6.6

A few months later, Xie Changchun passed away, leaving Xie's family to Xie Wanxi at the end of his life, but at this time Xie's family was already declining, like a dying fish, even if fresh water was injected, it could not be saved, let alone Xie Wanxi was just a little girl who didn't understand anything, and the Xie family might change her surname soon.

And Xie Yan, who became the number one person in the Celestial Master world, became more and more mysterious and rarely appeared in front of people. Some people can only ask him to take action through the He family, and as a result, the He family has become the most sought after wealthy aristocrat in Beijing. 

He Zhiguo faced the worried middle-aged man in front of him. Hearing his earnest request, He Zhiguo couldn't help but sigh, "Okay, let me ask for you."

It was difficult for the He family to get in touch. If it wasn't for He Zhiguo having some friendship with the man in front of him, and seeing him as too pitiful, otherwise he would not have agreed.

He dialed the phone, but he didn't expect to hear He Ji's voice, "Dad, what's the matter?" 

After He Zhiguo told about the middle-aged man, he heard He Ji's voice asking on the other end of the phone. Immediately afterwards, He Ji replied: "I'll go back with Ah Yan later."

This seems to be hopeful. After hanging up the phone, He Zhiguo said to the man with an expectant look: "Ah Ji and Xiao Yan will come back in a while, please wait."

I thought I would have to wait for about half an hour, but I didn't expect that after he just said a few words, He Ji and Xie Yan suddenly appeared outside the door.

He looked at them in astonishment, but when he thought of the supernatural powers of the two, he was relieved and introduced: "Ah Ji, Xiao Yan, this is President Jiang of Jiang's real estate, President Jiang, this is Ah Ji, this is Xiao Yan."

Of course President Jiang would not address the two of them like He Zhiguo, but respectfully said: "Master Xie, Young Master He."

Xie Yan opened his eyes and saw that black yin qi surrounded him, if it wasn't for his luck Not bad, it must have been eroded by black gas and died.

"Mr. Jiang, how about taking us to that ghostly land?" Before Xie Yan waited for President Jiang to explain the situation, he was already straight to the point.

President Jiang was suddenly shocked, and a sense of admiration suddenly emerged in his heart. He had also found many heavenly masters before, but without exception, they were unsuccessful. In the end, he had no choice but to have the cheek to come to He Zhiguo, begging Xie Tianshi to take action.

Now that he didn't say anything, Xie Tianshi already knew what happened. This kind of magical power is really compelling. No wonder Xu Tianshi suggested that he come to Xie Tianshi. Although Xie Tianshi is young, his strength is indeed extraordinary!

President Jiang quickly took them to the construction site. He finally bid for this piece of land, and has already started construction, but he did not expect that people would die on the site within a few days of construction. I finally realized that something was wrong, and decided to stop the work, spend a lot of money to compensate the workers' families, and then invited many celestial masters to see them. The celestial masters said that the construction site is a place of evil spirits. If people work here for a long time, they are easily affected by evil spirits. In a trance, he died unexpectedly.

He spent a lot of money bidding at the time, and now if this land becomes a dead place, wouldn't his money be wasted?

He followed closely behind the two of them and entered the desolate construction site that was fenced off, only to feel a chilly air creeping into his body from his feet, which made him shudder.

"Put this in your pocket." The young man's calm and flat voice came. President Jiang looked at the talisman that was folded up in his hand, and quickly thanked him and reached for it.

With the other hand, he took the talisman from the palm of the young man first. President Jiang looked at He Ji suspiciously, and heard the inexplicable Young Master He say, "Hold it."

President Jiang carefully took it from He Ji's hand and couldn't help it. Fu Li: So, is there any difference between taking over from Master Xie and taking over from you?

As soon as he took the talisman, his whole person became much warmer, and he immediately admired and trusted Xie Yan even more in his heart.

He Ji and Xie Yan walked side by side, squeezed his hand, and approached his ear: "I will do this kind of thing in the future." He didn't want Ah Yan's hand to be touched by someone other than him.

Xie Yan acquiesced to his jealous little temper, and shook it back, "It won't happen in the future." The two of them opened their eyes, and they could clearly see a large cloud of black yin circling around the center of the construction site. diffusion.

With Xie Yan's cultivation base, he could see the situation under the Yin evil, but in the eyes of Xu Tianshi and the others, this place was just a gathering place for Yin Qi, and he didn't take it too seriously.

Xie Yan asked President Jiang not to continue to follow him. President Jiang obediently stopped in place, and he brought He Ji to the source of Yin Sha.

A strong Dao energy instantly dissipated the accumulated Yin Qi, revealing the original face of the land. The eye of the sky penetrated the ground and went straight into the ground, but was blocked by a talisman formation. The cultivation base of the people who set this talisman formation must be extraordinary. No wonder Xu Tianshi and the others did not discover the mystery of the underground.

Fu array tightly surrounded a pair of coffins, Xie Yan did not want to disturb the rest of the deceased, but because the Fu array had been out of control for a long time, the evil spirit in the coffin was hard to stop, if it was allowed to continue, the Fu array would not be allowed. After it is broken, something will pop out of the coffin.

If he only reinforces the talisman formation, after a few hundred years, the talisman formation's effectiveness will be lost, and it will be even more difficult to control at that time.

The divine consciousness broke through the talisman formation with the power of the Tao and entered the interior of the coffin. Xie Yan suddenly met a pair of black eyes!

Sure enough, it's an old monster! No wonder the evil spirit is so strong.

"I don't want to disturb Your Excellency's rest, but the talisman formation has gradually expired. Now the evil spirit of Yin has entered the world, which may cause harm to the world. Presumably your original intention is not to bring bad luck to the world, right?" Xie Yan tried to communicate with him. .

The contents of the coffin were silent for a long time, and just when Xie Yan was about to change the method, an extremely hoarse and unpleasant voice sounded in his mind, "This place was originally a feng shui treasure that I personally selected, but recently I have been disturbed a lot, disturbed. My rest makes me so irritable, if you find another good acupoint for me, I will not treat you badly."

This old monster is willing to move and it is easy to do, Xie Yan naturally agreed and called President Jiang to call Come here, "Looking for someone to dig this piece of land."

President Jiang was naturally good-natured, and soon under the command of Xie Yan, the ground was dug up until he saw a luxurious coffin. President Jiang's face turned pale, he hurriedly stepped back a few steps, and Xie Yan took a few pieces of talisman paper. Put it on the coffin and instructed: "Hire a truck."

"Master Xie, if you transport this at will, will it disturb..." He asked anxiously.

"Don't worry about this matter, there will be no accidental death of workers on the construction site in the future." Xie Yan replied coldly.

President Jiang was already very convinced of him, so he hurriedly asked people to prepare a truck and watched Xie Yan leave with the coffin.