4.4

Zhao Bo was about to promote the new movie when he received a call from Ruan Tian.

"What did you say?" He frowned, "The schedule is delayed? Why?"

Ruan Tian's voice on the other end of the phone was sweet and soft, "I heard that Xie Yan's new movie is going to be released during the Spring Festival, why don't we choose that one too? Time," she paused, "what? Yuan has invested so much, you are afraid that you can't compare to Xie Yan's small workshop?" I'm sorry, let alone the special effects of the movie. It's conceivable that even if his book is wonderful, it won't help if he can't make it.

Many people, including Ruan Tian, ​​think so, but Zhao Bo doesn't. He had known Xie Yan for so many years and knew that Xie Yan never did anything he was not sure about. He had an inexplicable intuition that Xie Yan's films would not be that simple.

"Miss Ruan, but our propaganda has already been decided. If we move further, I'm afraid..." Zhao Bo tried his best to explain, hoping that the innocent Miss Ruan could withdraw her request.

Ruan Tian giggled a few times and said in a contemptuous tone, "Zhao Bo, you didn't pay the publicity fee, so what are you worried about? Or are you still unable to get out of Xie Yan's shadow?"

In fact, not only Zhao Bo left Ruan Tian herself was quite unwilling to go out. Her self-esteem that was hurt by Xie Yan had to be stepped back from Xie Yan! She couldn't believe it anymore, the film that cost a lot of money to make can't compare to Xie Yan's low-cost production!

"I also heard that Xie Yan didn't even have the money to hire a post-production artist and a singer, and so far he hasn't found a skilled editor in the circle, not to mention the soundtrack, and I don't know where he would hire someone at a low price," Ruan Tian He seemed very happy, "How can this kind of film be any better?"

Zhao Bo felt that he was too nervous when he heard the words. If he had been so afraid of Xie Yan, how could he go to the next level? So gritted his teeth and agreed!

At this time, Xie Yan, who couldn't afford to hire a technician, was leaning on Huo Ji, opening up the heated discussion among netizens.

Since he posted the stills on the Internet, it has caused a lot of hot comments. After the big v reposted the comments, the clothes design on the stills, the makeup and hairstyle of the actors have all become the objects of discussion and evaluation by netizens.

With just a few stills, the promotion of the movie "Mortal" was completed spontaneously, and even Huo Ji had to admire it. Moreover, he personally accompanied Xie Yan to complete the post-production of the film, and watched him play the piano for the film's soundtrack. , I feel more proud.

How can this man not be moved?

Feeling the young man kissing and kissing on his hair, Xie Yan couldn't help laughing softly, looking back and kissing him. Huo Ji had never dared to be too intimate with Xie Yan before, considering that Xie Yan was busy with his work, but now the post-production of the film has been completed, and he is only waiting for the trial. He finally couldn't help it, and wrapped Xie Yan's entire body in his arms, and his hand gradually probed into the indescribable place.

"Bang bang bang!" There was a sudden knock on the door, Huo Ji frowned, regardless of it, he kissed Xie Yan's face a few times in distress, and went to open the door with a dark face.

A chubby young man stood outside the door. He was a little confused when he saw Huo Ji, "Brother Huo, are you also looking for Director Xie?"

Huo Ji snorted softly and said displeasedly, "You came to see Ah... Xie What is the director doing?"

"I heard that the master film came out," Liang Bin smiled embarrassedly, "I came to see Director Xie to see it." The master film is a commercial secret, except Xie Yan and Huo Ji, who are they now? I don't know what the movie is like.

As his first movie, Liang Bin was really itchy. After getting Xie Yan's approval, he ran over excitedly, but he didn't expect Huo Ji to be even more anxious than himself.

"Little Liang is here?" Xie Yan's pleasant voice came out, "Huo Ji, let him come in."

Huo Ji had to glance at Liang Bin and let him enter the room. Liang Bin was thinking about the movie, of course he couldn't accept it. At his low air pressure, after changing his shoes, he quickly came to the sofa and sat down next to Xie Yan, because Xie Yan was sitting on the edge of the sofa, Liang Bin didn't leave Huo Ji behind when he sat like this. Location.

This move made Huo Ji even more unhappy. He lifted the fat young man away and squeezed himself between the two with a sullen face, startling Liang Bin, but Liang Bin didn't care, he just thought he was going to occupy a good position Watch the movie.

Xie Yan's intentions towards the young man were quite clear. He smiled and looked over, and saw his little wolf dog looking at him aggrievedly. .

As soon as the opening soundtrack came out, Liang Bin was amazed. He asked in disbelief, "Director Xie, did you create all these soundtracks yourself? You are too good!" He couldn't help kneeling on the sofa immediately. Go, hold Xie Yan's thigh and call him godfather!

The feeling of watching the finished film is completely different from watching the actors act on the set. Liang Bin watched the film with a feeling of amazement and admiration, and even listened to the ending song in its entirety.

"What kind of fairy music is this!" Liang Bin's eyes were so bright that they could be used as light bulbs, and he said excitedly, "I really like all the music in it! And the quality of the post-production special effects is too high! Director Xie, where are you from? The late-stage great god invited?"

Xie Yan smiled and said nothing.

Liang Bin suddenly thought of something, and suddenly asked incredulously: "Director Xie, you won't be the same in the later stage, right?"

Huo Ji had been impatient with him for a long time, and said angrily: "Is there any problem?" He saw it with his own eyes. Go to his home Ayan to learn bit by bit and make it by hand.

"Ah!" Liang Bin suddenly jumped up and almost fell on the sofa. He was so excited that he didn't know what to say, "Director Xie! He is really the most powerful and powerful person I have ever met! How can you be so powerful! "

In addition to the word "powerful", he couldn't even think of other words to describe it.

Liang Bin can't wait to see the scene after the movie is released! Also, the family members were against joining the crew before, but he thinks that Xie is very good and insists on himself. Thinking about it now, it's really wise! After the film is released, let's see if they will say that they have been deceived!

There are rumors all over the Internet that the money of the crew of "Mortal" is spent on the decoration of the actors. It is estimated that the whole film, except for the clothes and makeup, is a mess!

There are not a few people who have this kind of thinking. Even the staff in the "Mortal" crew only know that the clothes and makeup are excellent, and they have no way of knowing about the rest. Even Liang Bin is like this, so he is so excited now. !

"By the way, I heard that "Ambition" has moved its schedule to a later date, and it is estimated that it will collide with us." Liang Bin was worried that he would be suppressed by "Ambition", but after watching the movie, he really couldn't imagine that "Ambition" "What does it take to be excellent, in order to be comparable to "Mortal".

Xie Yan heard the words and smiled, "No wonder there are posts on the Internet comparing the two movies now." In contrast, although they are praising "Mortal" on the bright side, in fact, they are just undermining Xie Yan for only doing these gimmicks. The most important thing in the movie is the plot and acting skills. Using these secondary things to attract the attention of passersby, really Some are putting the cart before the horse.

"Director Xie, don't look at those, I guess it's the ghost of "Ambition", their trailer should be released soon, when will we release it?"

Xie Yan took the water glass handed by Huo Ji and drank it slowly. Taking a bite, he replied, "When do you think it's better to post it?" It's a little hard to choose. Liang Bin frowned and thought about it.

"Since that's the case," Huo Ji suggested, "it's better to post it before them. By then, netizens will all be attracted by our trailer. No matter how much they promote it, they won't be able to make a splash."