9.4

The first time everyone saw the battle between man and beast, they were all very excited, and they poured out their money to bet.

The steward saw that everyone had finished placing their bets, and was about to hit the gong to instruct the beasts to start, when a plain and clean hand suddenly stretched out, and a pleasant voice sounded in his ear: "These, all of them, beat him to win." 

The sharp point is on Xun Jiu's name.

The steward suddenly widened his eyes, looking up from this hand, he saw a young man in brocade looking at him indifferently. The young man's appearance was extremely outstanding, and he was not an ordinary person at first glance. The steward looked at the money he put down, ho! Big deal! He swallowed. In fact, they themselves knew Xun Jiu's potential very well. It was quite possible to kill the tiger. They were sure to win this bet!

But this young man put out so much money all at once and pressed Xun Jiu to win. According to the odds, if Xun Jiu really won, they might have to lose a lot of money...

"What?" Ke Shaoyang suddenly came over and frowned, "What's the problem? I want you to think about it for so long? Is it still going to start?" 

The steward recognized that he was the young owner of Mingjian Villa, and immediately showed a flattering smile. This is the beginning, this is the beginning!" 

The gong sounded three times in a row, and everyone knew that this was a sign of the opening, and they all stared at the boy and the tiger on the battlefield.

The chains were removed, and the tiger on the battlefield roared a few times. It had been starving for several days. The young child in front of him was a delicious meal. Near there.

Everyone's heart was almost jumping to their throats. Some couldn't bear the child to be swallowed by the tiger, and they were worried that they would lose money.

The tiger bared its teeth and lunged forward fiercely, Ke Shaoyang couldn't help but scream, Xie Yan put his hands on the railing, his face expressionless, but the strength of his grip on the railing revealed his mood at the moment, Lu Jinjian His eyes suddenly became complicated.

He has never understood Xie Yan. At first, he paid more attention to him because he thought Xie Yan had a good face. are quite unreasonable.

Although he just took out the money just now, he really couldn't understand why Xie Yan wanted to press the child to win. At least in his opinion, the child who was only six or seven years old, was unarmed and had a yellow face and thin skin. It was impossible for him to kill him. For a tiger, it is lucky not to be swallowed by a tiger.

Just as he was concentrating on thinking, there was a sudden burst of violent cheers from the surroundings. The cheers from the crowd brought him back to his senses. On the battlefield, the child didn't know when to ride on the back of the tiger, and his weak arms Wrapping tightly around the tiger's neck, the tiger was obviously furious, roaring and swinging its body, trying to throw the child off. But the child didn't know where the strength came from, and he kept locking the tiger's throat, motionless, and his eyes were extremely bright and energetic, but they seemed to be full of depths that did not match his age.

Xie Yan quietly looked at the child on the tiger's back, a smile suddenly appeared on his lips, and sure enough the next moment, the manic tiger suddenly wailed, and the whole tiger fell to the ground. It jumped off and stood beside the tiger's body.

The whole battle was less than a cup of tea, and all the spectators in the venue were shocked, and all of them were like "This is impossible!" "How is this possible!" "How did the tiger die!" "My money!" etc. and other complex emotions.

Ke Shaoyang's eyes suddenly lit up, he looked at Xie Yan happily, and cheered, "My God! We won the bet!" You must know that he has never won a bet before!

However, the person whom he admired kept looking at the thin child in the battlefield. Ke Shaoyang touched his nose embarrassedly, and was stabbed in the lung tube by Lu Jin's words again.

"That's the money we lent out."

Ke Shaoyang was stunned for a moment, as if that's right. Since it's the money lent out, it doesn't seem to matter to him whether he wins or not! But thinking about it carefully, Xie Yan is the savior of their family, even if they share half of their family property, it is worth it, this amount of money is nothing at all.