9.3

Miao Wuliu's Zisha Palm has been famous in the rivers and lakes for a long time, and the number of people who died under this palm is unknown. Seeing that there was not even a month of life left, the owner of Ke Zhuang thought of the dead horse as a living horse doctor, and let Xie Yan treat him for the time being.

As for Jiang Chengfeng, he is still thinking hard in his room. He has no test subjects now, and it is impossible to drag Xie Yan to give Miao Wuliu a pat on the palm. There is really no other way except to look through medical books to sort out his thoughts.

He remembered that his medicinal soup had defused another poison of the Five Poison Sect, so he kept moving closer to the path of detoxification, but he could only go further and further.

Miao Wuliu's poisonous palm has so far been unsolved by no one in the arena, not even his senior brother. If he can detoxify the master of Ke Zhuang, then he can become famous in the rivers and lakes! However, in the carriage, Xie Yan gave him the pill, was it poison? He has only one life and cannot afford to gamble.

Jiang Chengfeng hasn't had any symptoms of taking poison in the past few days, but thinking about Xie Yan's words, he always felt uneasy.

The late medical saint had only two disciples in his life, one was the younger disciple Jiang Chengfeng, and the other was Jiang Chengfeng's senior brother Bai Wuyin. Originally, the Holy Medicine Valley was to be passed on to Bai Wuyin, but Bai Wuyin fell in love with a man and was driven out of the Holy Medicine Valley by the Doctor. After the Doctor died, the Holy Medicine Valley was naturally left to Jiang Chengfeng.

Speaking of which, Bai Wuyin's medical skills are higher than Jiang Chengfeng's, but because of the name of Sacred Medicine Valley and Jiang Chengfeng's own medical skills, he is still a little famous in the rivers and lakes. In the eyes of Mingjian Mountain Villa, who has a lot of personal relationships, Jiang Chengfeng is naturally no better than his senior brother.

To be honest, in terms of talent, Bai Wuyin is indeed higher than Jiang Chengfeng.

After being kicked out of Sacred Medicine Valley, Bai Wuyin opened a medical clinic near Mingjian Villa. Many people came here because of his good medical skills.

Jiang Chengfeng went out of Mingjian Villa and came to the Silent Hall in the name of visiting his brother.

Just after treating a patient, Bai Wuyin listened to the medicine servant's report that someone was visiting, and after slowly washing his hands, he asked Jiang Chengfeng to come in.

Bai Wuyin is handsome, over forty years old, and because he is good at health preservation, he looks like he is not yet in his thirties. He wears a gray robe, wipes his hands with a towel, and looks at Jiang Chengfeng who is coming from the backlight.

"Junior brother is not staying in Sacred Medicine Valley, what are you doing here?" The relationship between the brothers and sisters is not close, Bai Wuyin's personality is relatively cold, and his tone of speech sounds very rude.

Jiang Chengfeng also knows his heart knot. In recent years, Bai Wuyin's temper has grown due to his partner's illness. He listened and didn't care, but asked: "The purple palm on the back of the master of Ke Zhuang, brother can you? Have you ever been diagnosed?"

"Well," Bai Wuyin lowered his eyes and drank tea, then continued, "Did Mingjian Villa invite you here? I have seen the injury of Master Ke, and I don't have the ability."

Jiang Chengfeng knew it long ago, otherwise Mingjian Villa would not have invited him to the Sacred Medicine Valley. He came to Wuyin Pavilion not because of Ke Zhuangzhu's Zisha Palm, but because of the pills that Xie Yan gave him.

"Brother, can you check the pulse for me?" Jiang Chengfeng said, extending his wrist.

Bai Wuyin was a little surprised. Although he didn't understand Jiang Chengfeng's intention, he still carefully checked his pulse, let go of his hand and asked, "What do you want to ask?"

Jiang Chengfeng looked serious, "I, do I have the disease of death?"

Bai Wuyin: "...You are in good health, and you will be fine if you live to your eighty." 

After receiving his diagnosis, Jiang Chengfeng finally felt relieved, Xie Yan really lied to him! He just said, a 16-year-old hairy boy who has never been exposed to medical science, how could he have come up with a poison?

"Thank you, Senior Brother." He smiled and got up, knowing that Bai Wuyin didn't like to be disturbed, so he quickly said goodbye and left.

He returned to Mingjian Villa and continued to study Zishazhang, but he didn't know that Ke Shaoyang had quietly bought back all the medicinal materials on Xie Yan's recipe.