5.1 The Vicious Successor

Watching the old servant leave the room twisting the waist of the bucket, Xie Yan moved his gaze to the medicinal soup on the table, and a sneer appeared on the corner of his mouth.

This is obviously a poison that causes people to lose their ability to conceive. Even if his body is a brother with dark moles and diagnosed with extremely low fertility, some people will not give the original body the slightest opportunity.

He stretched out his hand to pick up the medicine bowl, got up and opened the door, what he saw was unusually deserted. As the new owner of the house in the Hou Mansion, the unpopularity of the original Xie Yan is evident.

However, it is understandable that a childless successor, a nanny who was bought in with two boxes of dowry to take care of the other masters of the Hou Mansion, who would come to serve respectfully?

The medicine bowl was held firmly in his hand, and the concoction did not spill out at all. Xie Yan walked out of the courtyard door step by step, and walked towards the inner courtyard under the strange eyes of the servants in the house.

Yu Sheng was kicking the shuttlecock in the courtyard. He was handsome and beautiful, with a very bright mole on his eyebrows. Since he was thirteen years old, there have been many people who came to ask for marriage. The old servant who brought the medicine to Xie Yan just now is now making a confession behind him.

After listening to him, Yu Sheng stopped and wiped the sweat on his temples with a shampoo. A smug smile appeared on his lips. Just as he was about to give an order, he saw a person suddenly appeared at the gate of the courtyard. Under the wedding dress, a bright red wide-sleeved robe, lining his handsome and handsome appearance, the more immortal.

It is said that the ancestors came from Dao Zun, and he is in the blood of Dao Zun, but in fact it is not a straw bag! I heard that I have studied Taoism for more than 20 years, but I am not even a Taoist. A broken brother from a fallen Taoist family can already marry into the Hou residence.

That's right, in the eyes of the people of Dayao, a childless brother is a crippled child that everyone can despise!

"What are you doing here?" Yu Sheng squinted at him with a sneer, seeing the bowl of medicine in his hand, his smile was even more malicious, "This is a good tonic, you don't want to drink it?"

Xie Yan squeezed Holding his chin, he raised his hand and poured the medicinal soup into his mouth, "Compared to myself, I pity you who are about to marry. It is appropriate to make up for it before marriage."

The cold concoction poured into Yu Sheng's mouth, he screamed in horror, the old servant next to him was stunned, he rushed forward, and was about to push Xie Yan away, but was kicked out by Xie Yan until all the concoction was gone. After pouring it in, Xie Yan released Yu Sheng and threw him to the ground. The porcelain bowl smashed to the ground and almost pierced the back of Yu Sheng's hand.

Yu Sheng hurriedly put his finger in his throat, trying to induce vomiting, and desperately called for help, asking the old servant to call a doctor. The other servants in the courtyard were so frightened by Xie Yan's actions that they ran around. The young brother Shu Mo, who had been taking care of Yu Sheng, was just making the bed. Hearing the movement, he immediately ran out of the house and saw his young master lying on the ground in distress. , anxious, raised his head and asked Xie Yan angrily: "What have you done to the young master!"

The step-wife wearing a red wedding robe in front of her was born with an elegant appearance, but she bullied the young master Sheng like this! Just like a scorpion!

"Shumo, get someone to call Big Brother back!" Yu Sheng only felt that his stomach was hurting to death, and the pregnant mole between his eyebrows was a little painful.

Xie Yan's eyes were indifferent, without any fear, and he said, "You will suffer the consequences." 

After visiting the church yesterday, Yu Zheng, the owner of the Hou residence, left the residence on the pretext of official business, leaving the newlywed wife to guard the wedding room alone. It's all spread.

This fallen Taoist family has once again become the laughing stock of the entire capital. The last time a joke was made was Xie Sui, the young master of the Xie family. It is said that this young master went to the ancient house to hunt ghosts in order to prove his Taoism, but was possessed by evil ghosts.

But this time, Xie Yan, who had no talent for Taoism or fertility, married at the age of 22 to the Hou residence to be the successor to Yu Zheng, which aroused the jealousy and unwillingness of many noble brothers.

Who doesn't know that Yu Zheng and Marquis Yu are handsome and strong in martial arts? Moreover, his parents have passed away, leaving only a brother and brother who has not yet married. If you marry into the Hou Mansion, you don't have to serve the parents-in-law, and the brother and the younger brother will soon marry out of the mansion.