5.6

Xie Clan has another Taoist priest, and this incident caused a bigger disturbance than the evildoing of the national teacher. After all, there has been no new Taoist priest in Dayao for a long time, and he is still such a young Taoist.

Some people even said that the strength of this Xie Daozun was far greater than that of the previous national teacher. In this regard, many people just think it is an exaggeration, and they cannot fully believe it.

The national teacher has done all the evil deeds, and was punished by the thunder of the Taoist ancestors. However, the post of national teacher is currently vacant, and a new national teacher has to be selected. 

Since Xie's ancestors had been a national teacher, why not let Xie Yan serve as the national teacher?

However, this proposal was rejected by many Taoist seniors because of Brother Xie Yan's identity and age.

And Xie Yan, who caused the discussion among all parties, had already left the capital, and together with Yu Jiucong, took the young Xie Sui to travel around.

Their purpose is not really to travel, but to use the opportunity of travel to choose a place with beautiful scenery and start a sect.

The reason why the Xie clan gradually declined is because their inheritance was cut off due to the withering of family talents. If they accepted a large number of disciples like other sects, they would not be silent.

Therefore, after Xie Yan and Yu Jiucong spent the night without shame, this charter was newly released, but the site selection has not yet been completed.

"Brother!" Xie Sui beheaded an evil spirit, waving the peach wood sword excitedly, "Have I become more powerful?"

 In the past, he killed evil spirits of the same way, but in the end he inevitably needed the help of his brother, but Just now, he succeeded in beheading him!

"That's right," Xie Yan and Yu Jiucong sat leisurely beside him and ate roast chicken, "In a few days, you will reach the realm of a Taoist disciple. If you meet that kid just now, you can solve it with two or three moves."

Xie Sui approached with a smile, "Brother, after we set up the sect, can I be an elder?"

Yu Jiucong tore off a piece of chicken thigh and handed it to Xie Yan's lips. Xie Yan smiled and rolled his tongue, swallowed the chicken into his stomach. He replied: "When you reach the Taoist cultivation base, think about it again."

Xie Sui: "..." He can see clearly now that Brother Ninth is not Brother Ninth at all, but a brother-in-law!

"In front of you is the legendary Molong Mountain," Xie Yan had Xiaoba there and was very familiar with the route, "It is said that there is a ghost cave on Molong Mountain, where hundreds of evil ghosts gather, do you dare to go up there? "

That ghost cave is in the original plot. When Xie Yan was chased by the Taoist sect, he entered it by mistake, and was occupied by a hundred ghosts. This trip, one is to remove threats to the people near Molong Mountain, and the other is to eliminate the cause and effect of Xie Yan and those evil ghosts.

"Ghost cave?" Xie Sui's expression suddenly became excited, "I'm going!"

As for Yu Jiucong, wherever Xie Yan is, he will also be there.

After a delicious meal of roast chicken, the three of them walked lightly and went straight to the direction of Molong Mountain.

Molong Mountain was originally a place with beautiful scenery, but for some unknown reason, many evil ghosts suddenly appeared a hundred years ago, gathered and lingered in the cave, and many people were killed because of it.

Molong Mountain is almost uninhabited within a hundred miles. It is only because there are often cultivators who go to destroy ghosts, so there is a resting place nearby. However, the shop owner of this resting place is also a Taoist person, which is why I have the courage to be in the ghost cave. Shop nearby.

Don't want to make money, just want peace. After all, in this world, people's hearts are no better than ghosts. This place is desolate and uninhabited. Except for some cultivators who occasionally come to settle down, no one will disturb them.

The shopkeeper of Molong Inn was lying on a rocking chair in the courtyard, holding a teapot, thinking leisurely.

But the sudden movement outside the door broke his tranquility. He leisurely instructed the shop clerk: "There is a customer, go and open the door."