2.6

Lin Yixun searched for Xue Fang to detoxify but failed to detoxify. Hearing that Xie Yan had gone to the martial arts training ground, he went straight, but met Wei Qian on the way back.

"Wei Jianjun." He hurriedly bowed before leaving in a hurry.

Wei Qian looked at him with affection, and stopped him, "Lieutenant General Lin, where are you going in such a hurry?"

As if not daring to look at him, Lin Yi only lowered his head and replied: "The last general is going to the martial arts field, what are the orders from the supervisor ? ?"

Lin Yi just asked casually, but Wei Qian seemed to take it seriously. After thinking for a while, he said: "Wei has just arrived, and he is not familiar with the affairs of the Northwest Army, and he may not be able to serve as a military supervisor in the future. Can Lieutenant General Lin take the time to explain it in detail for me?"

"But..." Lin Yi said hesitantly, "There are still important things to do at the end, if Wei Jianjun is not in a hurry, he will visit him in person after the affairs are settled by the latter. , how about clearing up the confusion for the supervisor?"

"You..." Wei Qian's entourage was about to scold, but was suppressed by Wei Qian. Wei Qian was born noble, but as his name suggests, he was modest and polite on the surface, and he smiled slightly. , "Are you here to find Xie Guerrilla?"

Lin Yi was puzzled, but remained calm, "Yes."

"It's too late," Wei Qian suddenly stepped forward, with a handsome smile and a gentle and bewitching tone, "Thank you. The guerrillas have been kidnapped by General Shen, and you are disturbing others by looking for them now, so why don't you go to my place to help me solve my puzzles, how?"

Abducted? good thing? Why is this Wei Jianjun talking so ambiguous? Lin Yi frowned, but still politely refused: "But the last will need to go to the martial arts field to train with all the soldiers."

Everyone in Dawei is his enemy. Although it was the first time they met, this Wei Qian made him a little moved. But the enemy is the enemy after all, it is better to keep a distance.

Wei Qian was always sensitive to people's emotions, and when he noticed Lin Yi's attitude, he couldn't help but feel a little unhappy. It's just a dog raised by his father, and he's just a little lieutenant, so he doesn't take himself seriously, making him really angry.

He lowered his face coldly, glanced at Lin Yijunxiu's face lightly, and said, "Since Lieutenant General Lin is so unwilling, then Wei will not be too hard on others. Northwest Military Affairs Wei will ask others." 

In response, he walked away. He was born in the royal family, and his etiquette is very appropriate. Every move is pleasing to the eye. Lin Yi looked at his distant back and couldn't bear to look away for a long time.

Inside the sultry room, the man's strong arms wrapped tightly around the boy's back, pressed him against the door, and kissed the boy's clean forehead repressively.

He couldn't describe how much he wanted to rub the boy into his body, the heat in his chest was burning, and there was a flame growing somewhere on his back, spreading to his entire body, as if all the emotions in the past 23 years were Save up, just to meet this person in front of you.

When the surging emotions flooded his brain like a torrent, he was at a loss. He was afraid that he would scare the young man in front of him because he was too aggressive, so he could only be so careful, as if Xie Yan was a fragile and priceless treasure in his eyes.

The man's clumsy movements almost made Xie Yan laugh out loud. He had enough of admiring the silent red eyes and the trembling Adam's apple, so he took the initiative to wrap his arms around the man's neck, leveraged his strength, and hung on the man like a koala. .

In the previous world, because he was worried that Xiaojiu's feet would not be able to bear it, he rarely played this pose, but in this world, Silent is strong and able to bear the weight of his body with no effort.

Silent quickly supported Xie Yan, and stared at him blankly, as if begging someone to feed him.

Holding his face with both hands, Xie Yan lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead. Immediately afterwards, the soft lips fell on the tip of the man's tall nose. Ambiguity grows.

The man resolutely moved one hand from his back to the back of his head, pressed it lightly, his soft and slippery lips were caught in his mouth, the silence suddenly became heavier, his hands were tightly wrapped around Xie Yan, and he kissed fiercely. .

Xie Yan's whole body was wrapped in the man's scorching aura, closed his eyes and endured the silent and inflated lust, entangled with him. Silent supported him towards the bed, but bumped into the table in the middle. As soon as his legs were weak, the two fell on the table.

With his back against the solid tabletop, Xie Yan ignored it and continued to rub shoulders with Silent Ears, who was also unwilling to get up.

If it wasn't for the occasion, Shen Jing would not let go at all, but now that he is in the military camp, no matter how much his body clamored to have Xie Yan, he could only hold back.

After a few more kisses, he got up and hugged Xie Yan, then sat behind the desk and imprisoned the boy in his arms. The young man's face was beautiful. After the fierce kiss just now, a red glow flew from the end of his eyes, his eyes were misty with tears, his red lips were swollen, and he looked even more delicious.

Silent took a deep breath and buried his head on Xie Yan's shoulder, lest he would be beastly if he continued to look at it.

"Follow me, okay?"

He really hugged the boy and didn't want to let go. He had never felt this way before, as if it wasn't enough to take out his whole heart and hold it in front of the boy.

Xie Yan is naturally willing to be with him, but Xie Yan's identity is still a hindrance, and it will inevitably be stabbed to make trouble by someone with a heart, so it must be deployed in advance.

"My identity..." He wanted to struggle to get off the body of Silent, but was tightly trapped by the man, so he had to give up, and continued, "I have been cultivated as a meticulous work for more than ten years, and what is the purpose of coming to the military camp? You know, are you serious?"