7.3

The man's movements were extremely jerky, as if he had never been so close to anyone before. He learned to kiss Xie Yan's two times before, and put on Xie Yan's lips, but he couldn't do it, he could only slowly grind it on his lips.

Such a man is really exciting, Xie Yan smiled lightly, left a little, and asked in a low voice, "Am I still causing trouble?"

Ning Jiu clenched his palm into a fist, "You will come with me later." I don't want to see the young man alone. When you go out of the base to kill zombies, it is more reassuring to keep it by your side.

With a light peck on his lips, Xie Yan leaned over and bit his earlobe again, "So I'll have two new younger brothers, too?"

Ning Jiu seemed to have a fire burning in his heart, but his will was very clear, and his body was not produce any reaction, and this contradictory feeling made him even more unbearable.

He didn't answer Xie Yan immediately, his eyes met Xie Yan, the arms around his waist slowly tightened, and after a while, he said, "Yes."

Ning Jiu clearly knew that his emotions had been stripped, and he had always thought that he was not able to feel any emotions. He may have strange feelings for anyone, but the young man in front of him is the only special existence.

He reached out and stroked Xie Yan's cheek, he could smell the faint fragrance of the young man in his breath, then he easily picked him up, walked into the bedroom and put him on the bed.

"Sleep at night, we have a mission tomorrow." Ning Jiu stroked Xie Yan's temples and said stiffly.

Seeing that he was about to go out, Xie Yan laughed in a low voice, "Help me arrange those two little brothers, I can't keep them standing outside." He put a few light kisses on his lips expressionlessly, then turned to leave.

When the door was closed, Xiao Ba immediately patted his fluffy chest, "Fortunately I don't have to wear mosaics."

The next day, Xie Yan woke up and saw the camouflage suit placed beside the bed, which matched his body shape, and quickly put it on. After opening the door, he saw Ning Jiu standing in the living room assembling guns. When he saw Xie Yan come out, he said flatly, "Fifteen minutes left."

Xie Yan quickly got ready and went out with Ning Jiu. Outside the door stood several of Ning Jiu's subordinates, as well as Wang Qiang and Lu Yuan, who were also in camouflage.

"Hello, Admiral!"

"Hello, Brother Xie!" 

The two groups of people shouted at the same time, but Wang Qiang and Lu Yuan were obviously outnumbered, and they couldn't roar a few soldiers.

The admiral's lover's younger brother? This is too unseemly!

Isn't that the general's subordinate? What to show off!

Ning Jiu glanced at a few people and saw that they were gradually serious, Fang said: "Let's go."

This time the task is to go to an abandoned factory ten kilometers away to collect supplies. There are many zombies wandering in the factory. Ning Jiu brought a team of 100 people and drove the car. Go to.

Xie Yan naturally sat with Ning Jiu. The soldiers saw that their boss was also bringing a lover. Although they didn't show anything on their faces, their hearts were really uncomfortable. The driver in front and the young soldier on the co-pilot exchanged glances. The young man in the co-pilot asked, "Boss, don't you want to introduce him to me?"

They have been by Ning Jiu's side since they joined the army. They are quite familiar with Ning Jiu and speak more casually. In fact, they all knew Xie Yan, and the question was just a start.

Ning Jiu glanced at them, "Xie Yan."

The young man in the co-pilot immediately said with a smile: "Hello Xie Yan, my name is Ye Zhe," he said and patted the soldier driving, "This is Feng Wei, we've been with the boss for ten years."

He looked at Xie Yan with scrutiny and scrutiny, his appearance was indeed very good, but it was said that his strength was very poor, and he didn't know what the boss thought.

"Yeah." Xie Yan replied lightly, and then patted Ning Jiu's thigh, "Have the talisman and cinnabar belts been prepared?"