9.6

Recently, the rumors about Futianlou on the rivers and lakes have not stopped. At first, they only talked about the mystery of Futianlou and the power of the major backers. However, the rumors that came out later, it was said that the owner of Futian was born in Nanfeng. Pavilion!

This time, it is even more exciting. The three words of Nanfeng Pavilion are enough to make people think about it. Some people also said that the master of the sky was brought into the Holy Medicine Valley by Jiang Chengfeng four years ago to be a medicine servant. The awe of Bie Tianlou is indeed much less.

Xie Yan doesn't care about these things. After all, it is common for people to be knives in the arena. When they face the crisis of death, they will know what tone to use to mention Bie Tianlou.

Sure enough, it didn't take long for two men to carry one person to the downstairs of Futian, and knocked on the courtyard door anxiously.

The gate of the courtyard opened slowly, and the servant's face was expressionless, "Five taels will be handed in first when you enter the door." This is a new regulation issued by Futianlou, just to keep some people looking for trouble out of the door, and those who really want to save their lives must have done it Preparation for spending money.

The two men looked at each other, although they felt that the entrance fee was too high, but they had even been to the Wuyin Hall, and Bai Wuyin had no choice but to come to the Tianlou.

Without much hesitation, he handed over fifty taels, and the servant's expression softened a little, leading them in and taking them to a room.

"Put him down and wait outside for now." The servant's words could not be rejected, so the two had to put down the man on the stretcher and wait outside the house.

It is said that the master of the sky is mysterious and unpredictable, and he doesn't like to meet people. It is true, but I don't know if his medical skills are really as superb as the rumors. Among their eldest brothers is Miao Wuliu's Purple Devil Palm, but this Purple Devil Palm is not the same as the previous one. For the poison of the Purple Devil Palm, Fu Tianlou has made the antidote public to the public, attracting the admiration of all the heroes of the Central Plains. and grateful. Miao Wuliu was of course unhappy, so he developed a new poison, which seemed to be a challenge to Futianlou.

I don't know if Bound Tianzhu can defuse the new poison.

Not only are they waiting, but Miao Wuliu from the Five Poison Sect is also waiting for news of Bie Tianlou. He really wants to know if Xie Yan can resolve the new poison that he can't even cure himself.

Time passed slowly, the door of the house was suddenly opened from the inside, the servant's stone face appeared in front of the two of them, and they rushed to greet them, "How is it?" 

The servant handed over a prescription and said, "The poison has been resolved, This is the prescription, it can clear the remaining poison in his body." 

The two quickly took it with joy and ran to the room to see their eldest brother still lying quietly on the stretcher, his complexion has returned to ruddy, and the purple palm on his chest has almost faded. I can't see it, and my heart is filled with gratitude and awe for Xie Yan.

The servant stopped the two people who were so excited that they lifted the stretcher and were about to leave, met their suspicious gazes, and stretched out his hand: "The consultation fee is five hundred taels." 

The five hundred tael consultation fee is quite expensive, and ordinary people may never see this in their lifetime. A lot of money, but after all, the two came from a famous family, and they were very proud, so they quickly took out the banknotes and presented them.

The servant then showed a smile, but it was a little scary.

Fu Tianlou became famous again, but Miao Wuliu was hit hard. The strange and extremely poisonous poison that he could not solve himself was easily solved by Xie Yan. It was unbelievable. His proud poisonous palm is now in There is no longer a place for martial arts in the Central Plains.

Naturally, the Five Poison Religion could not sit idly by, and Futianlou obviously became a stumbling block for them to enter the Central Plains martial arts, and they had to take measures.

It's just that the owner of the sky is extremely mysterious. He never appears in front of people, and no one knows his specific whereabouts. It is really not easy to assassinate him.

But it doesn't matter if you can't find someone else, the head of the Five Poison Sect thought of the awakened Cen Yunqing, and smiled coldly, "He can't ignore his uncle, right?"