priest is light magic, which is specially used for healing and is also the nemesis of dark magic. However, the priest's HP and defense are relatively low, and he has no damage skills, only basic attacks, and it is easy to die in battle. However, if the player is strong, even if they play the profession of priest, they can improve other data, but such people are rare.

Xie Yan's consciousness is quite strong, and he has experienced countless battles. In his eyes, the battle in front of him really has no skills at all. Because his priest died, his team members gradually lost their vitality, and the final battle ended in failure.

The other side was an orc warrior, grinning and laughing, mocking that their team was all weak, and the fiery red-haired human magician couldn't help but glared at Xie Yan: "Don't play games like you rookie, it's a drag. What's the matter with others?"

A female elf in the team took a careful look at Xie Yan, then looked at the name on the top of his head, and suddenly said: "Isn't this the priest who was hung up on the World Forum a few days ago? " 

As soon as she made a sound, even the enemy on the opposite side looked over.

Shishan priest, it seems that he has indeed been hung up, and these days it has become a post-war discussion point for players. The reason why this priest is notorious is because he once snatched a man from the guild president's wife in the guild, and was then hung up on the forum by the president's wife's support group. If it's just like this, it's fine. 

The key is that this stone mountain priest's skills are too indescribable. He has dragged his legs many times, and he likes to pretend to be forceful. If every suggestion he makes can be effective, everyone will think that he has Ability, but every time he speaks with certainty, the results are terrible.