3.5

In the living room of Qi's house, Qi Feng was sitting on the sofa with Xie Yu. When Xie Yan came down from the second floor, he asked the housekeeper for a needle, and then went to the storage room to pick and choose.

He even thought darkly, was Xie Yan using his beauty to seduce his uncle to get revenge on them?

"A Feng, thank you," Xie Yu recovered from her depressed mood after a long time, her eyes were as red as a little rabbit, which made Qi Feng both distressed and loving, "I want to stay here for a few days, okay? ?" 

He couldn't face Han Rongyin and Wu Fang for a while, and he couldn't accept that his biological father was a scumbag.

Before Qi Feng was happy, he excitedly grabbed Xie Yu's wrist and was about to go upstairs and enter the room, but Xie Yu suddenly hesitated, "A Feng, Uncle Qi doesn't seem to agree with us..." 

On the night of the college entrance examination, Qi Feng followed He confessed that Xie Yu had the closest relationship with him since he was a child, and he was interested in him, and he agreed without much thought. 

The two were young and immature, and they never thought whether the Xie family or the Qi family would allow it. They suddenly came out in front of Qi Chongjiu just now, and they were actually sweating.

Fortunately, just when he was about to lose it, Xie Yan made a sound to attract the attention of his uncle, and he had to let them go for the time being. At this point, Qi Feng and Xie Yu are still grateful to Xie Yan.

"It's okay, we didn't have that kind of relationship before, you can stay here for the night, not to mention you're me..." Before Qi Feng finished speaking, he heard footsteps on the second floor.

Looking up, his eyes reflected the tall and thin figure of his uncle. He was wearing pajamas and slippers, and went down the stairs in front of him and went to the kitchen.

He had never seen his uncle look like this at home! Every time my uncle works late, and every room is equipped with a bathroom, he has no chance to see his uncle like this at home. Whenever he sees him, he either goes home in a suit or goes out in a suit. People don't have any smoke.

But now, the uncle, who has no fireworks, actually walked into the kitchen, and brought out... a glass of milk!

He watched helplessly as his uncle walked in front of him again, his whole body still exuding a pleasant atmosphere, completely ignoring himself, Qi Feng suddenly felt that he was a colorless and odorless air, being pushed out of the world by his uncle.

Uncle entered the room, Xie Yan has not come down yet, uncle has also taken a shower, could it be that the two of them really did something! OMG! His uncle, who is pure-hearted, will be fascinated by Xie Yan!

"A Feng, what's wrong with you? Your face is so ugly?" Xie Yu was still relatively simple, and didn't think about something indescribable at all. He even thought that Xie Yan might be like himself, unwilling to face the current situation. I only came to Qi's house to escape for a few days.

As for why Xie Yan became acquainted with Qi Chongjiu, it was beyond his scope of thinking.

Xie Yan, who was labelled "Little Fairy" by a middle-2nd teenager, just took a shower, put on Qi Chongjiu's pajamas, and leaned on the bed to play with his mobile phone. Xiaoba gave him a game, which he found very interesting. He used to be beaten as a boss, but now he builds his own character to play the boss, which is a bit cool to think about.

The man who pushed in the door saw that he was playing attentively and couldn't bear to be disturbed, so he took a straw and put it to the boy's lips, Xie Yan didn't even look at it, pursed his lips slightly, and began to drink. He quickly danced his hands on the phone until he knocked down the boss, his eyebrows were high, his eyes were bright, he raised his head to meet the gentle and quiet eyes of the man, and said with a smile, "I won!"

Only then will he be a little childish, so cute .

Qi Chongjiu praised secretly in his heart, but urged him, "Drink the milk and go to bed."

Seeing that there was half of the milk left, Xie Yan put down the phone, put his hands on the man's shoulders, and wrapped them loosely, and said coquettishly: "I can't drink it anymore, you help me finish it."

Xiao Ba, who was stunned by the thunder, only used three bold exclamation marks to express his shock.

"Da, are you wearing it?" Xiaoba asked blankly. The first two worlds are obviously very strong! There is almost no coquettishness!

This is indeed the first time Xie Yan has spoken in this tone, but I have to say, the effect is very good. Not only was Xiao Ba shocked by him, even Qi Chongjiu was speechless.

Xie Yan, who has been baptized by modern knowledge, inevitably comes into contact with some other common sense in addition to learning professional knowledge. The game world is too passive, and it was not until Xiaojiu died that he understood his intentions. In the first world he traveled through, he was too reserved because of his first relationship. In the second world, he was in the military camp and fought all year round. He and Xiaojiu didn't have much time to fall in love.

This world is more peaceful and stable than he imagined, and the folk customs are unrestrained. All kinds of romantic dramas can be affected even if Xie Yan does not watch them. It was a pity for missing a year, but now that Xiaojiu was finally found, he didn't want to delay for a moment.

Since Xiaojiu can act like a spoiled child to him, can he also act like a spoiled child to Xiaojiu? Xie Zhuzhu put what he learned into practice, and the first time he used it, the man was stunned on the spot.

Xiao Ba is quite knowledgeable and instantly turns on the shield.

The room has a wall lamp on, and the soft light falls in the boy's eyes, like the stars in full bloom, dazzling and dazzling, making him want to embrace him, close to him, cherish him and love him.

Qi Chongjiu drank the milk in one go, unable to control the surging affection any longer, leaned over to Xie Yan, covered the back of his head with his palm, and kissed the boy's soft lips violently.

The feeling of being connected with each other is so wonderful, he can't get out of it when he gets stuck in it, so let him be selfish for a while and walk through the world of teenagers.

In view of the fact that there are still two light bulbs at home, and it is not early, the two just kiss each other and fall asleep.

In the early morning of the next day, the atmosphere of the Qi family's dining table was extremely subtle. Qi Chongjiu was sitting in the main seat, and Xie Yan was sitting next to him.

Qi Feng only felt that he was full before he ate the dim sum. Although the uncle used to be too cold, it was enough to look awesome, but now, like a man in love who is immersed in love, how can there be any sympathy? The domineering power of the family owner?

Xie Yan's ability is really great! I really underestimated him!

Xie Yan didn't care about Qi Feng's small eyes at all, he only cared about Qi Chongjiu in the Qi family, and the others were nothing to him. In his eyes, Qi Feng's provocation was completely like a child playing a house, and he was too lazy to do so.

After breakfast, Qi Chongjiu had to go to work, so he had to leave reluctantly. Before leaving, he especially glanced at Qi Feng, and Qi Feng's heart trembled. He felt that his uncle seemed a little dissatisfied with him. Could it be because he came out of the closet? It shouldn't be, he is already with Xie Yan, why should he oppose him?

As everyone knows, President Qi is thinking about how to let him take over Qi's earlier.

Xie Yan stayed at Qi's house temporarily because he wanted to sort out the medicinal materials, and was about to go to the storage room, but was stopped by Qi Feng's hand.

"A Feng, what are you doing?" Xie Yu felt sorry for Xie Yan at first, but now that Qi Feng was trying to bully him, he rushed over to discourage him.

Qi Feng snorted coldly, looking at Xie Yan with a look of contempt in his eyes, "I don't know how you confuse Uncle, anyway, it's impossible for you and Uncle, he's just trying it out!"

"Yoyo, big, the second-year middle-aged boy dared to beat you two big guys!" Xiaoba applauded, "It's quite promising!"

Xie Yan didn't bother to bother with him at all, so he pushed his arm away and went straight in. In the storage room, start sorting out the medicinal materials. If he earns enough money in the future, he will contract the land to grow a lot of medicinal materials. "Xie Yan!"