3.6

As the school grass that has been in the limelight recently, Xie Yan's name has been widely circulated in the Department of Biology and the Department of Clinical Medicine. In addition, he is also the representative of the freshmen, and the posts discussing him have never stopped.

However, in the previous posts, except for the one who blacked Professor Li at the same time, the others were nothing more than focusing on appearance, grades, personality, etc., and there was nothing explosive. But this post is enough to catch the eye.

Xie Yan's life experience was clearly revealed, but the host's words were obviously malicious, and he portrayed Xie Yan as a cold-blooded and ruthless white-eyed wolf in the post.

Many students have to read it several times before clarifying the complex relationship. That is to say, the first thing Xie Yan did when he found out about his life was to send his "adoptive mother" to prison, and then he didn't care about family affection, making his biological mother cry all day long.

The general content of the post is like this. As for those details, the benevolent see benevolence, and the wise see wisdom. Some people think that Xie Yan did the right thing, and some people think that Xie Yan is still too cold-blooded.

But no matter what, this post really caught fire and was even spread on the Internet by good people. Such a bloody rich and powerful plot immediately caused a lot of discussion among netizens.

Among them, the abusers are mostly.

Xie Yan, who had traveled across the ocean, was completely unaware of this incident. He was looking for the reason for the extremely low incidence of cancer here under Xiaoba's map.

But someone in China who saw the post was extremely angry. Qi Chongjiu didn't pay attention to these things on the Internet on weekdays. If Wei Heng hadn't put that post in front of him, he wouldn't even have known that his baby was being abused without thinking and became the target of those people venting.

Qi Chongjiu rarely gets angry. When he got angry, his comments on the Internet were visibly deleted, and his account for swearing was blocked. Before the storm was completely lifted, he was forced to suppress it.

As a result, the gossip about Xie Yan holding golden thighs began to spread again. In the eyes of others, Xie Yan was already dirty and smelly, and even the Beijing University Biological Laboratory was affected.

Also affected by adverse effects is Fengyuan Pharmaceutical. As the protagonist of the rich and powerful story, Fengyuan's stock price continued to fall, and many people scolded the rich and ruthless. It was said that Wu Fang was diligent and diligent as a nanny for so many years, but she was imprisoned because of the wrong child. Her crime was not child abduction. , The people did not know the sins she had committed.

Everyone agreed that the Xie family threw their anger on Wu Fang because they felt that their faces were dull. In their mouths, Wu Fang was an innocent victim.

Xie Qingtan held a press conference to clarify the facts in general, but no matter what, the Xie family still suffered a lot of shocks and the momentum gradually declined.

Xie Yu, who is also a university student in Beijing, was often pointed at him after being known that he was the poor boy from a poor family, and even his roommates became strange. Qi Feng felt very distressed about him. As soon as they got together, they moved out of the school together and started living together.

Xie Yu, who has experienced a series of changes, is no longer the naive young man he used to be. He has always felt guilty for Xie Yan, and has a vague admiration for him. He is full of gratitude to the Xie family, and no longer takes it for granted as before.

For Wu Fang, there is not only disapproval of her behavior of changing children, but also gratitude to her for her meticulous care for more than ten years, and the guilt of watching her go to prison. These feelings are so complicated that it is difficult to describe.

And Qi Feng became the purest existence in his life, and he began to learn to cherish it.

Due to the change in his mood, he has become more calm and atmospheric in the design process, and his works have a strong personal style. Compared with the slightly immature brushstrokes before, the current design is more like a fine wine after precipitation, which makes people feel more deeply.