7.1 Violent Lover

"Take it off." The man's unquestionable order brought Xie Yan back to reality from the plot. He found that his right hand was on the first button of his shirt. 

Seeing this situation, it seemed that he really wanted to take off his clothes. He took his hands off his clothes and hung them at his sides.

The man looked over with calm eyes and met Xie Yan's, but for some reason, he abruptly moved away, and still said in an unwavering tone, "Continue."

"Wow, Da, he's teasing you!" Xiaoba excitedly said Rubbing his claws, his big blue eyes stared at Xie Yan's collar, as if looking forward to the next Shura Field.

Xie Yan suddenly smiled coldly, walked over and grabbed his collar, the original straight military uniform was deformed by his grip, and under the man's still calm gaze, he spoke word by word, quite a bit of gnashing of teeth.

"How many people have you let off?" The young man's anger didn't seem to have any effect on the man, and the man let Xie Yan hold his collar and remained silent.

"Damn, calm down! Calm down!" Xiaoba quickly persuaded, "Maybe it's a misunderstanding!"

Xie Yan also knew that there might be a misunderstanding, but when he thought about this person to others... he was not angry. .

In the last world, he managed to stabilize Xiaojiu's spirit so that he wouldn't have to suffer too much in this world, but he didn't expect that he not only didn't suffer, but instead made people undress for fun! Mr. Xie, who had never tasted the taste of vinegar, was almost overwhelmed by vinegar now.

Reluctant to hurt him, Xie Yan threw him back on the chair, kicked the chair next to him again, and gave the man a terrifying smile, "If you call someone in later, I'll break your leg."

When the guards outside heard the sound of the chairs overturning, they couldn't help looking at each other, and they all saw the jokes in their eyes, tsk tsk, I didn't expect that Admiral Ning was in a hurry.

Ning Jiu took care of the collar, and said in a calm tone, "How old are you?"

"Twenty-four." Xie Yan replied coldly, if he hadn't sensed the familiar spirit in the man's body, he would have already done it.

"Follow me later." Ning Jiu spoke like a robot.

Xie Yan realized that something was wrong, "Xiao Ba, transmit the plot again."

He is now in the apocalyptic plane, where zombies are rampant, if not for the protection of the base, Xie Yan's tasteless light ability would have killed the zombies long ago. , and in the original plot, Xie Yan was indeed bitten to death by a zombie.

As for Ning Jiu, the second-in-command of the base, in the original plot, although his ability is outstanding, he has a fatal flaw, that is, he likes male sex. Ning Jiu often called some good-looking men into the room, no one knew his intentions, and the men who were called in the past kept silent, but it was not difficult for everyone to guess that Ning Jiu was using his power to occupy beautiful men.

Finally one day, the original Xie Yan was called into the room, and he did not come out all day and night. Since then, Xie Yan has been following Ning Jiu and became Ning Jiu's exclusive lover in other people's mouths.

The description in the plot can't explain anything. Xie Yan calmed himself down and was lucky to find Xiaojiu as soon as possible and confirm that he was okay. As for other things, we will study it later.

At present, the most important thing is to improve his strength. The world of zombies is extremely dangerous. He needs to quickly practice Taoism, and he is very interested in the light ability.

The house at the base was no better than the big villa in the previous world, and even the place where Ning Jiu lived was only two bedrooms and one living room. Xie Yan glanced at the man who was silent in the same place, and rudely occupied the master bedroom, sitting cross-legged on the bed to repair it. Taoism.

After a day and a night passed, Dao Fa was slightly successful. He got up and pushed the door out. The man was still sitting on the chair in the living room. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he looked over like a conditioned reflex.