11.3

Xie Yan, a felon from the Empire, was kidnapped by suspected federal armed forces while being escorted, and his whereabouts are unknown.

This news was first learned by the royal family, the emperor summoned the ministers of the cabinet, sat in the conference room, and said with a serious face: "I said before that Xie Yan should stay in the imperial capital, but you insisted that he go to Black Mercury. , now, his whereabouts are unknown, who among you can find him?"

For an imperial general to fall into the hands of another country, for them, it is tantamount to exposing many military secrets.

The cabinet ministers looked at each other a few times. This was not exactly what they meant. It was just that the military thought that Xie Yan was more dangerous. In fact, they didn't care where Xie Yan was detained.

"Your Majesty, the news is only suspected and not confirmed. It is better to check it first and then make a decision." The Prime Minister of the cabinet said in a deep voice.

The eldest princess of the royal family, Yan Zhao suddenly said, "Your Majesty, I request to go to the vicinity of Black Mercury. Since they disappear in that star field, they will definitely leave traces."

Yan Zhao's ability is obvious to all, or it is possible Succession to become the queen, but she is obviously not interested in this, but prefers to control the mecha and fight the enemy on the battlefield.

The emperor also knew her character well, so he nodded and said, "Pay attention to safety."

Yan Zhao led the order and went directly to the military headquarters.

She is a princess of the royal family, but the military merits she earns have always depended on her own ability. She was awarded the title of lieutenant general, which is quite prestigious in the army.

Even if there is an order from the emperor, Yan Zhao can't just drive a warship and take a group of people to the star field near Black Mercury. She still needs to report to the military department and wait for the military department to send warships and personnel.

"Lieutenant General Yan, there have been some changes in the Federation recently. The armament and manpower are now..."

"Don't talk nonsense with me," Yan Zhao swept his eyes coldly, "One warship, fifty people will do, don't waste my time."

The tall and bright woman was too imposing, and her requirements were not high, so the other side had to agree.

After getting permission, Yan Zhao strode out and happened to meet Jun Tianheng who had just come down from the Eagle Blade.

Jun Tianheng has been working with Eagle Blade recently. Eagle Blade has high requirements on the quality of warriors. Every time he completes a set of instructions, he finds it a little difficult. The medicine can only be used dry.

The two collided head-on, Jun Tianheng's eyes softened and he said with a smile: "Lieutenant General Yan, is this something urgent?"

Seeing the fine sweat on his forehead, Yan Zhao felt contempt in his heart, and the eagle blade fell into this man's hand. It's really a pity.

"Yeah." She nodded coldly and passed him by.

Jun Tianheng turned around and looked at her valiant back, and communicated with the system in his heart: "I used to like a woman who is a little bird and a person, but now I think a rose with thorns is not bad."

Before he crossed, he was just an ordinary otaku, I like to watch all kinds of girls on the Internet. After I came to this world, I saw many beautiful noble girls. It is impossible to say that they are not attracted. He also fantasized about opening a harem on the way to domination, like those Long Aotian in the online novel, and bringing all kinds of beauties into his arms.

It's a pity that Admiral Xie Yan of the Empire is too good to be the dream lover of almost all the girls in the Empire, I am afraid that even the princess of the royal family is no exception.

Therefore, Jun Tianheng was extremely jealous of Xie Yan, and it was only natural that he would be operated on.

"Don't indulge in women's sex, you can't even control the eagle blade now." The system cast a contemptuous look at him.

Jun Tianheng twitched the corners of his mouth, has he worked hard?