11.5

The warship successfully returned to the Imperial Capital Star, and the fifty sergeants who followed Yan Zhao were blindfolded and covered their ears after being taken to the Purple Light Star, so they did not know that Yan Zhao and the Imperial Army were acting, and they thought that Jun Tian Heng really rescued them from the star thief's lair.

For a time, Jun Tianheng's belief value rose one after another, but the status of these sergeants was not high, and the number of them was not large.

And Yan Zhao, the protagonist who was rescued, did not give him any faith value at all. This matter made Jun Tianheng quite depressed. He only felt that Yan Zhao was a woman who didn't know what to do, and that the royal family was too cold-blooded and ruthless.

Because he specially commended his imperial emperor, he did not provide him with much faith.

He never thought about it, in the eyes of the royal family, it is only natural for the army to go to save the princess, and it is quite good that an emperor can give him a little faith, he is just an admiral.

Yan Zhao was rescued, and the emperor held a meeting. 

During the whole meeting, Yan Zhao did not speak much, but the "hero" Jun Tianheng pointed to the Federation, believing that it was the Federation pretending to be a star thief who kidnapped Yan Zhao. It's very vivid, if Yan Zhao hadn't walked on Zimangxing, he would probably have been fascinated by his words.

The emperor and ministers agreed with Jun Tianheng's guess.

"Wait," Yan Zhao finally said when he saw that everyone was about to come to a conclusion, "If those are really disguised by the Federation, then I have reason to suspect that the strength of the Federation is beyond our imagination, and the symbols inside the starship must be Admiral Jun. I have also seen that in the military's intelligence, the Federation does not produce many starships of that type, but it can be used so much at one time. I think we can't act rashly at the moment, and we will decide after we figure out the strength of the Federation. Do you want to go to war with it?"

There has always been small friction between the two countries, but there has never been a large-scale war, and no one wants to see a war. Yan Zhao does not know what Jun Tianheng's intentions are to bring the anger of the empire to the federation. What, even if he was a federal spy, wouldn't he spare no effort to create hatred for the federation? She couldn't understand Jun Tianheng's position at all.

Yan Zhao's words alerted everyone present, and the Imperial Marshal pondered: "Lieutenant General Yan is right, declaring war is not a joke."

"That type of starship is from a few years ago, isn't it a knockout product of the Federation? ?" Jun Tianheng saw that the empire started to turn off again, and he couldn't help but said, "It should be normal for the Federation to disguise star thieves for such a knockout product, right?"

He was right, but the marshal still felt that It's a little unreal. He has dealt with the Federation quite a few times, and feels that the Federation should be disdainful of these small actions. If those star thieves were really disguised by the Federation, after they caught Lieutenant General Yan, they only asked for potions and mechas, just to be more disguised? The purpose?

"I still suggest not to fight lightly." Yan Zhao calmly said.

It is also the empire's long-standing proposition that there is no war without war. The emperor and ministers have decided that it is better to first understand the true strength of the federation and then make a decision.

After everyone left, Yan Zhao was alone with the emperor.

The emperor understood her character and knew that she would not stay and waste time if she was fine, so he said, "If you have anything to say, just say it."

Yan Zhao looked at the emperor with a very serious expression, "Do you really think that Xie Yan betrayed us? Is the empire already losing him?"

Xie Yan is now missing, and the emperor has been very worried, whether it is robbed by star thieves or fallen into the hands of the federation, it is not a good thing for the empire.

Seeing that Yan Zhao seemed to be very concerned, the emperor simply did not hide it, and only said: "Xie Yan was raised by me, I believe in his character, but in the face of evidence, even the royal family cannot control the court's trial. "

Yan Zhao pursed his lips and said nothing.

The emperor touched her hair and sighed, "Actually, Li Weiyu once told me secretly that there is a problem with his intuitive evidence, but he couldn't find the slightest problem, the judgment is inevitable, if not, it will cause turmoil in the empire. "

Everyone knows the truth, Yan Zhao thought so before, but after knowing that there is another person with malicious intentions in the military, she felt that Xie Yan must have been framed.

"Father," she suddenly turned on the light screen and presented the video in front of the emperor, "you have to watch it first."