1.24 (2)

The top Minister of Wei was dismissed from office by his father, and Wei Qinghan incited him to take this opportunity to kill his father's vitality, so as not to have too many dreams at night, and this moved the people in the Hou residence.

"Delirious!" Cui Yawei pointed at him, her long nails almost scratching his face, "Why didn't you ask my opinion on such a big thing? After all, he is your father! You are killing your own father?!"

Chu Yiheng suddenly raised his head and looked at the woman in the gorgeous palace dress with an indescribably complicated expression in front of him, "Mother, concubine, isn't that poison mixed with soup that you personally served to serve the royal father and drink?"

As far as touching the darkest part of people's hearts, Chu Yiheng certainly doesn't care about how much human relations and affection. Besides, the emperor did not have such a thing as family. 

Chu Yiheng had always believed that the reason why the emperor favored him was only because his mother-in-law and himself would please him. 

Just have a look at the first empress and Chu Jiuzhang, neither of them are sweet and lovable, and the emperor will not give them a second glance. He even abandoned them.

"Clap!" A slap slapped his face fiercely, and the bloodshot palm print clearly emerged. Chu Yiheng was stunned, and looked at the ferocious woman in front of him in disbelief.

 "Who am I doing this for?" Cui Yawei gritted her teeth with hatred, "I'm doing this for you! Do you think I didn't know that A Yuan's arm was disabled because Wei Qinghan deliberately pulled him to suffer for you? Now A Zhi is paralyzed again in bed. Do you know how many years the Zhenbei Hou Mansion could have been prosperous? But now? How much has the Hou Mansion paid for you to succeed? You don't care about your kinship at all? You even went to Ah Zhi's place for Wei Qinghan. That kid is cleared of the crime! You have no regrets!"

Chu Yiheng was not stunned by her, he was very awake, "Mother concubine, the Hou Mansion helped me, but because after I succeeded, they could enjoy more glory and wealth. After all, they are helping themselves!"

Cui Yawei was trembling with anger, she knew that what Chu Yiheng said was right, but she would not allow herself to bring up such a wolf-hearted thing!

"Get out of here." She stroked her undulating chest, almost out of breath.

Chu Yiheng knelt down and didn't move, only said: "But mother concubine, now only you can restore the father's heart." 

The exhausted imperial concubine waved her hand. She and the emperor have slept together for more than 20 years, and she knows each other's temper well. Usually he can dote on him, but once he encounters something that shakes the foundation, he can't be kind.

"Can't you see the situation clearly? Your royal father is already suspicious of us, so even if he is about to die, he will drag us mother and son to bury them first."

Chu Yiheng suddenly turned pale and slumped to the ground when he heard the words.

Tai Chi Temple.

Guo Yuyi knelt on the ground, his head was on the cold ground, his whole body was shaking like a sieve, and he replied tremblingly: "Your Majesty, the facts and facts are exactly as he said."

He was referring to the person who had just stated the truth of Xie Ying's case. Little waiter. After Xie Ying was beheaded half a year ago, all relevant insiders in the palace were silenced, but this little servant was clever and managed to escape the disaster, and now he has been asked by the emperor's people for questioning.

Guo Yuyi participated in the blame, Xie Ying originally gave Cui Yawei some prescriptions to nourish blood and qi, but Guo Yuyi secretly changed some medicines, and finally testified, deliberately framed Xie Ying.

In the face of the emperor's pressing questions, he had no choice but to finally tell the truth and admit his guilt.

The truth has been revealed.

To be honest, according to the emperor's temperament, he didn't care about these "little things" before, but now this matter involves his own life, and he has to care if he doesn't want to.

Doesn't it sound funny that a noble concubine and a prince framed an imperial doctor in the district?

"Why do you want to frame that Xie Ying? I want you to tell the truth!" The emperor glared angrily, slapped the desk and asked, but he didn't use his strength, instead he coughed again and again.

Director Liu hurriedly stepped forward to pat his back.

Guo Yuyi crouched on the ground and replied with a trembling voice: "Yes, it is because Xie Ying has developed a method of continuing the veins and nourishing the tendons. Your Majesty, Wei Chen is guilty! I beg your Majesty's mercy!" He burst into tears.

Continuing the pulse, nourishing the tendons.

