12.3

The night of the tribe was silent. Qin Jiuxiao could hear Xie Yan's words clearly. He turned around and looked at Xie Yan. The words he wanted to say rolled through his throat, but he couldn't say them as if he was being held back by something. .

Xie Yan saw that he had been silent and did nothing, thinking that he was not willing, maybe Xiao was just kind-hearted and didn't mean that to himself. Thinking of this, the young man just felt his face was burning with panic.

"Of course, if you don't sleep, it's better for me to sleep alone!" He suddenly said again, pretending to be happy, and then climbed onto the tiger skin on the stone bed, lying on his side with his back to Qin Jiuxiao.

The faint moonlight penetrated into the cave and outlined the slender figure of the young man. Qin Jiuxiao slowly tasted the two words he just said, and suddenly laughed silently. He quietly approached the stone bed, but was discovered by Xie Yan, who was at the tip of his ear.

Xie Yan noticed the male's approach, and immediately froze his body, holding his breath, quietly waiting for the male's next move.

I don't know how long it took, and it was so long that he was about to fall asleep, but the male still didn't move. Xie Yan was about to open his sour eyes when he found the male's breath sprayed on the side of his face, he immediately pretended to fall asleep, just bang The pounding heartbeat seemed to hit his ear, making him almost unable to maintain the surface calm.

A warm touch fell on the forehead, extremely soft, with a hint of caution, lest it disturb the young man's sweet dream, Xie Yan's breathing suddenly stagnated.

The kiss left with a touch, and then the male walked out of the cave and rested outside the cave, guarding the boy in the cave as usual.

Xie Yan tightly clenched the soft tiger skin under him, and a thousand flavors came out, the corners of his lips rose, but his nose was extremely sour.

After the night passed, Xie Yan didn't sleep well. He was half asleep, and the strong aroma of the broth wafted outside, but he didn't have the same appetite as before.

Slowly getting up from the stone bed and walking out of the cave, he saw a tall and handsome male sitting casually by the fire, stirring the boiling soup with a spoon.

When Qin Jiuxiao saw his master standing pretty at the entrance of the cave, he couldn't help raising a bright smile. What happened last night made him clear that the master must have a good opinion of him now, but he can't be too sullen, or he will scare away. The loss outweighed the loss for Shizun, so he resisted the thought of holding Xie Yan in his arms last night, only kissed his forehead and continued to spend the night outside the cave.

Xie Yan didn't know his intentions. Seeing his smile, he couldn't help lowering his eyes, walked over slowly, drank a bowl of soup in silence, and whispered, "Thank you."

Qin Jiuxiao paused, how did he feel Zun seems to have become cold? Did you do something wrong?

"I'm going to wash my face by the stream." The young man got up, and before Qin Jiuxiao could react, he quickly left the tribe and walked straight to the stream.

Master, what happened? Qin Jiuxiao was a little worried, and he didn't care about drinking soup, so he hurriedly followed.

By the stream, the young man still smeared grass mud on his face, lying on the grass to bask in the sun, Qin Jiuxiao held up a large leaf, covering the sun for the young man as usual, but the young man did not open his eyes to look at him.

When the grass mud dried, Xie Yan slowly got up, squatted by the stream to wash it clean, and when he looked down, he saw the straw sandals on his feet, and he felt sad again, this male is really annoying! Being so good to yourself doesn't mean anything in that respect, and you don't even know what to do.

He squatted there thinking about life, Qin Jiuxiao had been silently accompanying him, after an unknown amount of time, Xie Yan stood up suddenly, but his eyes suddenly darkened, and he fell straight into the stream.

In panic, Qin Jiuxiao stretched out his arm and pulled him tightly into his arms, with lingering fears in his heart.

Bumping into the familiar male scent, Xie Yan came back to his senses, a blush appeared on his face, he lowered his head and stretched out his hand to push Qin Jiuxiao away, and ran quickly to the tribe.

Qin Jiuxiao: "..." What happened to Master?

Xie Yan, who returned to the cave, began to pick up bone needles and twine to sew clothes. The twine was obtained by Qin Jiuxiao from ramie, and the animal skin was the fur of a sharp-billed beast, which was strong and durable.

Qin Jiuxiao, who also returned, saw him quietly sewing clothes, so he invited the orcs in the clan to go out to hunt. Under his training, the male orcs became more powerful in combat, caught more and more prey, and everyone returned prosperously.

Qin Jiuxiao, who returned to the tribe, did not deal with the prey immediately, but grabbed an unknown solid and rushed to the cave.

Xie Yan in the cave just finished sewing his clothes. Seeing him come in, he threw the clothes into Qin Jiuxiao's arms before he could speak. I can't repay your kindness, if you need it, I will sew many pieces for you in the future."

"What do you mean?" Qin Jiuxiao was very happy when he learned that the clothes were made for himself, but after listening to the master If so, it's becoming less and less of a problem.

Xie Yan turned around and said indifferently, "Before the patriarch's cave was empty and no one lived there. You are the patriarch of the two clans now, so you should live in it." What's wrong with sleeping outside his cave every day?

There was no movement behind him for a long time, Xie Yan frowned, couldn't help but turn around to look, and saw the male orc squatting on the ground, studying the "white stone" in his hand.

Did he hear himself?

"Did you hear that?" Xie Yan asked again with puffed cheeks, why is this person like this? It's maddening!

Qin Jiuxiao raised his head and showed a handsome smile, "But I just think your cave is comfortable."

Being blocked by his words, Xie Yan instantly felt even more aggrieved. He wanted to explain directly, but he was reluctant to say it out of self-esteem. , and he may not have figured out what he was expecting in his heart.

"Do you know what this is?" Qin Jiuxiao broke off a small piece from the "stone", got up and handed it to Xie Yan to present the treasure.

Xie Yanzheng was sulking and turned his head away, "I don't know."

His petty temper fell into Qin Jiuxiao's eyes, it almost melted his whole heart, he smiled and pretended to be mysterious: "Wait for you to have dinner tonight. Just know."

Xie Yan was about to say that he didn't want to know, but he was suddenly embraced by a pair of strong and powerful arms. He looked up in surprise and saw the handsome face of the male orc instantly enlarged.

"Hmm..."