1.8

"Guangdan, serve tea to the guests."

Xie Yan said, and walked down the steps step by step, seemingly thin and harmless, but Wei Qinghan and Cui Zhi felt a kind of power coming towards them, and cold sweat broke out on their foreheads. .

Jin Xuan respectfully followed him, Xie Yan sat down in the courtyard, and he stood behind him, pouring tea for him.

Cui Yuan had long seen such a scene, but Wei Qinghan and Cui Zhi were surprised by his strange attitude before and after, but they didn't think much about it. After the two sat down, Wei Qinghan suddenly asked, "I remember that there was a medicine boy in the Renxin Pavilion in the capital who also called Guangdan. I don't know if this Guangdan... girl, what is the connection with that medicine boy?"

Guang Dan, who came over for tea, was not afraid when he heard the words, and glared at Wei Qinghan. He is not stupid. He has followed Xie Yan's disguise for so long, and he also knows that the situation is dangerous. Now someone suddenly mentions him as a little-known little drug boy, saying that he didn't believe it if he came prepared!

With the breeze coming from the hospital, Xie Yan sat down and drank tea calmly, and then asked, "Young master must have been from a wealthy background, but it's really interesting to meet a pharmacy boy from a small hospital."

Cui Yuan frowned. He knew that Renxin Clinic was the medical clinic of Xie Ying's nephew Xie Yan. There were so many medical clinics in the capital. It was not bad to know the names of the owners of each clinic. Why did Qinghan even know the name of a little drug boy? Could it be that the purpose of their coming to Jiangzhou Mansion was not for his hand?

"It's just because the Renxin Museum is famous, I've heard it before," Wei Qinghan fooled him with a haha, and then showed reverence, "I heard Brother Ayuan say that you can cure his arm. I have loved to study medicine since I was a child. Thinking that one day I will be able to hang a pot to help the world, sir, this method of continuing the pulse is the gospel of the world, and if more doctors learn it, it will benefit all people."

"It makes sense." He knew what he was thinking, but Xie Yan still insisted. Following his meaning, he continued, "This old man won't live for a few more years, so I want to accept some apprentices with excellent qualifications and pass on this medical skill."

Wei Qinghan's eyes lit up, "How do you feel about me, sir?" etc. He learned the method of renewing the pulse, but the old man was useless. Whether he was detained or killed, it was up to the mansion to decide. In this way, he could not only treat Brother A Yuan, but also prevent the old man from treating Chu Jiuzhang.

Hearing that Xie Yan wanted to accept an apprentice, Jin Xuan was extremely pleasantly surprised, thinking that he must show his best side in front of the old gentleman, and asked the old gentleman to accept him. But I didn't expect this Wei Qinghan to be so thick-skinned that he would treat the matter of accepting apprentices as a child's play!

"How many medical books have you read?"

Wei Qinghan was full of confidence, "I have read all kinds of medical books." Moreover, he has an excellent memory and can basically remember the contents of the books.

"Have you ever diagnosed and treated patients?"

"Naturally, when the servants in the family got sick, it was me who diagnosed and treated them, and they recovered within a few days." Wei Qinghan always thought that he really cured them, but he didn't know that every time The second servant took the recipe from him, and even if there was something wrong, he didn't dare to question the master, so he secretly looked for the Langzhong outside and looked at it.

Cui Zhi knew about this, but he didn't want to hurt Wei Qinghan's self-confidence, so he let him fool around.

Xie Yan pretended to ponder for a while, then summoned the servants and asked, "Are there still people seeking medical treatment outside the door?"

"Returning to the doctor, there are indeed many people."

"Okay, you choose ten people and bring them to the hospital. " Although the servant didn't understand what Xie Yan was going to do, he always listened to his master's words, and no matter what the doctor ordered, he would do what he could.

"Da, what are you doing?" Xiaoba knew that the host was going to do bad things, but he didn't know what the host was going to do.

"Wei Qinghan has always been blindly confident in his medical skills. People around him dote on him and let him fool around, but I don't. If you read a few medical books and treat a few servants, you can become a doctor, then there is no need for a doctor in this world. Now, everyone can read medical books to treat themselves."

In the original plot, the one who hurt Xie Yan the most was Wei Qinghan, and what he wants to do today is to make Wei Qinghan understand himself completely and realize his dream of a genius doctor. Break it up and tell him that not any cat or dog can be a doctor.

The servant brought ten sick people and waited for Xie Yan's orders.

"Jin Xuan, you and this young master will diagnose the pulse of these ten people, and then write down the symptoms, causes, and prescriptions of each patient, and then show them to me." Xie Yan said, and looked at Wei Qing again. Han, "Does this young master have any objections?"

Before Wei Qinghan could answer, Jin Xuan was already ready to prepare happily. He guessed Xie Yan's intention and understood that these ten patients were used to test their medical skills. , he will definitely diagnose and treat seriously and leave a good impression on Mr.

Seeing him like this, Wei Qinghan couldn't help but develop a sense of competition, and followed closely behind.

If the ten patients are only to diagnose the pulse, it will not take long to add up, but it will be quite laborious to write down the symptoms, causes and prescriptions. Xie Yan didn't want to wait, so he went back to the house to practice the exercises, leaving only Guangdan and the Cui brothers to watch in the courtyard to prevent them from cheating.

As the day slanted westward, the coolness in the courtyard was growing, but Wei Qinghan was sweating. Glancing at Jin Xuan, who was writing quickly, he felt more and more powerless in his heart. In fact, these ten patients are not serious illnesses. He can see the symptoms, but it seems that each of them is similar, that is, they have contracted the cold and so on. Should the symptoms, causes and prescriptions be written the same? Of course Wei Qinghan knew it was impossible.