8.5

In the broken view on the barren mountain, the young man was full of surprises and excitement, but Xie Yan's next sentence poured cold water on him.

"You and I don't need to be masters and apprentices, I just want teach you some Taoism."

Nie Dong is of immortal blood, and Xie Yan will not stay in this world for too long, so there is absolutely no need to get along with Nie Dong in the name of master and apprentice.

"Xie, Brother Xie..." Nie Dong stammered and looked a little sad, so his talent was not as good as Brother Xie said?

Xie Yan held him up with Dao strength and smiled: "Don't worry, your talent is very good, it's just that my brother Qin and I like to travel around the world, seeing that you are a talented person, I can't bear your talent to be buried, so I want to teach you some. Dao Fa, but we have no plans to accept apprentices."

Nie Dong finally understood what he meant, and he was relieved, but he knelt down firmly and gave Xie Yan three bangs, "Anyway, Brother Xie, Nie Dong will never forget the kindness with Brother Qin." 

In Canghong Continent, Xie Yan has been practicing immortal art for hundreds of years. Although he only practiced "Bounding the Heavens", he also dabbled in other exercises. Now the professor is just right for Nie Dong.

The practice of Taoism must be practiced, and it happened that Nie Dong was also a playful person, so he happily traveled with the two of them.

The country of Dayao has a vast territory and abundant products, but because of the many evil spirits, the life of the people is not peaceful.

Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao only had spirit crystals from Canghong Continent, and they had no currency in this world, so they exchanged high-grade talismans for a lot of money. Every time Nie Dong saw it in his eyes, it hurt in his heart.

That's a lot of high-grade talismans! Even some big Daomen can't take out so much at one time. Brother Xie and Brother Qin's cultivation base is probably the most highest master Taoist! What is his luck? But after a fall, God sent these two gods to him.

A few months passed by in a flash, Nie Dong was taught by Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao, coupled with the high-grade Dao method, the progress can be described as rapid, he has already crossed the stage of Daoist, and is only one step away from Daoist, and in these few days. In the past few months, he often fought against evil spirits alone, and his experience became more and more rich, and his comprehensive strength also improved a lot.

However, in his spare time, Nie Dong always felt that Brother Xie and Brother Qin were a little weird. The two were extremely close, like a husband and wife. Could it be that one of them is a brother? But they don't have moles, and they can't be brothers.

He originally thought that he might be thinking too much, but one day he was sleeping in the woods, and he woke up from his sleep. In the dimness, he seemed to see Brother Qin pressing Brother Xie under him. The two hugged tightly and kissed each other. Together... He suddenly wakes up, rubs his thigh quietly, frowns in pain, and finds that they are still kissing so hard that he is finally sure that he is not dreaming.

Moreover, Brother Qin and Brother Xie found that after he woke up, he was still generous, without the slightest bit of embarrassment, but he himself became uncomfortable.

Can a man and a man do that too! It was the first time in his life that he saw it, and it must be the last time!

Since that night, Xie Yan and Qin Jiuxiao have no longer cared about Nie Dong's feelings. Every time Nie Dong sees the sweet appearance of the two, he can only sigh and go to practice Taoism alone.

On this day, they came to a small town. Although the town was small, it was still lively. Nie Dong looked left and right in the market, and when he heard the noise in front of him, he turned to look at Xie Yan, and when he saw Xie Yan nodded, he quickly ran over to join in the fun.

After a while, he came back with a pale face, "Someone is going to be sunk in the pond..."

Xie Yan felt something, as if something was pulling him, he couldn't help walking forward and came to the river.

The river bank was surrounded by many people. Qin Jiuxiao quietly moved those people to the side and made way for them. The exposed scene made Nie Dong angry.

A few strong men were tying a rock to a weak brother, who was stuffed with cloth in his mouth and struggled desperately, but couldn't make a sound, and those big eyes were full of anger. And hatred, as if the next second will become evil spirits to seek revenge for them.

He stared at a man so terrified that he couldn't help but slap him, the man's fair face suddenly swelled up, the corners of his mouth were cracked, and a little blood flowed out.

"What are you staring at? A broom star like you deserves to be sunk in a pond, bah!"