1.20

Since Xie's "Annotation of Medicine" was copied and disseminated by caring people, many doctors have carried this book for research, and Wei Qinghan is no exception.

He took the medical book he was thinking about and read it carefully, hoping to find a prescription that could treat his face, but no matter how many times he read it, there was none! no! still none!

He smashed all the mirrors in the house, he didn't dare to look at himself now, and he didn't dare to touch the hideous and ugly scar with his hands.

"This medical book is useless at all!" He tore the book to shreds in a fit of anger, how could he still have the slightest suave gentleman's bearing?

The servant trembled like sifting chaff, and said tremblingly, "I heard that the daughter of Jiangzhou Prefecture's Chief Qin soldier was cured of her birthmark. That person is the doctor of Ji'antang, young master, do you want to try it?" 

Go to Jin Xuan, Wei Qing Han didn't think about it, but he also understood that his injury and Qin Xiao's birthmark were two different things, and Jin Xuan thought that he had killed his master and hated him, so how could he be willing to diagnose and treat him? But if he didn't try it, he was not reconciled. What if Jin Xuan really got Xie Yan's relics and inherited his mantle?

"Prepare the car, we will go to Jiangzhou immediately."

Ji'Antang.

Because more and more people came to him to see a doctor, the already small hospital became more crowded. Jin Xuan was busy from morning till night, and finally sent the last patient away. He was about to close the door to rest when a carriage stopped at his door. forward.

Before he could react, he was grabbed by a strong servant and carried into the car, almost hitting the wall of the car.

"Jin Xuan." A gloomy voice sounded in the dull carriage, Jin Xuan only felt a chill on the back of his neck and a chill on his back.

He looked up at the person sitting in front of him. Although he was covered with a face towel, his eyes were quite recognizable, "Wei Qinghan!"

Leaning against his waist, he didn't dare to act rashly, and only asked, "You came to me to treat your face?"

Wei Qinghan sneered, "You're not stupid."

Thinking of what his master taught him, Jin Xuanqiang calmed himself and said, "It's too troublesome to cure your face, and it's risky. I don't really want to cure it."

Wei Qinghan's eyes suddenly lit up, but he was suspicious and unwilling to do so. He believe that Jin Xuan can really cure him, "You were just an ordinary little doctor, if you didn't have a good master, how could you have the good reputation you have today, even the imperial doctor in the palace can't cure my face, how can you? Zhi? If you don't tell the formula, I'll kill you now!" 

He looked like an evil ghost now, his eyes were full of resentment, Jin Xuan glanced at him and then averted his eyes, retorting: "The imperial palace in the palace Didn't the doctor also cure the plague? You can only choose to believe me." 

Wei Qinghan looked at him for a while, then sneered, "If you want to lie and delay time, I advise you not to do it, you say it can be cured. Now, dictate the recipe! Don't talk nonsense!" 

The surroundings were silent, Jin Xuan didn't know where the carriage had driven, he licked his lips and said, "If I say it, you can let me go?" 

"Don't talk nonsense! Don't say yes, just die!" The knife stabbed forward, a chill penetrated through the clothes and penetrated into the skin, Jin Xuan couldn't help shrinking his neck.

"Your face will take a lot of time. If it is a new injury, as long as you use medicine, and then fuse the new skin with your texture, it will be perfect in time. But if you treat it now, I am afraid you need to gouge out the old flesh first, and then use medicine and new skin. Skin, it's just this process, I'm afraid you can't stand it." 

Wei Qinghan heard the fog, he said sharply: "What kind of new skin?" 

"This piece of skin fuses with your wound, and that's the only way to solve it." In fact, in Jin Xuan's view, this is completely nonsense from the master, how can there be such a treatment method? I don't know if I can fool Wei Qinghan. 

"According to this, if the animal is injured, it can also be recovered by this method?" Wei Qinghan smiled grimly.

"Then please go to the capital and see if the animal can be cured first." Jin Xuanru was struck by lightning He wanted to cry but had no tears, but the master didn't tell him whether animals could be cured! 

The morning light is faint, and the breeze is gentle.

Xie Yan taught Guangdan to recognize medicinal herbs, who rarely woke up early, so Ying Shishi strode into the yard, and the hem of his clothes was smeared with morning dew.

"Xie Shenyi," she said with a puzzled expression, "Wei Qinghan has already taken Doctor Jin away from Jiangzhou and headed to the capital."

"He moves quite fast," Xie Yan raised an eyebrow, "Thank you for your hard work."

Ying Shi Shi endured and endured, but still couldn't hold back, "I know that you have your intentions to do this, but I still don't understand, why do you want Jin Xuan to go to the capital to treat Wei Qinghan? You are not afraid of him being killed?"

She She has a good opinion of Jin Xuan and doesn't want him to be in danger, but she can't go against her master's wishes, so she can only watch from the sidelines.

"He won't be in danger," Xie Yan faded, "As for the reason, you will find out later." If you are familiar with Xie Yan, you can tell by the look on his face that he is a little unhappy.

Not even Chu Jiuzhang would question him like that.

"Fourteen," Chu Jiuzhang's indifferent voice came from outside the hospital, his eyes fell on Ying Shishi like a knife, cutting her into pain, "You dare to question me, so come to disturb Doctor Xie?"

Fourteen lowered his head, "Fourteen has no status, please forgive me." 

Guangdan, who had classified the herbs, snorted dissatisfiedly, "Don't you just think that the son is cold-blooded? The son has his own reasons for doing things, why are you worried? "

The genius doctor recently built a medicinal field in the back mountain, and the soil hasn't been dug yet. Fourteen, you go to help." Chu Jiuzhang didn't talk nonsense, and directly punished her to dig the ground.

Ying 14 did not dare to disobey and saluted and retire.

Sending Guangdan to the house to learn the habits of various herbs, Xie Yan pushed Chu Jiuzhang to hang out in the house, Chu Jiuzhang was a little uncomfortable, and apologized for Ying Shishi: "She has a relatively straightforward temperament, Jin Xuan probably caught her eye, she That's why I'm so worried, it's not about you."

"I didn't take it to heart," Xie Yan blocked the falling leaves for him, "Yesterday's jade hasn't been carved yet, you can help me take a look."

"Okay."

The two walked to the study room in the main courtyard, Xie Yan familiarly took a box from the bookshelf and handed it to Chu Jiuzhang, "Before you only taught me to carve pavilions, pavilions and mountains and rivers, but you didn't teach me how to carve figures. I thought about it for a long time. I always feel weird."

Taking the piece of jade out of the box, buildings and trees are indeed engraved on it. If you add a character, it will indeed be more artistic. For Chu Jiuzhang, this is completely trivial. He took out the carving knife and lowered his head to carve carefully. The setting sun fell on his side face, casting gentle colors.

Xie Yan raised his cheeks and stared, it would be great if he could be like this with Xiao Jiu all the time.