10.5

Xie Yan has a lot of experience in pharmaceuticals, but in the field of mechanical manufacturing, he still needs to learn systematically. It happened that Qin Jiuxiao was also very interested in mechas, so the two studied together.

In fact, in the researchers' imagination, the mecha in their minds can not only be manipulated through the console, but can directly connect to the consciousness of the mecha warriors, integrate consciousness with the mecha, and use the consciousness to control the mecha.

Of course, this technology is not yet possible, and they can only think about it.

"Mr. Xie, can you cooperate in an experiment?" a researcher asked politely.

Under their guidance, Xie Yan sat on a soft chair, and then the researcher put a helmet on him. The helmet was similar to a game helmet, but it was specially used to test the mental power threshold.

When the instrument was turned on, the researchers stared closely at the thermometer-like cylindrical gauge standing aside. They saw the green light beam jumped up suddenly, and the speed decreased until a higher value, and the researchers did not dare to let out the atmosphere. , kept staring at the green light beam, and after it stopped, he took a deep breath and recorded the value with trembling hands.

Many people have been measured before, but the general value fluctuates between 90 and 130, and very few reach 150. Unexpectedly, Mr. Xie's measured value has reached 300!

No wonder he can continuously complete all the actions of the mecha! While the researchers were amazed, they couldn't help but wonder what extent Mr. Xie would achieve after taking the medicine if the medicine could be developed.

After taking off the helmet and listening to the excited words of the crowd, Xie Yan seemed very calm, and his calm personality was more liked by the researchers.

After systematically studying mechanical manufacturing, thinking of the giant robot, Xie Yan was even more yearning for this sophisticated and complicated technology. He went to the research room and followed behind the kind old researcher to observe.

Xie Yan has a strong learning ability and can often draw inferences from one case, so he can quickly get started. The researchers saw that he was quite talented, so they were not stingy and instilled everything they knew into Xie Yan. Xie Yan has lived in many worlds, and his knowledge is no less than theirs. He can even think of the art of refining tools in the Canghong Continent. I prefer to stay with him.

"Mr. Xie, see you tomorrow." When it was time to get off work, a young male security guard waved at Xie Yan, watching his back disappear around the corner.

The smile gradually disappeared, and the male security guard fiddled with the communicator a few times before getting in the car and leaving.

At the corner, Xie Yan saw the words displayed on the communicator, and the corners of his lips slowly twitched. Sometimes black technology is really useful, and the information sent by the other party to other people's communicators can also be projected on his own communicator. .

All countries are paying close attention to the research progress of mechas in other countries. Because Xie Yan successfully controlled the giant mecha before, this matter has attracted the attention of other countries, and his performance in the game is indeed more conspicuous, so the next encounter will be Everything was within his expectations.

He walked forward as if nothing had happened, and suddenly, a very thin needle passed through the air and was about to hit his neck. The wall suddenly fell.

The other party obviously didn't expect Xie Yan to be able to dodge the needle, so he quickly left.

Xie Yan stood there for a while until a car stopped beside him.

As soon as he sat in, he was surrounded by the light fragrance of the man.

"Master, it was too dangerous just now, don't do this kind of thing in the future." Qin Jiuxiao wrapped his arms around him and rubbed against his shoulder, as if he had lingering fears.

Xie Yan touched his head, kissed him on the forehead as a sign of comfort, and said, "Has the tracker been put on him?"

"Well, I've informed the military that they should follow the tracker. It's over." Qin Jiuxiao let go of Xie Yan, started the car, and drove all the way to a high-end restaurant.

Under Xie Yan's questioning eyes, Qin Jiuxiao said aggrievedly: "Master, we haven't dated for a long time. Today you get off work early, why don't we have a meal together?"

After the two happily finished their dinner, Qin Jiuxiao only received the news from the military, and he couldn't help raising his eyebrows, "The other party is very strong and escaped under the eyes of the military."