1.11

At Ji'an Church.

Chen Xunzhe brought all the medicinal materials that Yingyi gave to the genius doctor, and said to Jin Xuan, whose eyes were red, "This is your master's, now it belongs to you and Guangdan."

Jin Xuan clenched his fists and gritted his teeth, did not let himself cry, and said hoarsely : "Master, he has no enemies, who killed him? You must know, can you tell me?" Check it out and get justice for the benefactor. 

However, Chen's house, who was also gracious, did not speak up immediately. With Chen Xun's previous attitude towards his master, this had to be suspicious. Jin Xuan concluded that Chen Xun must know something.

This matter is related to the nobles in the palace, and Chen Xun can't say much, but after all, it is difficult to calm down and anger, so he can only remind in a low voice: "The defunct prince of Jiangzhou Prefecture has been suffering from foot problems for two years. He was beheaded for murdering nobles, and the genius doctor... ah! As a disciple of the genius doctor, you must be careful."

Jin Xuan was not a fool, he knew that his master died because of the struggle for imperial power, he was angry, but powerless Taking revenge, I couldn't help crying.

"Doctor! Doctor!" A man dressed as a servant suddenly rushed in anxiously, "My master is coughing up blood all of a sudden, go and see!"

Ji Antang was always supported by Jin Xuan alone, and there were no other doctors in the hall. With his life at stake, he had to wipe away his tears, lifted the medicine box, and was about to go out. As a result, Guangdan suddenly ran out of the inner hall, "I'm going too!"

Now that the master has passed away and his brother is still young, Jin Xuan only feels more responsibility. I thought it would be better to take my senior brother out to see more patients, so I agreed.

Chen Xun watched them leave, raised his head and glanced at the old plaque in Ji'antang, and sighed heavily.

He followed the servant forward until he got out of the city gate, and Jin Xuan realized something was wrong and asked, "Your house is outside the city?"

"Yes! Doctor, hurry up, the house is in chaos !" The servant looked flustered, not like a fake.

Either he is too good at acting, or there is such a thing, Jin Xuan can't make up his mind, but Guang Dan continues to walk forward, with an innocent face, "Junior brother, hurry up!"

Helpless, Jin Xuan had to go with his servants to a gorgeous and elegant house with a plaque on it. When he wrote the word "Chu's house", his eyes suddenly widened, this is the house of the abolished prince! Before he could react, he was pulled in by Guangdan.

The house is very big, and they turned around, and finally stopped in front of a yard. Before Jin Xuan could figure out how to face the abolished prince, he saw Guang Dan jumping into the yard and jumping in front of a young boy like a dancer, overjoyed: "Young Master, it's really you!"

Who does the brother know? Jin Xuan felt a little at ease and stepped into the courtyard, but the servant had already retreated.

"It's really smart." Xie Yan touched Guangdan's head with a gentle smile.

When he came in, Guangdan saw that his son was digging a hole on the ground, so he asked curiously, "Master, what are you doing?"

"Planting grass." Xie Yan handed him the small mud shovel in his hand, "This yard is too big, and there are no flowers. I have nothing to do, so I plan to use some poisonous herbs, but I have something to do now, just when you are here, I will leave this job to you, come, disciple, then There is also a shovel, you are with Guangdan." He waved to Jin Xuan.

Back then, he planted a lot of poisonous weeds within a few miles of Futianlou. Those players would be poisoned to death in all kinds of weird poses if they didn't pay attention. Every time he saw it, he would be happy for a long time.

Jin Xuan: ? ? ?

Who is this person? Is the disciple calling him?

Seeing his stupid and dazed appearance, Xie Yan called him again in the voice of the old genius doctor: "Why don't you come and help?"

Guang Dan couldn't stand it any longer, and chirped and explained: "Junior brother, the son is your master, it's just that we Being chased and killed, the young master had to disguise it as a last resort, the young master called you, you are not coming here soon."

Before he could digest this terrifying thing, a shovel was stuffed into his hand, and then the boy who claimed to be his master patted his shoulder kindly and said earnestly, "The job of planting poisonous weeds will be handed over to him. You." After saying that, he left leisurely.