1.7

Qin Xiao's transformation from a Yaksha into a fairy caused a great sensation in Jiangzhou, and the name of Xie Yan's genius doctor became more and more mysterious, although everyone did not know the real name of the genius doctor.

Chen's house was surrounded by good people all the time, waiting to see some incurable patients who went in crying, and then came out with a smile.

The longer he stayed by Xie Yan's side, the deeper Jin Xuan's respect for him, he has been conscientiously guarding his post, doing whatever he wants. Guangdan has a playful temperament. Xie Yan saw that he was young, and he never restricted his temperament, nor did he force him to study medicine.

After Qin Xiao was cured and left, Xie Yan stopped diagnosing and treating others, and he devoted all his attention to Cui Yuan's hands.

From the beginning of his medical studies, Jin Xuan never thought that one day he would be able to see the birth of the method of renewing the pulse with his own eyes. Xie Yan not only did not hide such a wonderful medical skill, but instead taught him generously. In his heart, he considered Xie Yanfeng as his master. Although he had not asked about his master's name, or about Guangdan, Guangdan did not say anything.

"How does it feel here?" Xie Yan inserted the silver needle into the acupoint and asked Cui Yuan, who was already sweating on his forehead. Cui

Yuan endured the pain, and said excitedly: "It feels good!"

Jin Xuanren laughed and coughed, Xie Yan pulled out the silver needle, "I'm asking about the specific feeling."

Embarrassed, he smiled and said, "It hurts a bit, and it's a little numb."

"Okay, come back tomorrow, I'll ask Jin Xuan to deliver medicine to you later, he will teach you how to take it." Xie Yan said, and put the silver needle Withdraw the needle capsule.

In fact, there is no need to be so troublesome for the continuation pulse. But in the original plot, after Xie Yan was imprisoned, the young doctor who took his achievements cured Cui Yuan with the method of continuing the pulse. People broke Xie Yan's hamstrings, forcing him to use his own body to develop this method.

Although Cui Yuan had nothing wrong, Xie Yan had a hard time in the end. He had also suffered the pain of being treated as a medicine man for ten years, and he felt the same way about Xie Yan's experience. He will cure Cui Yuan, as for the process, it will not be so easy.

"Master, someone has come to give a gift!" Guang Dan jumped in like a rabbit, and said with a look of surprise.

Xie Yan got up and went into the courtyard, only to see Ying Yi, dressed in dark clothes, instructing his servants to bring the boxes in from outside, and counted them, there were twenty-eight boxes in total.

"What is this?" Guang Dan asked curiously.

Cui Yuan didn't want to stay here too long, so he said goodbye and left the yard, and Jin Xuan also left with the medicine. Only Xie Yan, Guang Dan and Ying Yi were left in the courtyard.

"My master gave this to my husband, please accept it with a smile." Ying saluted with his fists, and then opened a box, Guang Dan was stunned for a moment, only opened his mouth wide, and forgot to even say a word.

The box was full of precious medicinal materials, how precious and precious, Guang Dan was shocked for a moment, then came back and asked, "Are these things in those boxes too?"

"Yes."

Guang Dan was surprised, "So you The master is so rich!"

These can't be bought with money, Xie Yan thought about it, the power of this abolished prince can't be underestimated, but he suddenly sent these precious gifts just because he saved his life. His capable bodyguard?

No, Chu Jiuzhang must have other purposes, most likely because of the method of continuation.

"Go back and tell your masters, I have accepted his gift, but the people who are spying on me are still exempt."

Ying Yi heard the words, his face suddenly panicked, and he quickly explained: "It's not surveillance, it's for protection, sir. Don't take offense."

Xie Yan didn't say more and went back to the house.

Outside the Chen residence, the two noble sons were holding a horse each, watching the pomp and circumstance of the city, and thinking of the news they heard on the way, they were both startled and suspicious.

The tall and handsome man protected the slightly short and handsome young man, walked through the crowd, walked to the doorman, and said without anger, "Can Cui Yuan be at the mansion?"

"Yes, dare to ask the two?" The doorman Deterred by the man's aura, he respectfully replied.

"I'm brother Cui Yuan. I'm here to find Cui Yuan. Please lead the way." The

concierge immediately recruited someone to guide them and led them to the courtyard where Cui Yuan was. The man looked at Ying a few more times, and then the handsome young man pulled his sleeves and laughed and scolded him for looking dumbfounded at the man.

Helpless, the man patted his head with a smile.

Cui Yuan is applying ointment with the help of Jin Xuan. He is now full of hope for the future. When he thinks that his right hand can be restored in the future, he can wake up with a smile from his dreams.

"A Yuan!"

Just as Cui Yuan wrapped up his sleeves and put down his sleeves, a familiar and unfamiliar voice sounded outside the house. He paused, got up slowly, and walked out leisurely.