1.3

As Chen Gui drove the carriage, he wiped his tears and cried so hard that he couldn't help himself.

A few days ago, his master suddenly fell ill and searched all over the city to find a doctor. All of them said they were preparing for the funeral. Naturally, the wife and the young master did not want to watch the master wait for his death. They heard that there was a famous doctor in the capital, so they hurried to the capital to find a doctor.

But who knows, they asked all the doctors in the capital, and they all said that they couldn't cure it. They shook their heads and told them to go home to prepare for the funeral. They also heard that Renxin Hall had extraordinary medical skills, but when they went there, Renxin Hall had already been closed. .

This is because God made their master die young! Chen Gui was deeply saddened, so he asked his wife and young master to return to his hometown as soon as the city gate opened early in the morning.

The master was lying in the carriage behind him and endured torment, not knowing if he could wait until he returned home.

Tears welled up in his eyes again, Chen Gui whimpered, and the passers-by looked at him.

"Old man! Old man!" The young man's crisp voice suddenly reached his ears. Chen Gui wiped away tears and saw a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy waving to him.

He hurried back to the mansion and didn't want to stop, but the Chen mansion always managed the family with kindness and kindness.

Mrs. Chen's wife and the young master were in the carriage at the back. When they saw the carriage in front stopped, they asked someone to ask. The servant replied that it was Lu Yuzhizi and the old man who asked for a ride.

Mrs. Chen and Young Master Chen are kind-hearted, but when they think of Master Chen's condition, they can't take much care of them, so they sent some money to pass them off, and it is serious to return to the house quickly.

But soon, the servant came back with the money again, saying that the two were unwilling and still asked for a carriage.

Young Master Chen was in a gloomy mood, and when he met such people who didn't know what to do, after all, the young man was full of anger and resentment, and Mrs. Chen couldn't stop him, so he jumped out of the carriage and came to the young man angrily.

"Take the money and leave, don't get in the way!"

The young man was Guangdan, and when Young Master Chen drank it like this, he was so frightened that he stepped back a few steps and looked aggrievedly at Xie Yan, who was pretending to be an old man. He understands that the son is pretending to be like this to hide people's eyes and ears, but he doesn't understand why the son wants to compete with this family.

Xie Yan's face was calm. The reason why he stopped the family's carriage was because Xiaoba detected a dying patient in the carriage, and Xie Yan could cure this disease.

"Don't worry about this young man, this is not the old man's original intention to act like this," he changed his voice, just like an ordinary old man, "just because the old man is in a hurry to rush to save someone, that person suffers from intestinal carbuncle disease, if not treated in time, I'm afraid of my life."

This lie is full of loopholes, but it just hit Chen Gongzi's weakness.

"What did you say?" He was both surprised and delighted. "You said you were going to save a patient with intestinal carbuncle? That is to say, you can cure this disease?

"Patient." Xie Yan stroked the long beard that was glued on, and the fish in the heart finally took the bait.

As soon as these words came out, not only Chen Gui and Chen Gongzi almost cried with joy, but even Mrs. Chen, who had been sitting in the car, couldn't help getting out of the carriage. Don't make amends for this old gentleman.

Chen Gongzi leaned over and bowed, "I was rude just now, and I hope the old gentleman Haihan. It's just because my father is seriously ill and needs to return home urgently, not because he doesn't want to carry the two.

"It's embarrassing to listen to. My son is only sixteen years old, and he is a few years younger than the son in front of him, but he is called "old gentleman". I really can't bear to listen to it anymore.

Seeing that this family is very polite, the landlord Xie was quite satisfied. He frowned and his expression was slightly stern, "Seriously ill? Can you let the old man see it?"

Naturally, the Chen family couldn't ask for it. In the carriage, although the pain was unbearable, his consciousness did not slacken. Only then did their conversation fall into his ears, and he immediately burst into tears when he learned that the Qingzun old man in front of him might save his life.

Xie Yan didn't delay, he took his pulse and asked, "This old man has been suffering from abdominal pain for three days, hasn't he?"

"Yes, my father had unbearable abdominal pain three days ago, and after seeing a lot of husbands, they all said that it was an intestinal carbuncle, and he was unable to diagnose and treat it, old doctor, do you think my father can cure it?" Crying in a second.

"It can be cured, but after all, it has been in pain for three days, and the treatment has been delayed. The condition is more serious, and the time is..."

"As long as it can be cured, it doesn't matter how long it takes!" Down, but was lifted up by Guangdan.

Chen Gui had kowtowed several times on the ground because there was no one to help him, and even Guang Dan was irritated by their emotions.

"Gong... Master, hurry up and save this master."

Master Chen, who was lying in the carriage, had heard the words "preparing for the funeral" over the past three days. Governance", the originally taut strings were immediately broken, and under the great sorrow and joy, he actually whimpered and cried.