1.6

"The boy's words and deeds have offended the old gentleman. I came here to ask for the crime! I hope the old gentleman will forgive the boy's rudeness." 

After a while, Guang Dan held a plate of dim sum, walked up to the young man, and asked, "What's your name? Which hospital is it from?" 

"Boy Jin Xuan is the owner of Ji An Tang."

Be the owner? Guang Dan made an "oh" and wiped the debris from the corner of his mouth, "Master said, if you sincerely admit your mistake, then stay for a month, and if you don't want to, please come back."

How could Jin Xuan be unwilling? He quickly thanked him and followed Guangdan to the courtyard.

Chen's house was rich and big, and the house he bought was bright and spacious. In order to avoid interruption, Xie Yan and Guang Dan lived in a large courtyard, which also happened to provide a place for Xie Yan to practice medicine.

Next, he planned to "test" the method of continuing the pulse, so he asked Chen Xun to release the news, unless he had a difficult and complicated disease, he should not come here to seek medical treatment. These words were exactly what Chen Xun and Cui Yuan wanted. 

They finished it quickly, but those who wanted to seek medical treatment from the divine doctor still gathered around the door and refused to leave. The ground in the courtyard was full of bound animals. In order for Xie Yan to succeed in the experiment as soon as possible, Chen Xun did not hesitate to spend a lot of money to buy all kinds of animals and put them all in the courtyard. 

In fact, Xie Yan didn't need the test at all, he just closed the courtyard door every day and acted like he was. "Da, since you can cure it, why do you lie to them?" Xiao Ba is a young cute newcomer who just took office, and can't keep up with the host's train of thought. 

"You won't cherish what you get easily, and," Xie Yan kindly looked at Jin Xuan who was getting closer, "I'm waiting for someone." 

"Wait for Chu Jiuzhang?" That's all Xiao Ba can think of. Xie Yan raised his eyebrows, "Wait for him to do?" Xiao Ba didn't understand, and wanted to ask, but Jin Xuan interrupted him.

"The boy has seen the old gentleman." Jin Xuan long bowed to the ground, and his handsome face was full of respect, "The old gentleman's excellent medical skills, the boy has only seen it in his life."

A medicine bottle was suddenly thrown over, Jin Xuan hurriedly took it, and he was confused in his heart , I heard Xie Yan say: "This is a wound medicine, wipe the wound on the back, then put on the clothes, come and help."

Because of the thorns, he had a few more wounds on his back, and he didn't care about it at first. But now that he was cared for by the elders at first glance, his heart was both happy and sour, his nose was a little stagnant, and his eyes were slightly moist.

"Thank you, old man." After entering the room and applying the medicine, he put on his clothes and came to Xie Yan. Xie Yan was picking herbs, and Guangdan got very close, and the two seemed to be biting their ears.

The two masters and apprentices were too close. Jin Xuan suppressed the weirdness in his heart and scolded himself for being ignorant.

"Old gentleman, what can I do?"

Guang Dan was about to instruct him when he saw the servants of the Chen residence come over and said respectfully, "Mr. Divine Doctor, someone came to seek medical treatment outside the door, do you see it?"

"What's the symptom?" The servant replied very quickly: "I saw it with my own eyes. The girl has a large birthmark on her face. She said that it was left by poison in the womb. After searching for a famous doctor, she couldn't remove the birthmark." Not married yet, he secretly added a sentence in his heart.

Xie Yan became a little interested, "Let her come in."

After a while, the two girls entered the yard together. One of them was dressed in men's clothing, with a sword on his waist, walking like the wind, his hair was tied up high, and half of his face was on the left side. Covered by blue and black birthmarks, it looks like a Yaksha, but if you go to the birthmark and look at her facial features, she will definitely be a beautiful woman. Looking at the girl next to her, she has bright eyebrows, a thin waist, and a graceful figure. The two are strong and soft, and they complement each other.

Thanks to the eyesight of the landlord, it is not difficult to see that both of them are excellent in martial arts.

The girl from Gangwu held her fists and saluted, with a calm expression, not ashamed of the birthmark, and her voice was clear, "Qin Xiao has seen the old gentleman."

The beautiful woman next to her also bowed, "The fourteenth mother has seen the old gentleman."

"Qin Xiao?" Jin Xuan said in surprise, "Are you the daughter of President Qin?" He did hear that President Qin had an only daughter. If there is no salt, it looks like a yaksha, and he did not marry until he was twenty-two years old. On weekdays, he likes to dance with swords, just like men.

When he saw it today, he didn't think that the girl was ugly, but he was in awe of her valiant demeanor.