5.4

The ghosts in the courtyard could not see what Xie Yan was doing in the house, but bursts of shrill ghost screams came from the house, making them shiver with fright and dared not make the slightest sound.

Xie Sui has always liked to hunt ghosts, but now seeing normal-looking ghosts in the hospital, he suddenly lost interest, and instead kept pestering Nie Ming to ask questions. Nie Ming was so annoyed by him that he ignored him and stayed in the hospital Float around and play by yourself.

Now he is the first ghost to leave the yard, and he has done an important errand for Xie Daochang, saving Xie Daochang's younger brother. In the eyes of all the ghosts, he is already the red ghost beside Xie Yan, so all of them are respectful. Respectfully, if it wasn't for Nie Ming's incarnation, they might be swarming to beat Nie Ming's legs and rub his shoulders, so flattering, I just hope that Nie Ming can say a few good words for him in front of Xie Yan and take him out of the yard next time. .

There was a ghost in the corner, caressing his delicate temples and staring at Nie Ming who was wandering in the courtyard. He finally gathered up his courage and walked to Nie Ming's side. 

At that time, another coquettish-looking brother ghost took advantage of Nie Ming's inattentiveness and grabbed the boy's waist from behind, "Young Master, Nujia..."

"Ah—" A scream suddenly came from the coquettish brother ghost. He shouted, and he retreated a long way in embarrassment, looking at Nie Ming angrily and unwillingly.

The other ghosts, who were still on the verge of making a move, looked at Nie Ming's dark face, and they were all silent.

The door of the house was opened with a creaking sound. All the ghosts heard the sound and saw a familiar cyan color appearing in front of them. Xie Sui was the first to react and ran to Xie Yan happily, "Brother!"

Xie Yan glanced at it. The situation in the courtyard, asked: "What happened? Why is Xiao Ming's face so bad?"

Xie Sui and Xie Yan said nothing, directly told Xie Yan what happened just now, and finally concluded:  Xiao Ming is a decent gentleman!"

Nie Ming's face turned even darker, which was very out of line with his immature face.

Rubbing Xie Sui's hairy head, Xie Yan asked the ghosts, "Do you remember where you were when you were sucked into this place? When did you get sucked in?"

Nie Ming nodded, "I remember." 

All the ghosts agreed.

"That's very good," Xie Yan instructed Nie Ming, "You can count everyone's answers and hand them over to me. After all, it is not a long-term solution to use a puppet to carry a soul body out of the hospital. If we can find out the rules, we will be able to break the formation."

The ghosts, including Nie Ming, were overjoyed when they heard the words, and they began to howl, Xie Yan glanced at them, and they all shut up and retreated to the corner flatteringly. .

As for Xie Sui, he can't be doing nothing all the time. Xie Yan directly carried him and threw him into the middle of the yard, saying, "You are practicing Dao Fa here. Are you familiar with the "Bounding the Heaven"?"

Xie Sui struggled for a while. Zhang Lian said, "I'm familiar with me, but I don't have talent, brother, you know it."

In fact, it's not that they don't have talent, but no one has taught them since they were young. After all, their parents who have passed away have no talent, either. Naturally there is no experience imparted. 

Xie Yan stretched out his hand, and a trace of Dao force was drawn from his fingertips, which caught Xie Sui's palm and said, "Close your eyes and carefully remember the trajectory of Dao force."

Xie Sui immediately immersed herself in her mind, feeling a very soft Dao force, and following her The tendons and veins of the corpse go to the dantian, and then come out from the dantian to start the next cycle again.

"Can you remember?"

Xie Sui nodded fiercely. He really felt that the power of Dao was running much smoother than before. It turned out that they had been unable to do it before!

Seeing his excited appearance, Xie Yan left him to practice alone in the courtyard, and turned around and entered the room.

On the couch in the inner room, the ghost face sores on the man's body had basically dissipated, and there were only scars the size of the mouth of a cup. His face had faded a little, and his purplish lips had turned pale.