1.25 (2)

The door of the hall, which was closely watched, finally opened, and Chu Jiuzhang appeared in everyone's sight with a smile on his face. In some people's eyes, he was so complacent that he had received a promise from a genius doctor and hoped to cure his leg.

Of course, on the one hand, Chu Jiuzhang was pretending, on the other hand, he was really happy. He had made an appointment with Xie Yan in the hall just now. If this happened, the two would travel together in the mountains and waters, treat illnesses and save people together, carve jade and emerald green together, and grow old together.

He was a little impatient.

Early the next morning, the emperor woke up and only felt that with his current physical condition, he could go to court. He was very worried about the delay in court affairs for so long. Manager Liu couldn't beat him, so he had to go with him.

Xie Yan slept until the sky was bright, and learned that the emperor had gone to the morning court and nothing to do, so he wandered in the imperial garden under the leadership of the palace servants.

As the largest and most beautiful garden in the world, the Royal Garden truly lives up to its name. Nowadays, in winter, the plums in the garden are like red clouds and white snow, dotted in thousands of worlds, very cute.

Xie Yan rarely had such a heart to appreciate the scenery. He was about to reach out and touch the delicate petals when he heard footsteps not far away.

The sound of footsteps was getting closer, Xie Yan turned his head, and saw a young woman in a palace uniform, smiling at him. This woman's skin is whiter than snow, and her temperament is plum-like, which makes people feel good.

Xie Yan, who recognized the person's identity, bowed his hands, "Caomin has seen Empress Zhaoyi."

Chen Zhaoyi smiled generously, "I've heard the name of a genius doctor for a long time, and when I saw it today, he was really handsome."

When she came over, she saw Xie Yan. Standing under the plum tree, slender fingertips lightly touch the petals, his face is handsome, and the charm is heavenly, even better than the rumors.

Now Xie Yan's identity is no longer a secret, and even the fact that he once pretended to be an old man has been guessed by people with a heart. After all, Jin Xuan has only one master. The reason why the people around the emperor did not notice such strange things was naturally because the affairs of Jiangzhou Mansion were handled cleanly by Chu Jiuzhang.

But Chen Zhaoyi, as the daughter of the royal merchant Chen family, had already learned about this from the letters from the Chen family. The Chen family has always been grateful to Xie Yan but feels guilty. When they learned that Xie Yan was still alive, but was summoned to the palace by the emperor, they wrote a letter to Chen Zhaoyi in the palace to take care of him, although Xie Yan did not need it.

"Sharing your Majesty's worries is a matter for the grass-people, and the empress doesn't have to do this." Xie Yan looked alienated and said indifferently, "The grass-people still have something to do, so let's retire first."

Now the emperor's people are staring at him, although he is not afraid, but always They can't let people catch any trumped-up tricks and ruin their plans.

Half a month later.

Pulling out the last needle from the emperor, Xie Yan packed the medicine box as usual, and said, "Your Majesty's poison has been completely eliminated, as long as you take good care of it in the future, it will be fine." 

The emperor looked pleasantly surprised and got up and walked away. After two steps, he felt that his body was loosened many times faster than the previous heavy disease.

Overjoyed, he couldn't help but blurted out: "Reward! Reward!" 

Director Liu smiled and told the palace servants to bring the reward that had been prepared. , handed it to Xie Yan, and said: "Thank God Doctor for his great deeds, this is what Your Majesty rewarded, why don't you thank him?"

Xie Yan cursed in his heart, he helped the emperor cure the poisonous disease, and the emperor thanked him for what he should Yes, but asked him to kneel to thank him, what the hell? Just because he is the emperor?

He glanced at the tray covered with red silk, did not reach out to take it, only said: "Caomin has said before that your Majesty's body needs to be recuperated, and Caomin will write a recipe..."

"There is an imperial doctor to recuperate, and now that the poisonous disease has been eliminated, Xie Yan doctor might as well take the reward and go out of the palace." Director Liu's slender eyes stared straight at him, as if threatening.

How come one or two likes to unload and kill donkeys? Well, let them bite the dog.

Xie Yan took the tray and walked out of the Taiji Hall without sacrificing. Director Liu was about to scold, but was stopped by the emperor, "Why get angry with a dying man?"

Director Liu had to hold back. To be honest, they were not willing to kill Xie Yan, but who asked him to help Chu Jiuzhang treat his foot disease?