6.2

Xie Yan shows his new pet snake to Butler Zhou with a smile. It's kind of creepy, "Butler Zhou, this is my pet, please take more care for it in the future."

Under the startled eyes of the three, Xie Yan walked towards the villa as if walking in the courtyard, and the servants in the villa just caught sight of it. He kicked Qian Qiang angrily and used black snakes to frighten Zhou Rong, but he didn't dare to show a look of contempt, otherwise he would be ridiculed by Xie Yan's current outfit.

Xiaoba had already presented him the structure of the villa, so he walked up the stairs while everyone was stunned.

Zhou Rong hurried over, the fine sweat on his forehead greatly reduced his usual serious and serious image, "Young Master, your room is not upstairs."

Xie Yan stood on the stairs and turned around, looking down at him, indifferent. There was a hint of sarcasm on his face, "Butler Zhou, if I'm not mistaken, the room downstairs was used for storage, right? Besides, I like a sunny, ventilated and dry room. Am I the eldest son of the Xie family, or am I the eldest son of the Xie family? Who are you?"

Before you even moved in, you made a big or small list, bah!

Xie's servants were all spurned in their hearts, and it was impossible to see Xie tired of being so arrogant and arrogant.

The little black snake wrapped around his wrist, sticking out his small head, his golden eyes staring at Zhou Rong, and the bright red letter spit out, making Zhou Rong not dare to continue to argue.

Xie Yan sneered, turned around and walked upstairs, leaving an unquestionable sentence: "Prepare me dinner."

Xie's family's dinner has always been very rich, but today the masters of the family are not there, so the servants did not prepare Xie's family's dinner, so after Xie Yan's order, they had to pick up some food and serve it.

A plate of fried vegetables, a plate of fried mushrooms, quite plain. Xie Yan sat quietly on the main seat, and said to Zhou Rong with a calm expression, "Go and prepare some food for my pet."

Zhou Rong looked at the little black snake on his wrist, only to feel numb, turned around and went to prepare. As for what snakes eat? He had to ask someone else first.

After he left, Xie Yan didn't move the two dishes at all. Instead, he left his seat and walked outside the villa under the surprised eyes of the servants.

The driver of the Xie family was planning to get off work, but when he saw Xie Yan coming out of the villa, thinking he was going back to Yuanshui Village, he was surprised and stopped him quickly, saying, "Young Master, where are you going?"

"Jiang Tingyuan." Xie Yan replied to him, got into the car and motioned for the driver to drive him.

Jiang Ting Yuan is an extremely high-end restaurant in Beijing. The driver has also sent Xie's family to go there before, but a poor young master who has just been brought back doesn't seem to have the qualifications to go? What's more, Jiang Tingyuan doesn't even go to the president often, why is he so confident?

But being swept away by Xie Yan's gaze, he didn't dare to say anything, and obediently drove the car to Jiang Ting Yuan.

The president brought back such a evil star, and he didn't know what the Xie family would become in the future. Also, he is a mountain village boy, where did he hear about Jiang Tingyuan?

The Xie family's car was parked at the entrance of Jiangting Garden. As one of the most powerful families in Beijing, the doorman recognized it and went forward respectfully to open the door. I thought it would be a handsome middle-aged man's face, or a beautiful and generous woman's face, but I didn't expect it to be an unfamiliar teenager's face!

Who is this...? What should he be called? The doorman fell into deep thought.

After Xie Yan got out of the car, the doorman found out that the clothes he was wearing were actually too old to look good. Could it be that this is a special hobby of the rich? Forgive him for not understanding.

The driver hurriedly introduced Xie Yan's identity, the doorman still smiled, but made up a big drama in his mind, the president of the Xie Group has an illegitimate child? And he actually brought him home in a grand manner? He can't wait to know what more bloody things will happen to the Xie family in the future.

As a high-level restaurant, Jiang Ting Yuan naturally needs to make reservations, but Xie's has a bit of face after all, and Xie's eldest and youngest come to eat here, of course they have to be attentive.

Xie Yan didn't choose a private room, so he sat down in the outer hall, picked up the menu, didn't read much at all, and listed out a long list of dishes, all of which were the most expensive dishes in Jiang Ting Yuan, and even the waiter couldn't help but smoke it. The corners of your mouth twitched, can you eat so much by yourself?