1.18

In today's Jiangzhou city, Ji'antang has become the most popular place for sick people to go. You must know that Dr. Jin has made great achievements in curing the epidemic, and even the emperor has given him a reward!

However, the more people praised him, the more modest Jin Xuan became, because when he thought of his younger master, he was so ashamed that he had to sleep to study medicine.

He was helping people to diagnose the pulse, when he heard the patient waiting for the pulse to ask: "Jin Shen doctor, did you hear that the Jingcheng Hou Mansion has recently made a lot of money to find a magical doctor? Do you want to try it?"

Someone echoed: "Yeah, I I also heard that it is the Marquis of Zhenbei! Even a concierge is much nobler than us!"

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Jin Xuan smiled lightly and continued to diagnose the pulse.

When all the patients left, he closed the hospital and came to Chu's house. When he saw the master who was seriously learning jade carving, the corners of his eyes twitched and he bowed.

"Master, I heard in the city that the Beihou Mansion in the capital city is looking for a great doctor. Is it because of Cui Yuan?" Jin Xuan is not a saint. Although Master can cure Cui Yuan, Cui Zhi and the others still want to take Master's life. You really can't blame them for standing by. 

Xie Yan got up, shook the jade shavings that fell on his clothes, and handed it to Chu Jiuzhang who was flipping through the military parade book, "Tell me, what's going on?" 

He was expected to ask this question, Chu Jiuzhang took the rough carved jade piece, rubbed it, and answered the two: "Cui Zhi and his party were attacked by bandits on their way back to Beijing. Unfortunately, his spine was broken, and he is now paralyzed in bed." 

"What?" Jin Xuan was taken aback. "His spine is broken, I'm afraid he will spend the rest of his life in bed, this can't be saved." 

Xie Yan suddenly chuckled. Jin Xuan suddenly remembered something, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he asked in disbelief, "Master, do you have a solution?"

Putting on a sympathetic look, Xie Yan shook his head and sighed: "It's a pity that the Sage has already issued an edict, stating that I, the Xie clan, are not allowed to practice medicine, and I have the will but not the power." The concubine conspired to wrong Xie Ying, so it's really hard to say the cause and effect in this world.

Knowing the reason, Jin Xuan did not feel that his master was cold-blooded in the slightest. Instead, he felt that his Master had suffered a lot of injustice, and he snorted coldly, "Then they have committed their own sins and cannot live! But Master, can you really cure Cui Zhi?"

"At least let him stand up." Xie Yan didn't care if his apprentice would be shocked.

Fortunately, Jin Xuan's heart is strong enough. Since he met Master, Master has challenged his cognition again and again. He believes in Master, and Master said that what can be cured, so he really can be cured!

Chu Jiuzhang put down the military book and threw out another message: "Not only did Cui Zhi become a cripple, Wei Qinghan was also injured, and he was also seeking medical treatment." He looked at Jin Xuan, "Maybe he will find you."

"Looking for me?" Jin Xuan Confused, "What injuries did he get?" 

"His face was scratched by sharp bamboo and wood. The wound is too deep, and it may leave scars." Chu Jiuzhang turned the wheelchair and poured a cup of tea by the table, "You treated the wound on Qin Xiao's face well, he went to search for the doctor in a hurry, and it makes sense for him to find you."

It's really a hurry to go to the doctor! Qin Xiao's reason is because of the condensation of toxins, which are two different things at all, right? Moreover, even if he has the ability to keep him from scarring, he will not help!

"I'm not going," he said firmly.

Xie Yan rolled his eyes, leaned close to Chu Jiuzhang's ear, and spoke in a low voice. Jin Xuan couldn't hear the content, but from Chu Jiuzhang's eyes, he could see his approval.

'Agree with what?' Jin Xuan scratched his head, always feeling that his Master was going to make trouble.