1.16

After staying in Jiangzhou for two years, Chu Jiuzhang kept a lot of high-quality objects in his warehouse. Of course, these precious treasures are not very attractive in the eyes of landlord Xie. Ancient calligraphy and painting, jadeite and jasper, etc. .

Xie Yan followed Chu Jiuzhang to the front of a red sandalwood rack, and when he saw that he took a simple wooden box from the rack, he handed it to him as usual.

"If I had nothing to do before, I'll give it to you."

Seeing Xie Yan's eyes lit up and taking it with joy, Chu Jiuzhang's eyes became more gentle, and he noticed that there was nothing on Xie Yan's bun, and he felt a little unhappy in his hear. He suddenly remembered that the hosta that he carved before was idle in the warehouse, and now it is just in use.

There was a white jade hairpin lying quietly in the box. The tentacles were warm and clear and shiny. Xie Yan looked at the carving carefully and was sure that it was made by Xiao Jiu.

"It's beautiful." He inserted the hairpin into the bun without hesitation, and the flawless white jade complemented his fair skin.

Chu Jiuzhang suddenly lost his mind, his heart seemed to be sprinkled with honey water, with a surging sweetness, he reached out and grabbed a delicate and smooth hand, his palm was warm, his fingertips were slightly cool, all the senses It all seemed to be just right, the young doctor in front of him, whether he was raising his eyebrows and whispering or frowning, whether he was walking, jumping, crying, or laughing, frame by frame, they all caught his eyes and burned into his heart.

How can there be such a happy person?

His gaze touched the man's deep eyes, and Xie Yan suddenly calmed down. The man's scorching palms clasped him tightly, as if trying to suppress the flames that were about to burst forth. Once the valve was opened, his reason would be burned out.

"Chu Jiuzhang." He whispered softly, his voice echoing in the airtight warehouse and gradually dissipating.

The man suddenly woke up, threw his hand away like a hot potato, turned his eyes to one side, and said uncomfortably, "It suits you very well."

Xie Yan looked at the hand that was thrown away, and was stunned. Xiao Jiu used to be so bold in his confession, how did he change the world and become less courageous?

Realizing that the act of throwing his hands just now was too rude, Chu Jiuzhang was secretly annoyed, seeing Xie Yan in a daze, he even spurned himself in his heart. When did you become so unbearable and unbearable?

Just when he was about to speak, Ying Shishi's calm voice suddenly sounded outside the warehouse: "Master, there is news from Jingzhou."

After controlling the situation in Jingzhou, Jin Xuan was ready to return to his hometown. The prefect of Jingzhou was reluctant to give up, and was unable to keep Doctor Jin who was eager to return to his hometown, so he had no choice but to send him to the gate of the city.

On the day of leaving, the people of Jingzhou spontaneously formed a team, full of tears, and knelt loudly to Xie Jinxuan and others. The doctors and even the soldiers of the government were moved to tears by this scene.

 Jin Xuan's chest suddenly burst into sourness. He only felt that the responsibility on his shoulders was even more important. Only at this time did he really understand the teachings of his master. The pursuit of medical Taoism is to save thousands of people, not for the illusory reputation. Only this time Only then did he feel the mind of a doctor who saves the world!

Cui Yuan, who was planning to bring Cui Zhi and Wei Qinghan back to Beijing, sat on the back of a horse, and his heart was also extremely shocked. If there was no Jin Xuan, these fresh lives would have been tortured to death by the epidemic.

Wei Qinghan in the carriage lowered his eyes and clenched his fists tightly, no one noticed the resentment and madness in his eyes. This name should belong to him! These people should also be thankful for themselves! Not that ordinary little doctor from humble background!

He didn't understand why this inexplicable feeling appeared, but in his heart, no matter what it was, as long as he wanted it, he must get it!

"Qinghan, what's wrong with you? Your face is so ugly." Cui Zhi, who was sick, leaned beside him and asked suspiciously.

Suppressing the emotions in his eyes, Wei Qinghan raised his head and showed a pure and kind smile, "Brother Azhi, I also mentioned before that Dr. Jin's medical skills are so good, why don't you invite him to the capital to take a look at Old Madam Cui's headache. Also, the method of continuation of the pulse in Xie Ying's handwriting is quite messy, if we can find the 'Medical Annotation', maybe A Yuan's hand can be cured."

Thinking of his loving grandmother, Cui Zhi was also a little moved. But, "A Yuan has already gone to ask, Jin Xuan is reluctant to go to the capital, and although the sage gave him a reward, he didn't say that he would go to the capital to receive the reward, so we have no excuse to let him go to the capital."

Wei Qinghan rolled his eyes, smiled and said a few words in Cui Zhi's ear, Cui Zhi frowned and let go, "Is this okay?" 

"We didn't really hurt him, I was just too worried. Old Madam Cui and brother A Yuan are just." Wei Qinghan winked mischievously, "And after this is done, your Houfu will not be stingy about giving him a bounty, he will gain fame and fortune, what else would he not want?"