6.4

The Xie family was very powerful, and almost no one knew that they were looking for the missing eldest son.

After knowing Xie Jin's purpose, it is of course impossible for the three members of the He family to disclose the news of Xie Yan, but there are still many servants in the He family villa. As expected. In addition, the Xie family also invited the Celestial Master, and the Celestial Master used Taoism to detect where Xie Yan was, and for a while, the Xie family and the He family were in conflict.

In the past, Xie Jin didn't have the courage to attack the He family, but since Xie Xingzhi learned Taoism, his whole person has been a little overwhelmed. The more you understand, the more you feel the high status of the Celestial Master. When he thought that his son would become a Celestial Master in the future and was sought after by all the wealthy and nobles, Xie Jin could wake up with a smile from his dreams.

Xie Jin brought some bodyguards and came to He's house aggressively. Seeing that the gate of He's house was closed, he asked the police to come forward to negotiate.

Several servants of the He family have already given testimony, saying that the boy who has lived in the He family for half a year is exactly the same as the photo of the eldest son provided by Xie Jin. Because of this, the police had to follow Xie Jin to the He Family VIP.

He Zhijun, who had 'knowing the news', rushed over, grabbed the courtyard door and shouted inside: "Brother! Sister-in-law! How could you do such a thing? Why are you imprisoning the Xie family's children? The police are here, hurry up! Hand over that child!" 

The policeman also shouted with a loudspeaker.

If the Internet was developed in this era, maybe the He family would have been sprayed by netizens long ago.

In the living room of the He family, He Zhiguo had a solemn expression on his face. Jiang Yuan had always had a gentle temper, but this time she couldn't bear it any longer. She slammed the sofa and said angrily, "It's too much!"

He Zigui leaned on the sofa. With a cold snort, "Dad, can you see who the second uncle is with now? He just doesn't want the eldest brother to be cured, maybe he is the one who lost his soul..."

"Zigui." Jiang Yuan shook her head at him.

He Zigui pouted, He Zhijun and the Xie family sang together, it was so obvious, couldn't he say a few words? The purpose of the Xie family was to bring Master Xie home to get the kidney, and He Zhijun's purpose was nothing more than to prevent Master Xie from rescuing the elder brother.

The villain is embarrassed!

"Call your grandfather." He Zhiguo suddenly said something through gritted teeth. He was a father first, then a brother. He Ji is the heir to whom he devoted himself to training, carrying the hopes of the He family. Suddenly one day he fell into a coma. It has been three years now, and he has no hope. 

But if Master Xie can really rescue Ah Ji, How could he possibly allow anyone to get in the way? Not even my brother!

In fact, as early as He Zigui told He Zhiguo and Jiang Yuan about everything, including the identity of Tianshi Xie Yan, they discussed a countermeasure.

He Zigui reached out and picked up the handset, dialed to the old house, the housekeeper answered the phone, and when he heard He Zigui's voice, he handed it over to Mr. He.

"Grandpa, what happened to Master Xie?" He Zigui asked with concern.

Hearing his lively voice, Mr. He laughed and joked with him: "Master is doing it, and I don't know the result."

They had guessed that Xie family and He Zhijun might come to such a scene, so they discussed Xie Yan's secret. Take He Ji to the old house to summon the soul.

After hearing about this, Mr. He was very angry. He Ji is the eldest grandson he values ​​most. He has been in a coma for more than three years. But in order for Xie Yan to be able to do it smoothly, Mr. He reluctantly suppressed his temper and waited for Ah Ji to wake up before reckoning!