12.1 Orc World

The scorching sun made the ground scald hot, and a few drops of blood were scattered in the soil.

After a battle, all the members of the Suzaku tribe were captured, and even the tribal patriarch knelt on the hot ground and accepted the selection of the Xuanwu tribe.

Yes, they were chosen as slaves.

The rising heat made the faces of the slaves turn black and red. A tall and burly male of the Xuanwu tribe stood in front of the slaves. In the black eyes, there was a hint of tenderness.

At this moment, a male with only a grass skirt around his waist, holding a young female in animal skin in his hand, walked over excitedly and said loudly, "Look! What did I find? It's really deep!"

All the people of the Xuanwu tribe looked over, only to see the person holding the man's hand, only the chest, waist and buttocks were surrounded by animal skins, the rest were exposed, the skin was white, the limbs were slender, and the face was extremely handsome. Compared with their messy males, it is simply a soft and lovely lamb.

Wow! If such a person eats the pregnant fruit, puts it on the ground, and then hehehe, how wonderful the taste will be! For a while, the sound of drooling came one after another.

The male who caught the lamb was still showing off, when he saw the head of the family walking forward, his face darkened, and his big palm took away the freshly-baked lamb in his hand with lightning speed. Holding him in his arms, he looked at everyone with sharp eyes.

"Don't even look at it!" 

The man: "..."  This is the little lamb he found! The patriarch is too much!

Everyone: "..." Well, the patriarch finally saw someone who was in his heart!

But just when a group of people wanted to look at the tall and mighty patriarch and finished the lamb on the spot, the little lamb actually held a bone needle and stabbed the patriarch's throat!

Fortunately, the patriarch responded quickly and grabbed the lamb's slender and tender wrist, which prevented the bone needle from continuing to penetrate, but there was still a bloodstain on his neck!

Oh, the patriarch has always had a bad temper, this little lamb is afraid of bad luck!

The young man in front of him had a stubborn and determined expression, and his eyes were fierce. Even if Qin Jiuxiao pinched his wrist and failed to achieve the purpose of assassination, he was not afraid at all.

So cute.

Qin Jiuxiao looked at Xie Yan who had no memory, and his heart suddenly became hot. He snatched the bone needle from the boy's hand, wrapped his arms around his waist, and strode into the tribe with everyone watching.

This is a primitive orc world, divided into males and females. There is not much difference in appearance, but males can change between animal and human shapes at will, while females are no different from male humanoids in terms of body structure. Pregnancy, you can get pregnant and have children.

Females have no fighting power and cannot hunt, and naturally have to rely on males. Even if they are unwilling to conceive and have children, they have to continue offspring for them under the domination of males.

Qin Jiuxiao pinched the white and tender boy into the cave, clasped his hands, let him sit on the stone bed, and grabbed one of his feet. Seeing the bloodstains scratched by the hard stone, he felt distressed and twitched. But he doesn't have any medicine now, which is really difficult.

The boy pulled his foot back in disgust, and wanted to kick the man's chest with the other foot, but was caught by the man's other hand, unable to move for a while.

This was originally the youth's residence. Qin Jiuxiao looked around and found some herbs in the corner. When the youth saw his gaze fell on the herbs, he suddenly became fierce, and lowered his head and bit his arm.

Such a little pain is nothing at all, Qin Jiuxiao not only doesn't care, but is happy, but in order not to leave a bad impression in front of the master, he still explained: "I know that those grasses can heal wounds, and I want to use them for you. Come on, I'm not trying to rob you." 

The man's voice was nice, his tone was extremely gentle, the kindness in his words made Xie Yan stunned, he felt the blood in his mouth, he couldn't help but let go a little, his black and white eyes looked at Qin Jiuxiao, With some confusion, but more of a hidden defense.

"Good," Qin Jiuxiao reassured him with a smile, "I'm going to get the herbs, don't move." Even though he said that, he knew his master. Even if he lost his memory, according to his character, he would definitely run away secretly. He deliberately threatened with a dark face, "If you run away, I will take all of your clan..."

Seeing the young man shrinking back in fear, he couldn't say anything cruel, so he got up and took the herbs from the corner. Half-knelt beside the stone bed, chewing the bitter herbs, then forcefully dragged the boy's feet and smeared the medicinal mud on his wounds.

Following Master for so many years, he is quite proficient in pharmacology, and he can see that this herb works well. When Xie Yan wiped the scars on both feet evenly, he put his feet down under the slightly surprised eyes of the young man. .

"My name is Xiao, what's your name?" Qin Jiuxiao asked as softly as possible.

But he forgot that his beard and hair were disheveled, he wanted to cover his entire face, and there were bloodstains on his body and hair, no matter how gentle he was, it would make people feel vicious.

The boy pursed his lips, showing a gesture of rejection.

The master is very defensive, Qin Jiuxiao secretly sighed, he was very confident before, and felt that the master would fall in love with him again, but now it seems that there is a long way to go.

