1.19

The Marquis of Zhenbei fell into chaos and panic again, because the Marquis of Zhenbei suddenly rushed to the heart, spit out a large mouthful of blood, and his face was like golden paper, and people immediately fell down.

So Yu-Yi Guo, who had not gone far, was invited back again. He felt his pulse, prescribed medicine, and asked Cui Yuan, who was worried: "What's the matter, Lord Hou?" After he said some comforting words just now, Isn't Cui Hou very happy?

Before Cui Yuan could say anything, the old lady was supported by the maid, her legs were shaking, she saw Cui Yuan, without saying a word, grabbed the cane and smashed him on top! Fortunately, Cui Yuan was strong and strong, and the old lady didn't have much strength, so it didn't hurt. But in front of outsiders, he really doesn't treat him as a grandchild.

"What did you tell your father? You're so angry with your father!" The old lady couldn't move anymore, so she sat down and cursed angrily.

Cui Yuan's expression didn't change, he just said truthfully: "Father asked his grandson to find Xie Ying's nephew Xie Yan, saying that he might heal the eldest brother's injury."

At this point, he deliberately glanced at the old lady's expression, and saw that she really did Surprised, "Really?"

"But father doesn't know, just not long ago, eldest brother and Wei Qinghan went to Jiangzhou to kill Xie Yan, and Xie Yan had already died in the hands of eldest brother." Although there is no direct evidence to prove Xie Yan Yan was killed by Cui Zhi, but that's already obvious isn't it?

How does it feel to sacrifice your future with your own hands? Presumably Cui Zhi now understands it quite well.

The old lady was stunned for a while, and then suddenly cried out, "What a sin!" Then she closed her eyes and fell to the ground.

The tragic state of the Cui Mansion soon alarmed the emperor. The emperor, who was over fifty years old, was not in good health recently and could not hear those sad things. When the news of the Hou residence reached his ears, he immediately sent someone to send some precious medicinal materials to comfort him, and also asked the third prince, Chu Yiheng, to visit him.

As Chu Yiheng's ancestral home, Houfu has always had a close relationship with him. Chu Yiheng first visited the old lady and Cui Houye, and finally came to Cui Zhi's house.

The house used to be lively, but now it's eerie. Cui Zhi lay on the bed expressionlessly, even when Chu Yiheng came in, he didn't blink.

"Cousin." Chu Yiheng frowned and sat beside the bed. He was handsome and had an extraordinary bearing. His tall and strong physique made Cui Zhi's eyes hurt.

But the other party was Chu Yiheng, and he couldn't vent his anger towards Chu Yiheng like he did to others.

"My concubine will make people look for famous doctors, and your injury will definitely heal." Seeing that Cui Zhi didn't respond, Chu Yiheng sighed, "Cousin, don't blame Qinghan, he didn't do it on purpose, and his face... "

"Hey—" Cui Zhi finally moved his eyes, his hoarse voice seemed to have been scalded by boiling oil, and he spit out extremely unpleasant words, "His face is ruined, you still like him? Third Highness, facing the new face. Can you still kiss his face now?" 

Did Wei Qinghan deliberately make him a scapegoat? Only Cui Zhi is qualified to say that, no one else is qualified to judge!

Chu Yiheng's face paled. In his eyes, Cui Zhi has become a waste, and he has no value for friendship at all. Now, only Cui Yuan is left in the Cui House, and he is too lazy to suffer his bad temper with Cui Zhi.

"You rest in peace, I'll go back to the palace first." After Chu Yiheng said, he left without nostalgia.

Cui Zhi roared with all his strength: "It's your and your niece's idea to kill Xie Ying and Xie Yan! Why do I have to bear the hardship now! Chu Yiheng! Chu Yiheng!"

Unfortunately, there was silence outside, and no one responded to his words. .

The residence of Chu in Jiangzhou.

Xie Yan sat on the bed as usual, pricking the acupoints for Chu Jiuzhang, perhaps because he was used to the pain every night, Chu Jiuzhang's expression was no longer as distorted as before, and he could even talk to Xie Yan with a smile.

"Xie's most precious medical book is so easily spread out, are you really willing?"

He took off the silver needles from his feet one by one and put them in the needle bag. Xie Yan began to pour his inner strength into his hands again, while massaging him. Bian replied: "Medical books are not really important. Not everyone can learn them with medical books. Just like Cui Zhi's injury, no one can cure it except me."

"Then what is the most important thing in your heart?" Chu Jiuzhang's eyes locked Xie Yan tightly, as if he was trying to capture something from his handsome profile.

Unexpectedly, the young doctor suddenly turned his head and met his focused gaze, and the corners of his lips curved upward playfully, "What about yours?"

His smile almost flashed, Chu Jiuzhang didn't mention it in one breath, and coughed violently, Xie Yan was helpless, leaned over and patted him, "Why are you so careless?"

Chu Jiuzhang grabbed his hand, pursed his lips, and asked seriously, "Why do I always think you are an old acquaintance? Unfamiliar and unfamiliar, familiar and familiar, I don't know what's wrong with me, and..."

"And what?" Xie Yan's eyes became gentle, as if encouraging the people under him to speak out.

The young man lying on top of him was extremely delicate, and under the candlelight and the swaying curtains, he became more and more like pearls. Ink hair and snow skin, red lips and white teeth, if there is a medicinal fragrance floating in the breath, the hand in the palm is slender and cool, and it is reluctant to let go.

"Also, every time I touch you, there is always a scorching heat on my back, and I don't know why." As he spoke, his breathing became heavier, and his amber eyes looked at Xie Yan for a moment, like a little wolf pleading for caress.

So cute.

As soon as he touched him, the heat on his back was exactly the same as before. Xie Yan's eyes became more gentle, his fingers touched Chu Jiuzhang's cheek, and he lightly pecked on his forehead with lightning speed.

"The most important thing in my heart is to accompany one person for a long time." He opened up the longing deep in his heart word by word and said seriously.

Chu Jiuzhang's breathing was stagnant, and there seemed to be a monstrous flame suddenly rising from the butterfly bone behind him, which burned him to no sense. It seemed that if he didn't do anything, he would turn into powder and step into hell.

"Can I?" The man looked at Xie Yan nervously, just like the expression he had when he first confessed.

If you can't, who else can?

Xie Yan answered in his heart, but on his face he asked back: "I will cure you, and what if you become the emperor?"

"I don't care about that seat." Chu Jiuzhang did not hesitate, as if the throne that everyone in the world coveted was his. Words are nothing.

"Oh." Xie Yan didn't doubt the truth of what he said, but falling in love couldn't delay the massage, so he got up and sat down again.

However, Chu Jiuzhang insisted that he would give an accurate word, and stretched out his hand to grab his sleeve. The dignified prince actually acted coquettishly with a little doctor. Come, this is his family Xiao Jiu's true feelings.

In the past, he was much older than Xiao Jiu, and when Xiao Jiu was like a father and a brother, after Xiao Jiu got to know him, he would act like a spoiled child to please him from time to time. Others called him Hell Yama, but in Xie Yan's heart, he was a caring little padded jacket.

"Okay, the most important thing right now is your feet. Lets talk about it when it's cured." Xie Yan pretended to be impatient. Seeing this, Chu Jiuzhang had to obediently withdraw his hand and put it on his forehead, feeling where he was kissed just now. Somewhat hot.

"Well, I listen to you."

He was obviously a 20-year-old adult man, but his voice was soft and sweet. If Ying Shishi heard it, he would probably want to vomit blood again.