1.22

The capital of Zuo Xiangfu.

Wei Qinghan looked at his cheeks in the mirror, and because of the special medicine and tender skin, there was no blemish on the scar. However, he had to re-skin every month or it would fall off, revealing ugly scars.

Because of this, Jin Xuan, who helped him change his skin, was not abused, and he stayed in his yard every day to study medicine.

It's not that Wei Qinghan didn't think about forcing Jin Xuan to change his skin, and there are other ways to treat intractable diseases, but when he asked him to take a piece of skin from his body, he couldn't do anything, so he simply "raised" Jin Xuan. , let people strictly guard, when you don't need him, just deal with it.

The most important thing now is that his appearance is not damaged, otherwise he is nothing in Chu Yiheng's eyes.

"Qinghan," Chu Yiheng walked in from the outside, his footsteps were a little hurried, and his expression was both excited and flustered, he sat in front of Wei Qinghan and whispered: "My father's condition is getting worse, I just discussed it with your father, not long after. After that, I might just...At that time, Qinghan, I will definitely not let you be bullied again."

"Really?" Wei Qinghan stood up in surprise, grabbed Chu Yiheng's hand, looked charming and full of eyes. Full of love, "I just said that you are the son of destiny, and that's true!" 

After sharing the happiness, Chu Yiheng frowned again, "But the royal father sent someone to Jiangzhou Mansion, it should be to recall Chu Jiuzhang to the capital, Although he is a cripple, his existence always makes me feel like a stick in my throat, and I am not happy to get rid of it." 

"He is a cripple, what are you worried about him doing? If you really kill him, you may be swayed by the officials and destroy the majesty of Mingjun in the future. Why don't you just give him a yard in the capital and let him watch you ascend to the throne?" Hearing what he said, Chu Yiheng felt that it was feasible, what could be more refreshing than making the enemy want to die? 

Then spare Chu Jiuzhang for the time being, let him return to the capital alive, and see the father and emperor for the last time. The emperor was seriously ill. In order to avoid being seen in his embarrassed shape, he refused the visit request of important officials, and even the most favored concubine could not see him.

 At this time, the emperor in the Taiji Hall was lying on the imperial bed with a haggard expression, and asked the most trusted doctor Fang: "Is this poison really incomprehensible?"

The first replied: "Your Majesty has been poisoned for five years, and this poison is very strange. Wei Chen has never seen it before. Presumably, Your Majesty used to have abscesses on your back every thirty days because of this poison. In Wei Chen's opinion, now A sudden outbreak is much better than a slow consumption of life and a silent death."

When he said this, the emperor got some comfort in his heart, "Is there no one in this world who can cure this poison? Poisoner There is no antidote?"

"This..." Fang Yuyi kowtowed, "I don't know." 

The emperor waved his hand, and was about to let him go out, when he suddenly said, "Does your majesty still remember the Jingzhou plague? "

"Remember, what?" The emperor closed his eyes and asked casually.

Fang Yuyi hesitated and said: "The doctor who solved the plague was a young man, and Wei Chen also asked him about the treatment of the plague at that time, only to think that his ideas were wonderful and admirable. It is said that he is a genius doctor, with superb medical skills, and quite a lot of people. Talented, it may be helpful to relieve the poison of His Majesty." 

The emperor opened his eyes suddenly, with a smile on his face, "It makes sense, I remember that people were rewarded him, it was Jiangzhou, yes, it was Jiangzhou My doctor! You should send someone to Jiangzhou and ask him to come to Beijing to detoxify me." 

Fang Yuyi did not agree immediately, the emperor was surprised, so he continued to talk: "Your Majesty, Wei Chen diagnosed you a few days ago. He had a strange poison in his body, and he had no solution for a while. He had already sent someone to Jiangzhou to ask for the doctor, but unfortunately the doctor had disappeared for half a year. Wei Chen asked around and found out that he was kidnapped..."