"Rest here, don't go out, wait for me to come back."

After Qin Jiuxiao explained to him, he got up and walked out of the cave, summoned two clansmen, and ordered: "Protect him, don't let him come out."

Many people in the clan disagreed Master coveted very much, if he hadn't been the patriarch, he wouldn't have been able to suppress them at all.

These two are loyal to him, and naturally obey him.

Qin Jiuxiao walked out and saw that the people in the open space were still picking slaves, so he was not interested, and walked straight to the dense forest.

He successfully hunted the giant variegated worm in the jungle, picked some sweet wild fruits, pulled out a few herbs, and returned contentedly.

Master will be very happy to see this.

Inside the cave, Xie Yan sat on the stone bed hugging his knees, staring at the medicinal mud on his feet in a daze, listening to the obscene words of people outside without any response.

After a while, the people of the Xuanwu Tribe all picked slaves and made a lot of noise, as if celebrating their victory and planning to force some females to swallow the pregnant fruit and have sex with them.

The two clansmen guarding the cave looked at the grand event not far away, and they were quite moved, but they did not dare to leave their posts without permission due to the orders of the patriarch, so they could only watch and swallow.

A tall male came over and saw them, the scar on his left face moved as the corner of his mouth rose, "You don't have a female you like?"

One of them licked his lips, "Master Ma, the patriarch ordered us to stay there. Waiting for him to come back here."

The male named Ma cast his eyes into the cave, thinking of the deliciousness of the females in the cave, only to feel like a raging fire in his stomach, and secretly scolded Qin Jiuxiao for stealing the females with the prestige of the patriarch, but on his face He still smiled and said: "Why don't I help you watch, anyway, I don't have any females that I like, you go and enjoy it first."

"But the patriarch..."

"I just watched him go to the woods, you all know, He usually won't come back until he hits the prey, I guess it will be a while, you must be able to fix it before he comes back?" Ma persuaded with raised eyebrows.

The two looked at each other and felt that Ma was right, plus they couldn't help it, the sound of groaning over there made people's whole body feel crisp, and I really wanted to suppress a female immediately and have a good time!

"Then please Mr. Ma!" The two left excitedly.

Desires will dissipate reason, and even if they know the consequences of being discovered by the patriarch, they still go without hesitation.

Ma stared at the backs of the two of them and sneered in his heart. Seeing that no one was paying attention, he quickly flashed into the cave.

In the cave, Xie Yan had already heard the conversation between Ma and the two of them, and knew that Ma had no good intentions, so he took out another bone needle from the corner, hid it between his fingers, and continued to sit on the stone bed. After entering, he stepped back in fright.

Ma Se smiled, and was about to hold his ankle with one hand, Xie Yan's eyes slammed, and the shot was like electricity, and the bone needle pierced into the numb throat in an instant! Ma is a male who has experienced countless battles, and he quickly avoided the past, but he was still pierced by a bone needle into his shoulder. Fortunately, his skin was rough and fleshy, and the small bones did not cause much damage to him at all, and at most he bleeds a little.

Ma is not a good-tempered person. In his heart, there is no such thing as Lianxiangxiyu. Seeing that Xie Yan is so ignorant, as a slave, he dares to stab him, and his malice spreads immediately, and his big palm is about to slap at the young man. cheeks.

"Roar!" A ferocious golden lion was furious with thunder, and rushed towards Ma with lightning-like speed, pressing him to the ground abruptly. The sharp claws left deep scars on Ma's body, and Ma was unable to fight back under the suppression of the lion. .

"Patriarch!" Ma immediately begged for mercy, "I just want to talk to him."

The golden lion didn't listen to his explanation at all, and was about to slap it down when he heard a clear voice: "Wait."

Qin Jiuxiao calmed down in an instant, he opened a pair of beast eyes, facing Xie Yan, waiting for his decision.

Ma Ben thought that the female was soft-hearted and would let him go, but when he saw the young man get off the stone bed and walk slowly in front of him, the bone needle in his hand pierced deeply into his shoulder again, and Ma suddenly gasped in pain. .

The boy pulled out the bone needle again, turned back to the stone bed, Qin Jiuxiao was stunned, and asked him with his eyes: "That's it?"

Xie Yan nodded seriously.

It's not that he didn't want to kill Ma, but the two were of the same clan after all, and he couldn't have killed someone in front of the clan leader, but he felt uneasy without punishment, so he stabbed him into his flesh and blood with a bone needle smeared with venom.

This kind of venom takes effect slowly, and it has nothing to do with him when he attacks and dies later.

Qin Jiuxiao didn't see the thought from his master. Although he wanted to tear up the people under his claws, he couldn't help listening to the master's order. He followed him and threw him into the rotten event, which shocked everyone.

"He's mine, whoever touches a single strand of his hair is courting death!"