5.2

Dao force runs in the body for a week, Xie Yan opened his eyes and was very satisfied with the situation in his dantian. It is said that the more you practice this method, the more difficult it will be, and if you want to become a Taoist, it will be even more difficult, but Xie Yan feels that, except for the sluggishness when he just read the "Bounding Heaven", the further he goes, the more difficult he will be. The faster the Dao force runs.

"Xiao Ba, I want to start opening my eyes. If anyone comes looking for it, call me in time." Xie Yan confessed, and then closed his eyes again, immersed in his mind.

Opening the eyes of the sky is a necessary magical power for people in Taoism to catch ghosts. Only by opening the eyes of the sky can one see ghosts and fight with ghosts. Of course, not everyone who learns Taoism can succeed in opening the eyes of the sky, and such supernatural powers also have to rely on talent.

Xie Yan guided the Dao power in his dantian and slowly gathered it in his eyes. According to the book, he used Dao power to slowly refine his eyes, so that they jumped out of the realm of the naked eye. This process had to be precise, and Xie Yan had to devote himself to it.

Just when he was about to finish, Xiao Ba suddenly reminded him in his mind that someone was coming to the main courtyard.

Xie Yan did two things with one mind, and drew a talisman with his right hand directly in the void, only to see a golden light flashing in the air, the talisman was completed, he flicked his fingertips, and the talisman turned into countless pieces of golden light in the air, floating and clinging to every corner of the room, for a while, Everything is quiet. No matter who was yelling outside, Xie Yan couldn't hear him. Moreover, unless someone with Dao strength is stronger than him, he cannot break through the house at all.

His eyes were faintly burning, Xie Yan concentrated on it. The reason why he didn't use the talisman just now to avoid external disturbance is because the talisman drawn by the void has a time limit and its strength is unstable, and the second is because he is worried that the talisman will use up most of the force, making the opening of the sky eye powerless.

But fortunately, his dantian was strong enough to support him. I don't know how long it took, Xie Yan slowly opened his eyes, the extremely faint golden light flashed in his eyes, and quickly hid, he smiled slightly, and his eyes were completed.

Yu Zheng listened to Yu Sheng's words early in the morning and planned to find Xie Yan to visit Jiu Shu. He hadn't thought of it before, but only after Yu Sheng's suggestion did he realize that there was an elder in the mansion. Although this elder was neither a ghost nor a ghost, he had married a new wife after all, so he had to meet him.

He kept Xie Yan's words in his mind, so he just stood at the gate of the courtyard and shouted loudly, "Xie Yan! I have something to discuss with you when you come out!"

Resentment, this Xie Yanwei is too domineering, and he completely ignores himself!

Naturally, Yu Sheng and Yu Lang have been paying attention to this matter. Seeing that Xie Yan has been locked out, they couldn't help but feel anxious. Yu Sheng held Yu Lang's hand with a look of sadness in his eyes, and sighed: "After all, the eldest brother is the head of the Hou's mansion, and he is so ignorant, which is really worrying, if I marry the Hou's mansion in the future, I will not know about the eldest brother and Jue'er. What will happen?"

Yu Lang was a little confused, and asked his fellow apprentices, "Yesterday, the door of the house was clearly destroyed, why is it still intact now?"

"It should have been replaced by a new one." One of them said, The other brothers and sisters agreed.

Yu Sheng frowned and said, "If you change a new door, there will definitely be money in the house. Moreover, I didn't listen to the servant's words about Xie Yan's change of door."

Now the house is hosted by Yu Sheng, if someone really Instructing the servants to switch doors, he could not have known.

That's really weird.

Yu Lang and all the senior brothers frowned. Since yesterday, they have felt that the main courtyard is very strange. Yu Lang originally thought that Xie Yan also practiced advanced Taoism, but Yu Zheng's words dispelled his doubts, making him think that it might just be because his Taoism did not reach home, but Now, looking at the closed door, something is wrong.

"Junior brother, why don't we try again?" A young man took out a yellow talisman from his sleeve. He urged his Dao force, and the yellow talisman immediately flew to the strange door. If it was just an ordinary door, the yellow talisman would definitely It will be posted, but the development of things far exceeded their expectations.