These two words sounded ordinary, but they were like a thunderbolt in the emperor's ear. So far, he has fully understood.

Why did they want to kill Xie Ying, why did they not let Xie Yan go, why did they use their own hands to order the Xie family not to practice medicine, so it is, so it is!

Imperial power, everyone wants to get imperial power, and will do anything to achieve this.

They were worried that Xiaojiu's feet would be cured, so they directly cut off Xiaojiu's chance of being cured. What a coup! Worried that he would pass the throne to Little Twelve, he killed Xie Yan again and cut off his own vitality!

The more angry, the more sober the emperor, he thought, actually began to laugh. He laughs at himself, laughs at his old eyes, that he holds the snake and scorpion in the palm of his hand and loves him very much! He laughed at himself, even now, there is no way to really kill.

But some things have to be done.

"Come here, prepare the decree." After the imperial decree was prepared, Director Liu personally took it to Lanyue Hall.

"...The imperial concubine acted ruthlessly and caused chaos in the palace. From now on, she was deprived of her title and sentenced to live in the cold palace. The emperor's three sons were unfilial and discordant, disregarding human relations. 

The Moon Palace was chaotic and crying, and even the Hou Mansion, who learned the content of the imperial edict soon after, was extremely bleak. Mrs. Cui couldn't even feel dizzy. Cui Hou ran around for his sister and nephew. Now only Cui Yuan can support the entire Hou mansion. Coupled with the good stewardship of Luo Shi, the Cui family is under the control of the two."

The joys and sorrows of the nobles did not affect the small courtyard in Dongcheng at all. Xie Yan's hands were itchy and unbearable, so he started digging the soil and planting herbs in the small courtyard. He also practiced carving skills with carving knives and jade in his spare time.

Ying Shishi had already accepted the matter of planting herbs well, and even helped to plant them together.

The days in the small courtyard were very leisurely and comfortable, and the people dispatched by the emperor outside were still anxiously looking for a thank-you banquet, saying that he wanted to see people dying and corpses.

Tai Chi Temple.

Feeling that his health was getting worse, the emperor felt that he could not delay any longer, so he called Chu Jiuzhang. Although he didn't like this son, he still trusted Chu Jiuzhang's character.

Chu Jiuzhang came in a wheelchair. When the emperor saw him, a trace of guilt flashed in his eyes, but the guilt quickly disappeared. He looked at the indifferent ninth son and asked, "If I want to make the little twelfth prince to be The Emperor, What would you do?"

Chu Jiuzhang's eyelashes drooped, "All sons and ministers listen to what the emperor has to say."

He knew the emperor's intention to call him here. Little Twelve was born to Chen Zhaoyi, and his grandfather's family was a royal merchant. If you really want to count it, there is no help at all. 

But Chu Jiuzhang was different. Although he was disabled, he was once a prince after all. There were not a few people in the court who secretly supported him, and his grandfather's family was considered a prestigious family.

Seeing him so obedient, the emperor was very satisfied. In any case, Chu Jiuzhang has excellent ability and is disabled for life. He can help but not threaten the new emperor. He is the best candidate to support the new emperor.

At this time, an attendant reported outside the hall, saying that there was an urgent matter to inform the emperor. The emperor asked Director Liu to let people into the hall, and the chamberlain threw himself on the ground and kowtowed excitedly: "Your Majesty! Xie Yan is not dead!"

The hall was silent, the emperor and Director Liu widened their eyes, a little unbelievable. Some dazed. These life-and-death dramas have already made them dare not jump to conclusions.

Chu Jiuzhang in the wheelchair lowered his eyebrows and smiled, as if he was also happy about the news. He said slowly: "Father, you might as well take this opportunity to help Xie Ying and Shen Xue, and withdraw the ban on the Xie family, so that everyone in the world will know. Father, you are wise and generous, and with the protection of your golden mouth, others will not easily kill the genius doctor Xie Yan."

The emperor who was eager to invite Xie Yan into the palace felt that what he said was very reasonable. Before, he thought that Xie Yan was just a little doctor, without courtesy, but after being shocked by the news of Xie Yan's "death", he was a little scared, for fear that Xie Yan would die outside again.

The plan now is to show kindness to Xie Yan and protect Xie Yan under his own majesty!