3.3

The city's neon lights illuminated the noisy streets, and where the lights were dim, the man stood beside the car, his eyes collided with Xie Yan, and his expression instantly panicked.

'Qi Chongjiu?' Xie Yan suddenly remembered the follow-up a year ago, and couldn't help but feel extremely confused.

He wasn't sure if Qi Chongjiu was really following him these two times, but he could still meet in Beijing.

Just thinking about whether to pretend he didn't see it, Xie Yan saw the man one step ahead of him, and got into the car and left as if he was running away.

He really wanted to describe the mood at the moment with the Internet terms that Xiao Baxin had learned, but after thinking about it, he had to maintain his demeanor.

Qi Chongjiu leaned on the back seat of the car, and tightly grasped the clothes at the heart with his right hand, even if he pulled out the wrinkles, he didn't care. He came to Beijing to attend the meeting, and before the teenager could see his schedule today, he received a call from Wei Heng.

Wei Heng said that the young man was the genius who came up with the idea. Qi Chongjiu surprisingly found that he accepted it well. It seems that in his subconscious, the young man's ability is far more than that.

It's amazing. When had he been so irrational?

But the excitement at the time overshadowed other emotions. He didn't have time to think too much, so he made people wait around here by car, and finally saw the teenager coming out of the campus of Beijing University.

Qi Chongjiu has never seen Xie Yan since the stalking a year ago caused trouble to the boy. He thought that a year would be enough time to calm himself down and forget it, but sometimes, emotional matters don't make sense.

Wei Heng's phone call made him unable to hold back his thoughts. He was eager to see the young man's emotions break down the high dams and shatter his sanity in an instant like a torrent.

He wants to see the boy!

"President, are you feeling unwell? Do you want to go to the hospital?" The driver saw that he was holding on to his heart, and thought that his illness had begun again.

"It's alright, go back to the hotel." Qi Chongjiu took a deep breath. It was only because he tried so hard just now that he controlled his steps towards the boy so hard that his heart ached.

Meimei slept Xie Yan, unaware that someone could not sleep at night because of him. He came to the Beijing University laboratory in high spirits and began to learn modern experimental operations under the guidance of Professor Li.

In fact, these are not much different from the process of refining antidote in ancient times, but he relied on extremely accurate intuition when refining the medicine, and these experiments are equipped with high-tech equipment, which is much more convenient.

"Xiao Xie, after the college entrance examination, have you thought about which university to go to and which major to choose?" Professor Li looked at Xie Yan as if he was looking at his grandchildren, very amiable.

Xie Yan had a good impression of him, and he did not hide it from him, saying: "I plan to major in the Department of Biology at Beijing University and minor in clinical medicine."

When Professor Li heard the words, a big smile suddenly burst into his face, "Okay! Good! You come to Beijing University, and you can come to my laboratory often in the future. If you have any questions, we can discuss face-to-face, which is much more convenient than sending emails!"

"Okay," Xie Yan fiddled with the utensils and nodded with a smile, "Mr. Li, before For that special case, we all believed that the rapid failure of body functions was caused by some kind of disease in the body cells, so we proposed the idea of ​​repairing the cells, but during the repair process, you found that the repaired cells can only maintain the activity for a short time. , but if the cell ages and dies, the new cell will still inherit the characteristics of the disease, right?"

Professor Li nodded again and again, "Yes, there is currently no way to inherit the characteristics of the repaired cell, so it is difficult to completely solve the problem."

Xie Yan Thinking about it, this disease seems to be a bit similar to Wei Qian who was poisoned in the previous world. The poison was prepared by himself.